#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

Pictures, I took pictures in St. Louis. I have one of those nice cameras like some of the really good photo clack gatherers have.

My pictures look like crap. Clay is a faceless creature in a brown suit in most of them. Most things I take pictures of turn out pretty good, but this was my first attempt at concert photos ack, they are pretty awful.

Good luck to anyone else taking pictures. I think I need some personal instruction or something.

I don't even know how to turn the flash off on my camera which I Think I will bring. Not that it's some great expensive camera but I think I want to take one or two...hmmmm I think we have a camera help thread somewhere.

On my camera you have to turn the flash on, not off, so its easy to not use it. I'm taking my camera and we'll see what happens.

So, if you don't use a flash will the camera police leave you alone????

Me and my most excellent seat for DC need to know.

Not that my pictures ever turn out like the masters......

I haven't listened to one tiny bit of clack. I can't believe I have been so good.

well prepare to get amazed...If you love the vox and the pretty...this is the show for you. some of the best vocals ever...and he looks beautiful...

looking forward to the reaction of our virgins...i can't believe we have so many...

Love the vox? Check.

Love the pretty? :hubbahubba:

I'm beginning to get excited!

So, are people dressing nice for this show? I mean, I know KAndre always dresses like the beautiful queen she is :lipstick: but what about the rest of the common folk?

CG, didn't you get the memo? Anybody in Row AA has to wear a copy of Quiana and Angela's dress!

:cryingwlaughter:

Which of course will be no hardship for you since you adore that particular design so very much. :whistling-1:

Actually, I plan to dress up a bit---just 'cuz. Most likely in something black...might wear my "F___ me" shoes, too. (Watch out, KAndre!) Haven't decided yet whether to show some leg or wear slacks, though. Maybe I'll compare how fast I can get both outfits OFF in case Clay calls me backstage. :DoClay:

Oh god that last time I put on a dress for one of clay's classy christmas shows (2004) it was a nightmare. heee.

Hey Muski..maybe I'll pick CG a copy of the dresses at the Mall of America :cryingwlaughter: Have we seen pictures of the second outfit. I thought there would be 2 rotating dresses.

I will post my skit when i spell check it , I now do not think it is fanfic but it is the same type as the (it is a cross between the now defunct "head to toe" episode where clay apeared in, and the oprah "Celebs meet thier biggest fan" type which clay was never on if i can remember.) I am starting the skit thread right now infact. Be aware that It will have a comerical break in between them.

I will post my skit when i spell check it , I now do not think it is fanfic but it is the same type as the (it is a cross between the now defunct "head to toe" episode where clay apeared in, and the oprah "Celebs meet thier biggest fan" type which clay was never on if i can remember.) I am starting the skit thread right now infact. Be aware that It will have a comerical break in between them.

thanks so much soulsistah...looking forward to it.

CG, didn't you get the memo? Anybody in Row AA has to wear a copy of Quiana and Angela's dress!

:cryingwlaughter:

Which of course will be no hardship for you since you adore that particular design so very much. :whistling-1:

Tempting, since they would be oh so flattering on moi! But, you KNOW I would trip over the hem and make an ass of myself if I wore one of those dresses, so maybe I better pass!

Actually, I plan to dress up a bit---just 'cuz. Most likely in something black...might wear my "F___ me" shoes, too. (Watch out, KAndre!) Haven't decided yet whether to show some leg or wear slacks, though. Maybe I'll compare how fast I can get both outfits OFF in case Clay calls me backstage. :DoClay:

Well, dressing up for me is all relative. Shoes? No F____ me shoes here! I do have boots with heels, though. And if I do wear a skirt, I still wouldn't be showing leg. I think every skirt I have is long.

And I don't have a single tiara to my name!

I'll have to dig through my closet and see what I can come up with.

Couchie, love your new avie!

I have figured out a way to become rich enough to be a traveling Clay fan... I'm going to develop a line of fashionable drool bibs for viewing clack! In different fabrics, of course, and different colors. Some with chemicals in them (biodegradeable, of course) that makes the drool turn the color most harmonious with the bib. And, for the discriminating fan, ones with blinky lihgts around the edges. Alternating colors of lights, of course. Anyone want to go partners with me???? (hears a pin drop) :laugh2:

I've been telling my friends about Clay's birthday gifts and they have been VERY impressed. Books for a school system and a summer camp... WOW!!! He must be soooo touched!

I need to go to bed, but I just have to watch DSIAFCD AGAIN before I retire. With the stripper comments, it is a total delight!

From CV:

<snip>

I met mbforclay and she told me that she got the whole concert on video!!!! and I saw some of it and it is f**king fabulous!!!!! :cheer: She was sitting in row L - with a 30x zoom and so she has amazing views, both closeup and full stage with all the lighting effects. Totally amazing! She's really nice too! :biggrin:

I had lots of time to talk to her! :hysterical:

Concert was like a religious experience. I was without words. Awesome, amazing! Brilliant.

I love him. :wub:

I have figured out a way to become rich enough to be a traveling Clay fan... I'm going to develop a line of fashionable drool bibs for viewing clack! In different fabrics, of course, and different colors. Some with chemicals in them (biodegradeable, of course) that makes the drool turn the color most harmonious with the bib. And, for the discriminating fan, ones with blinky lihgts around the edges. Alternating colors of lights, of course. Anyone want to go partners with me???? (hears a pin drop) :laugh2:

you can whip up a few samples as prizes for the contest. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: does it come in basic black? hee

ClayWaukegan2_filtered.jpg

Holy cheekbones, Batman! :hubbahubba:

I can't sleep. T minus 6 hours. IwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnot

atchclack.

Hee, I see you lurking down there, goldarngirl. WTF are we both doing up? Maybe we should just hit the road now. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA that a bunch of us Claynadians are caravaning to Kalamazoo, for anyone who's wondering what the hell I'm blathering on about in the wee hours. LOL. Let's see, two vehicles, with me, cindilu2, disneykid, crimsonice, heartsocean, goldarngirl, and OntarioClayFan. Here's hoping for clear roads and hassle free border crossings. So far, no snow! :)

ClayWaukegan2_filtered.jpg

Holy cheekbones, Batman! :hubbahubba:

I can't sleep. T minus 6 hours. IwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnotwatchclackIwillnot

atchclack.

Hee, I see you lurking down there, goldarngirl. WTF are we both doing up? Maybe we should just hit the road now. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA that a bunch of us Claynadians are caravaning to Kalamazoo, for anyone who's wondering what the hell I'm blathering on about in the wee hours. LOL. Let's see, two vehicles, with me, cindilu2, disneykid, crimsonice, heartsocean, goldarngirl, and OntarioClayFan. Here's hoping for clear roads and hassle free border crossings. So far, no snow! :)

I saw you down there too and thought I was seeing things. There is NO WAY luckiest1 could possibly be up at this hour.

ETA and if you think I'm taking the image tags out and getting rid of that image you don't know me very well heee.

I have always loved MDYK but it is better than ever. How is that possible and how does Clay's voice get better each night with a long run? I'm amazed. Are there any videos of Angela or Quiana? I haven't heard their songs yet.

I'm going to try to put together a DVD for my sister. She is one of the NJU. I've never done that before. She was so funny at Thanksgiving. She knows I'm a fan and asks me about Clay. She doesn't follow Clay but likes him. She went into a rant about ripa and how she will never watch R&K again. I did not bring the subject up. She did. It was funny hearing her talk and finding out how peeved she still is about that incident. She does not have a computer or internet access and has never seen Clay in concert.

EYELASHES!!!!!!!!

tagIMG_4875.jpg

I want toni7babe's job. That women seem to be a full time Clay concert attendee! I swear she's at every damn concert!

Lucky beyotch......

Happy birthday Clay (not that he is spending his birthday reading all the boards - I hope!)

Kalamazoo tonight. I keep wondering how many of my old elementary school pals will be in attendance tonight........ Wonder if I had gone if I would have recognized any of them?

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Birthday Clay!

22 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

25 Days until The Skating Show Airs!

38 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

49 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim