# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

So are we going to be talking about the show here or is there a separate thread?

Kim

I think we decided to do it in this thread because it's not exactly a spoiler. Bottlecap came up with something pages and pages back there.....

I love the top.

Sorry to be redundant...but he is just too adorable! I think Miss Olivia had her first thud! The kids look like they are really enjoying him!

I love that they brought his teacher out...I think she is a fan!

Kim

I was going to an aerobics class at 7:00 but the hell with those aerobics, I'm staying home so I can see every single minute of this...but I have to wait 2 1/2 hrs.

:cry4: My excuse is "what if my DVR didn't work and the show didn't record while I was gone". Yeah Yeah!