#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

post-1474-1200612551_thumb.jpgpost-1474-1200612567_thumb.jpg

Kim, I don't think Clay is doing anything to her. ?? I thought he was reaching out at first, but then realized it's her arm extending with her hand on her hip.

But - who knows when we see more??!!1

:)

According to someone at the CH, that is not even Clay...any idea?

Kim

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm home and on holiday which means I get to see Clay tomorrow EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I an excited and nervous and happy and giddy and crazy and I cannot wait. Do you think it is too early to go to the airport now for a 6:30 am flight? Yep thought so!

And I'm on top how great is that?????

BWAh - this is abour Clay being misquoted and it is misintroduced - Clay Aike being ambushed by the Jersey Boys? I think not. I got the video this afternoon from the vault. Wasn't it there for everyone?

I know. That cracked me up!

He ambushed them!

(although I'm sure nobody was ambushed, but all setup!)

BWAh - this is abour Clay being misquoted and it is misintroduced - Clay Aike being ambushed by the Jersey Boys? I think not. I got the video this afternoon from the vault. Wasn't it there for everyone?

I know. That cracked me up!

He ambushed them!

(although I'm sure nobody was ambushed, but all setup!)

HA! Seems like the camera crew, already in place in the rehearsal room before Clay knocked on the door, might have given the Jersey Boys a bit of a clue. :cryingwlaughter:

HA! Seems like the camera crew, already in place in the rehearsal room before Clay knocked on the door, might have given the Jersey Boys a bit of a clue. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay's ET stint got publicity for two Broadway shows. Smart. I bet he would kill in Jersey Boys (and I do wonder if that has been offered).

Just logged onto my Yahoo mail page and Clay is on the Yahoo home page as #3 for top searches.

So, do ya think his 15 minutes of fame just might last a little longer??!!

For all of you who are lucky enough to be going tomorrow night--I envy the hell out of you and I hope you have a blast and I KNOW Clay will be amazing. Just can't wait to hear some reports. Will be taking my new laptop to bed tomorrow night.

OK, all of you theatre goers--do you have your IPhones packed and ready so you can text message us at intermission?

Are you planning to RACE back to your hotel to post a complete and total report?

I.hope.so.

OK, all of you theatre goers--do you have your IPhones packed and ready so you can text message us at intermission?

Are you planning to RACE back to your hotel to post a complete and total report?

I.hope.so.

Yes, please.

EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL. I NEEDS IT. KTHANX.

Safe and happy travels, y'all. Clunk your coconuts craz enthusiastically, and show Not-Quite-So-Brave Sir Robin the love.

Ok...I'm officially confused. The link you gave last, play---that's what's on tv tonight? Is there a download of the online clip anywhere?

I went in to work this morning and left at 10:30! I've been fighting a feeling of total exhaustion for days and it finally won---came home, went to bed around 11:30 am and just got up at about 5:45 pm! Don't feel 'sick' just extremely drained. Headache and totally without strength or any ooomph. But! I will sacrifice whatever to see Blondie on my tv tonight and nobody in this house will interfere with that viewing!

Ha! Alex just came in from her part-time job to grab some dinner before going to her play rehearsal (I'm exhausted again, just THINKING about that kid's schedule!) and she said, "Estas inferma? O solamente cansada?"

BWAH! She's always walking around here spouting Spanish in the most horrendously AMERICAN accent (on purpose)...CMSU. :cryingwlaughter:

He sounds nervous and excited! Hope the fans respect his wishes! And woohoo for a whole new OFC! I knew there was a reason for the hold on renewals and new members!

Going to be a fun ride tomorrow!

Kim

Heee...he is really so tired...he was typos all over.

HOW cute is he. He is sooo nervous and excited...first run through...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Well I was hoping his gifts was some rehearsal footage...please....