#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

That newsweek article is having some good results - the same told to ET with the billboard awards picture is in OK magazine. That is the one we were told not to buy because it posted a picture of his house door oh so many years ago.

Yeah! I have been grinning about that Newsweek article since it first surfaced on line. I think the public is very aware of the difference there used to be regarding hard news and tabloids so Clay was probably expressing a very common opinion. I just adore a man who is snarky, talented, humorous and serious when he needs to be. What a YUMMY combination.

What? Cindlu hasn't made a new banner with Sir Robin Yet? LOL!

Hee, I think she's probably running around like a chicken with it's head cut off right about now. BWAH HA HA. Lucky so and so is heading to NYC v.v. early tomorrow morning!!!! Make sure you blow Clay a kiss for me! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

That picture, y'all...

When I clicked on it...and saw that sly-eyed smile, saw that costume and that confident pose...I felt joy expanding and expanding until I thought my heart was going to come through my chest. Seriously...I wanted to scream! Well, actually, I did scream, once I was alone in my car. I never scream about Clay stuff, except during concerts...this time...whoa. It's really happening, y'all! This is really happening! Seeing him in costume makes it real for me in a shocking way. I can't wait. Can't wait! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

And...he's beautiful. I agree with skybar that this is one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen for so many reasons beyond how good he looks. It's just beautiful.

Haven't seen this over here yet....

ET Online

Clay Aiken Weighs In on the Press and American Idol

The former "American Idol" competitor heads to Broadway, but first he chats with ET on the media, Britney and "Idol."

CLAY AIKEN makes his debut amid the bright lights of Broadway on Friday, January 18 in the musical version of "Monty Python's Spamalot," but first, the former "American Idol" contestant chats with ET about his news-making interview with Newsweek magazine, his take on BRITNEY SPEARS, and the new season of "American Idol."

When Clay sat down with an interviewer from Newsweek, he was asked questions about the appearance he made on "Live with Regis and Kelly" on which he covered KELLY RIPA's mouth with his hand, as well as an altercation he had with a woman on a plane. He refused to answer both questions, telling the reporter: "We're done. I thought Newsweek would be more reputable. I'm surprised." His refusal to respond to those questions was reported, and this is what he told ET in defense of his position:

"There are so many other things in this world that are more important. Newsweek usually does hard news. I think it's the press that cares about dirt, so that's what they print."

As for the media's fascination with the pop princess, Clay comments: "We have a presidential election going on, and for whatever reason this is what people are interested in. I think that is probably the saddest thing. Leave her alone, just leave her alone."

The second season "Idol" runner-up also admits that he has not kept up with the talent competition the past few go-rounds, but not because he is trying to distance himself from the show that launched his career.

"I haven't watched 'American Idol' in three years now," he admits. "It stresses me out so much. I compare it to high school. I needed college to understand and know what I know now. Most people wouldn't be where they are if it weren't for their education. I see 'Idol' in the same way and I wouldn't be where I am without it, but I don't still go to my high school football games."

Posted January 16, 2008 12:04:00 PM

It worked fine for me, although the sound was louder when I actually downloaded the clip.

EEEEEEEEEEEE! It has him in front of a piano!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BTW, 00lsee, love your avatar.

Gotta run....off for errands and then out to dinner with my bell choir. Don't get too rowdy here!

It worked fine for me, although the sound was louder when I actually downloaded the clip.

very strange...my speakers are working and on, because I just checked with some of my GFI Clack...perhaps when I download it will work....he sure looks pretty though, doesn't he? :imgtongue:

When I clicked on it...and saw that sly-eyed smile, saw that costume and that confident pose...I felt joy expanding and expanding until I thought my heart was going to come through my chest. Seriously...I wanted to scream! Well, actually, I did scream, once I was alone in my car. I never scream about Clay stuff, except during concerts...this time...whoa. It's really happening, y'all! This is really happening! Seeing him in costume makes it real for me in a shocking way. I can't wait. Can't wait! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

Well 00lsee could you clear something up? Are you excited? I just couldn't tell!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for the phone call! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Isn't he the cutest thnng you have ever seen??

Does anyone else think that in those ET clips he looks facially very similar to the way he looked on that Primetime special back in "03? The lighter hair, the translucent skin, the gorgeous green eyes? In any event, he looks GORGEOUS, and I WISH that I was going to opening night! Why, oh why did I decide, for once in my life, to POSTPONE gratification???? No good can ever come from that! :cry4:

gerwhisp's screencap from the ET Promo for tomorrow's show:

ettomorrow.jpg

I soooo want to lick and do other inappropriate things to those fabulous sideburns.

OMG how green are his eyes!!!!

and he sounds great...and looks great...EEEEEEEEEEEEE

looks like we might hear more that was not in the on line version....EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love his green eyes! :flirtysmile3: And his smile! :flirtysmile3: And his voice! :flirtysmile3: And his heart! :flirtysmile3: I could go on... :flirtysmile3:

*very happy, proud, excited sigh*

Has this already been posted? It's a hoot! The very silly Spamalot catapult game

Project3-1.jpg

I am in love with this picture. No obligation to use this...I just wanted to play with him just a bit. :)

oh I love it!!!!It will definitely go up...

Thank you 00lsee for the Sir Robin Banner!!!!!

Finally got home and watched the ET promo. He got misquoted, eh? Imagine that...

Damn, I love the grown up, in-your-face Clay Aiken (yes, please :hubbahubba: .) ..he's hawt. Just so....confident and comfortable with himself.

Hmmmm....comfortable with himself. I'm sure I could smut with that, but I'm totally drained. Wonder if I can sneak a nap.... :unsure:

kewl banner, 00lsee! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OMG I love the banner! That look on his face is going to kill me. How am I going to get any work done tomorrow?

Has this already been posted? It's a hoot! The very silly Spamalot catapult game

Hee, that was a riot! But I couldn't get past the Knights of Ni.......anyone know how? They want a shrubbery!

I received some new designs from ClayIzzaQT - and they're SPAMTASTIC!!!

http://claymatized.com/08spamalot4.htm

GAH, I love the mosaic. I want one. For my living room. It could go beside my ATDW mosaic. It's a sickness, I tell you.

disneykid came over and we laughed ourselves silly watching the DHP version of Spamalot tonight. Between that and the new pictures I am going out of my mind! I can't believe it's only 2 more days....well one, really. Safe travels to everyone who is heading to NYC tomorrow!