# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Heh, OK,some people call you mjust before the show is on and say things like, it is OK, you can catch it on CLack. I missed the first few minutes, then I got involved in my floor going down and forgot about it for a bit again. Hey, I have a working sink and dishwasher and now a floor - there are only a few things to go! Of course a lot of things have gone by the wayside.

WHY is it going by so fast????

Its almost done!!!!

NOOOOOO

Hee... he is so cute.

I thought he didn't use any cheats??? but I think its good that he involved that kid. I love that he works through the answers.

So they didn't put in that part when the little girl sang...

hee...he is pretty nervous. The jaw is working.

What an easy literature question!

I still can't believe he didn't go all the way!

He's so smart and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Hmmm. I get the west coast feed on my satelitte. I just may have to watch this again!

So they didn't put in that part when the little girl sang...

That is because it was an out take. I think they know how crazy the fans are fror all the clack and that is why there were so many out takes. Hee. I didn't see any Regis out takes, did you?

I need to look at my floor, but I will stall a little bit longer. I know he wants to get paid and leave forever.

I can see where he lost his faith in those kids after the literature answer. Mark Twain was English? Who is dodgeson and was that really a choice?

I don't now if they made the celebrity questions really easy but these were easy for me until the 500K one. That one was really hard, I don;t blame him for going the safe route. I think a lot of it is acting too. I bet he found the questions easy...I think the problem is the fear of losing the money you already have.

Well he was on for an hour unfortunately they still had to edit 15 minutes worth...hate commercials.