#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

In landing a quad there's that element of suspense -- will he land it? YAY -- a QUAD! Scream Yell Applause The reaction to a quad is when the jump is completed -- not at lift off

But with Clay singing and hitting a big note, I don't think it should be reacted to like it's a big surprise or something. And, those notes he holds out and modulates and croons, I want to hear every nuance of them -- I'm for screams and applause when he ends the note.

I just want to hear every sound this man makes!!!!!

AIW...todd Eldridge skated...and the cellcerter just had to watch Clay so does not know how Todd did...

Philippe was playing around with the lyrics and he starte to relax.

he sang most songs sitting on the stool

aww Clay walked Shae Lyn to the ice and she kissed him in the cheeks and blows kisses at him

Sasha also blew a kiss at him

lots of cheers for Clay...he hasn't said anything...but kinda acknowledged the cheers..

quite a big falsetto in the end of DSIAFCD...

Hair report...looks good like sedaka hair.

No screens or jumbotron...

clack is coming...the clac gatherers are supposed to go straight to their room

the suit fits very very nicely...

a couple of falls...Sasha fell and Stephen cousins

From artquest:

This is just awesome. AIW was sublime, both song and skater. My heart was in my throat, my hand over my mouth. It was Merrillville all over again. When he and Todd were done, I burst into tears. How is it, after all these years and an overblown song he has no business singing in concert, Clay can stlll move me to tears of joy. Damn, I'm glad i was here to see this.

From MyMOAM2 at the CB:

Clay is clapping for all the skaters.

people behind her have obviously not followed him, becuase they are going on about how much more mature he sings with the low notes and how mature he looks

her friends saw the rehearsal and thought he was just adorable. he started singing the wrong song !! and said..why am I singing this ? I never sing this !

Final couchie report for the night (and then I need to go to bed....): Most of the stuff she told me I already knew of course, because of the cellcert. This was the first time she'd heard AIW live though, so she was really excited, and she said he simply killed with it. Also, she has a fantastic seat -- row BB (second row), right on the edge nearest the stage, and there's no one in front of her. She estimates that there is 3-4,000 people there, and she's wondering where all the skating fans are! She also thought that he sounded a bit scratchy at the beginning, but got stronger as he went on. Anyway -- it sounds like a wonderfully successful show for Clay!

'night all!

Crap. I'm glad I'm going to bed now, to break my streak of being on top!

Black shirt and silvery tie...

they are back...MCWL...

wow lots of new variations.. this is great...he sounds really good...

NOOOOO

lost connection....

whew...back

it was Meno and Sands that skated

Clay's back out - black shirt and silver tie!

My friend agreed with AIW hair - just a bit shorter.

MCWL!!!! This makes me cry.... :cry4:

I forgot. According to my friend, it seemes Clay and Shae Lynn "connected"! Shall we start shipping now??

Oh yeah, she said he is the only live singer. Everything else is recorded.

Said there is one big section across from her that is completely empty. She says it looks strange and wonders if there might be a reason for it.

If Clay is only singing 8 songs, that means there are only 2 left! :cry4:

Between CH, CV, OFC, and the CB there are over 1700 people online. I'm sure there are some folks on multiple boards, like me, but WOW!!

Don't forget the 15 of us!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I am on 2 other boards too......... :imgtongue:

Trying to get everything on a web page........... Not much to get - WE NEED MORE CLAY!!!

:xmas07a: :xmas07a: :xmas07a:

:XmasRed:

What's happening????

And did someone yell "I love you Clay!"???

Did he forget the mic??

From the CH:

Well, Clay finally got a chance to banter with the crowd! AND to fiddle with his pants!

Fiddle with his pants????? What did we miss??