#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

OH CRAP!!!! In my hasty post - I said "unclipped" and I totally meant to say "CLIPPED"!!!

How can we forgive something like this??? Over such an IMPORTANT issue!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

Can someone explain to me why I have AI2 Rewind - Best of the Worst on *just* to hear Clay's voice now & then? :lilredani:

Hipbone-Copy.gif

Well, I think ya'll are missing the REAL flap debate. The above shirt didn't have a flap on it, but it is flipping up, and it is flipping sexy. The question I'm interested in is NOT whether that stupid jacket flap is clipped, but whether Clay is going commando in that Pala gif. I mean, really, let's get priorities right, ladies!!!!

Here are a couple of pics to help answer the question:

Hipbone03.jpg

Hipbone01.jpg

<--------- Looky at my cute new avie! Isn't he the cutest thing ever? This avie makes me smile and laugh.

That's all kinds of cute. Where is it from. I need to watch some clack!

RIFan.don't tempt me..I might add flap clipper.... that might be more important than stylist. :cryingwlaughter:

A couple more UNICEF pics, posted by DeepSouthGurrl on CH - - -

20071225-003-UnicefMexico.jpg

20071225-002-UnicefMexico.jpg

Bookwhore wrote:

I make it a point not to seek out what other groups think about Clay, and especially, never ever would make a retaliatory post on any other fans forum. It always distressed me a little bit when I see a post from someone saying that the fans on so-and-so's board are running Clay down. I always wonder "How do they know? What were they doing there, anyway?" Sometimes we Clayfans go seeking out trouble where none exists.

Too long for a thread title, but it should be the number one rule for every Clay fan. Just say no to searching out those "Haters."

Well, I can tell you what some people are saying without going to their site by reading the google summary. I find it interesting to see how warped they are sometimes, but I would never give them hits to read any more.

Play Biller,

Thanks for the newbie clip of JLo's story. Did read about that on the notes on his MOAM CD. God, can you believe she didn't even look?!

Well, JLo might have looked, this was KLo and she had more opportunities after this event, so who knows. Tghe fact tha she didn't do it in frpon t of Carmen showed a little restraint,that would have b een a bad bad thing and dangerous, too. It could have poked her eye out

The total city girl wanders back into the thread...

I don't really know a lot about Faye, Ray or Vernon. What little I do know is this: Clay, who knows all three better than I ever will, clearly loves Faye to death. He still refers to Ray as his dad, and Ray's family as his (which is just my interpretation, as I wouldn't call my stepfather "dad" if my life depended on it). And not even pretending to acknowledge Vernon's funeral tells me all I need to know about that.

I also think Faye has seen Clay as a fully functioning adult for much longer than many in the fandom - I think the implications of what they went through after Ray Parker's death (the whole issue of buying back Brett's car) and to be honest, I've never seen or heard Faye or Brett treat Clay as less than an adult.

I think Faye only treats Clay as a child in fan fic type posts. I think she kids him a lot but really has a more adult relationship with him. It is a good thing when that happens. I have to read LTS agaion for our discussion (when does that start again? but I believe Ray may have been instrumental in giving us the performer Clay. I think there was a story where Ray kept pushing him to interview for Hometown connection and an oterh where he travled with a country band where someone may or may not have been related to Ray.

Well - this could be the END of the flap flap!! I have capped the last few seconds of AIW where Clay raises his arm and the FLAP in question is DEFINITELY unclipped!! (THIS IS WRONG!) CLIPPED! Here's the proof!!

OH CRAP!!!! In my hasty post - I said "unclipped" and I totally meant to say "CLIPPED"!!!

Heh, OK, I believe we have officially talked more about the flap that any other board out there.

Someone explained what "dog walker" and "bodyguard" meant. Just want to say----don't think ya have enough jobs listed--ya left out the most important one--"FLAPCLIPPER." I'll take that job.

:mallet:

<--------- Looky at my cute new avie! Isn't he the cutest thing ever? This avie makes me smile and laugh.

That's all kinds of cute. Where is it from. I need to watch some clack!

Probably identified by now, it wasthe Brady Bunch song in Florida

A couple more UNICEF pics, posted by DeepSouthGurrl on CH - - -

20071225-003-UnicefMexico.jpg

Thanks, anna! That first pic is really cute. The second one is somehow distorted, because the two women's faces aren't looking the best. Clay looks fine, but poor Faye! She probably looked great that day, but the pic somehow distorts her eyes. Oh, well, Mr. Ambassador sure is cute!

Heh, OK, I believe we have officially talked more about the flap that any other board out there.

Hmph! If he had his own P.R. person, there never would have BEEN a flap flap.

pats DJS on head, gives her a hug and gives her a cookie

You know Clive won't let him have his own PR person, sweetie. If he had his own staff it would cost a fortune then Clive could not crush when he has an album out to show that evil wins.

jumpingjacks what do you mean "beginnings"? lol That was one of the FIRST things...er...discussed (cussed...get it?)...when the news broke about this role. For the record, I think he'll say his lines as written, if anyone is taking bets. heh

Step-father Ray? From Clay's descriptions of him, he reminded me strongly of my FIL, which, believe me friends, is not altogether a good thing.

Speaking of Spamalot, is there a tour thread about this yet, naming who will be attending on certain dates? It doesn't seem likely that I'll be going, at this point, but it would be MORE likely if I timed my trip to coincide with those of people I know.

Thanks, anna! That first pic is really cute. The second one is somehow distorted, because the two women's faces aren't looking the best. Clay looks fine, but poor Faye! She probably looked great that day, but the pic somehow distorts her eyes. Oh, well, Mr. Ambassador sure is cute!

I know - poor Faye's not looking the best in that pic, but I'm loving Clay's big hand holding that little girl's. :wub:

:Ahh: There's already the beginnings of a fight happening as to whether or not Clay will follow the script....including the word shitty.

Shoot me now.

I saw that, too.... Hasn't that argument already happened? Oh well, only 19 days to go until it's settled.

Speaking of Spamalot, is there a tour thread about this yet, naming who will be attending on certain dates? It doesn't seem likely that I'll be going, at this point, but it would be MORE likely if I timed my trip to coincide with those of people I know.

There sure is: Spam Me Clay :)

Hmph! If he had his own P.R. person, there never would have BEEN a flap flap.

:funnypost: BWAH!!! (Couldn't find a spitting my drink on my monitor smiley....)

God, I've spent the whole day saving money by spending. I'm exhausted.

Faye: She raised two good honorable decent young men. She gets an A in my book.

Shitty: People think that a man who says "crap" and "fart" every chance he gets is NOT going to say "shitty"??

What are they, frigging nutcases?

Anybody else watching "The Sound of Music"? They've restored all of it for tv....4 hrs!!! Whoot! My favorite movie evah!

Me! I am! :PickMe-1:

Actually, I just wanted to see my new avie on this page. :)

:cryingwlaughter:

I was following the discussion regarding Spamelot and whether Clay will say certain words or not; I think he will...I can't see Clay taking a role and then asking that changes be made. He is an adult and I do believe he has cussed a time or two in his life.

Another pet peeve, fans who expect Clay to live up to their own moral code.

Kim

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! The Goatherd song!!!!

This always made me want a puppet theatre like that!