# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Cindy, all I know is that when we used the website before we got no credit whatsover. Maybe they have finally fixed it and things have change. Did it specifically ask for the beta alpha chapter? The last time I assumed we would get credit by entering in the info in a box but we didn't.

Cindy, all I know is that when we used the website before we got no credit whatsover. Maybe they have finally fixed it and things have change. Did it specifically ask for the beta alpha chapter? The last time I assumed we would get credit by entering in the info in a box but we didn't.

I think maybe they did fix it Couchie. This is a cap of the donation page - and the radio buttons are not either/or, you can click on and fill in each section. I do recall what the amount showing for FCA was before I sent mine, so once the charge shows up on my card, I'll check to see if it changes.

post-496-1194037463_thumb.jpg

I just got around to watching AYSTAFG. He is so freakin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went from the bed to the couch today, my feet are swollen from standing on them for 4-1/2 hours last night at a triple header concert last night put on by one of radio stations here. Following this band has given me a new look at how hard people have to work to have a career in music and it gave me a new appreciation for the phenomenal opportunities afforded Clay thanks to being on the wicked AI and being with the nasty old RCA. I will never love either entity, but have a new found appreciation for them.

Anyway, no one deserves success more than Blue October (the main attraction I went to see), they are a hard working band, touring constantly, doing radio gigs, ballrooms, beach concerts. Even the music critics scratch their head as to why this band hasn't gone farther but most cite they don't fit in a genre, they are too ecclectic and according to the critics that is just a no no. I also found it interesting that they are from Houston as keepingfaith's posts about the music scene were an eye opener for me. I didn't realize Houston was a place where musicianship was so strongly nurtured.

I guess my point in bringing them up is I was most appreciative of Clay's success after seeing how hard these guys have to work. They finally got a radio hit last album (their 5th) and went platinum, but they still can't play concert halls. :(

Well, YSRN, as long as your dentist isn't the spawn of the devil, you should be fine! Ask him/her/it what their first name is. Leave if they said "Damien", "Beelzebub", or "Clive". Or if the background music is DAUGHTRY!##$@!

Have fun!

Hey, that wasn't so bad!!

:lies: :believe:

But I can already tell it was worth it. The whole side of my head doesn't hurt anymore... just my jaw. OMG, you can totally tell someone was rooting around in my jaw with sharp metal instruments.

Is it too early to drink?

Has anyone noticed how CUTE Clay was last night?!?!?

:wub:

Heh.

Well, YSRN, as long as your dentist isn't the spawn of the devil, you should be fine! Ask him/her/it what their first name is. Leave if they said "Damien", "Beelzebub", or "Clive". Or if the background music is DAUGHTRY!##$@!

Have fun!

Hey, that wasn't so bad!!

:lies: :believe:

But I can already tell it was worth it. The whole side of my head doesn't hurt anymore... just my jaw. OMG, you can totally tell someone was rooting around in my jaw with sharp metal instruments.

Is it too early to drink?

That just made my skin crawl!!!!!!

YUCK!!!

And its NEVER to early to drink! :trink3:

So, I'm hearing there's a hot back channel sooper sekrit rumor going around. I don't know the original source, but apparently:

Clay is cute!

Who knew? :lilredani:

Oooh, the sekrit is out!!! And not only

is he cute

, I have it on inside authority

that he's hawt, also.

Don't tell anyone!!

KAndre looks at bottlecap and cindilu2 in horror...

MY RESEARCH!

It has been COMPROMISED!

Minute upon minute of comparing screencaps of Clay to big eyed kittens, puppies and babies...all wasted!

See? There goes my Nature spread of Clay, demmit!

MY RESEARCH!

It has been COMPROMISED!

Minute upon minute of comparing screencaps of Clay to big eyed kittens, puppies and babies...all wasted!

Whoops. My bad....

WPBDCAT13.jpg

MY RESEARCH!

It has been COMPROMISED!

Whoops. My bad....

WPBDCAT13.jpg

SEE!!! He is CUTE!!!

Cuter than a bug's ear, he is!

QUESTION: Do insects have ears?

ANSWER: Many insects can hear sounds but they do not hear in the same way as you or I. Cicadas have their hearing organs in their stomachs. Crickets have their hearing organs in their knees. Male mosquitoes hear with thousands of tiny hairs growing on their antennae.

I'm not sure what the point is really, but I hadda look it up. :cryingwlaughter:

I spent most of the day at work suffering withdrawal symptoms!! No Clay and then wonders of wonders my boss left and I just happened to have some videos of Clay on my iPod...lifesaver I tell you! Then I get home and watched the Fox news report with some hawt guy and now I am going to watch AYSTAFG for the third time. I just went to the cable company and got me a DVR thingy....best thing I've done in a while. I lurve my new DVR!!!

That guy that was on last night...you know the one that won $300,000. Was he cute or what? How come I never noticed him before? How come no-one told me? I mean where have I been? :hubbahubba:

Oh and CG I love the glasses! Before my eye surgery I was considered legally blind, without my glasses so I always had a thing for guys who wore specs! They were always hot to me. Something about them being vulnerable without them!

Bottle..I am not a dog lover so....he is way cuter! :imgtongue:

QUESTION: Do insects have ears?

ANSWER: Many insects can hear sounds but they do not hear in the same way as you or I. Cicadas have their hearing organs in their stomachs. Crickets have their hearing organs in their knees. Male mosquitoes hear with thousands of tiny hairs growing on their antennae.

I'm not sure what the point is really, but I hadda look it up. :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter: I love you, Twin!!

Okay, if we concur that Clay is cuter than a bug's ear, where does he rank in relation, to say, an armload of puppies?

babesinarmslg.jpg

vs.

LADCAT9.jpg

OMG, That's a tough call! I LOVE dogs and puppies are the cutest things on earth to me (and kitties too).

But Clay - he's damn cute too.

So........

Maybe its a tie????

Oh wait!! Clay is the cutest HUMAN on earth!!!!!!

Cute, cute, cute!!!

aysclaya.jpg

(I am hopelessly and shamelessly in love with this picture....)

Have we seen this?

11/02/07 : Sasha Cohen to Skate to Clay's Version of "Winter Wonderland"

By Team Clay

Don't miss Sasha Cohen, ice skating star of the upcoming Capital One Holiday Celebration on Ice, skate to Clay's version of "Winter Wonderland" tomorrow morning on the NBC Weekend Morning Show from 8:30-9am EST. Check your local listings for channels and show times.

I had arranged the ultimate cute-off:

In this corner:

LIFE-IS-SO-GOOD.jpg

Kitties, piggies, chickies, duckies, bunnies, oh my!

areyou5.jpg

:wub:

I need to pet both to be absolutely, positively sure.

I'll start with Clay.

My goodness are we in the middle of a Clackapalooza or what? You can never have to much Clay.

Today driving home the local guy was talking about Clay Road in Houston and how there is a ghost on this road. It's a woman in her night clothes running past Clay's bar!

My goodness are we in the middle of a Clackapalooza or what? You can never have to much Clay.

Today driving home the local guy was talking about Clay Road in Houston and how there is a ghost on this road. It's a woman in her night clothes running past Clay's bar!

It wasn't I! Cross my heart!!! (tho' I cross Clay Road twice everyday & always wave at the sign)

Yes, I'm giddy. Happy times!!! Cutiepie always wins in my book!!!