#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

Still haven't figured out how to get this to display and not be a link, but here it is anyway:

Countdown Clock to Clay's Broadway Debut!!!

Currently at 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!!! Go Clay! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Heee...he is really so tired...he was typos all over.

HOW cute is he. He is sooo nervous and excited...first run through...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Well I was hoping his gifts was some rehearsal footage...please....

He really does sound worn out, although he keeps sending the blog through, which makes one think he may be making corrections. I think he should leave "EHAUSTED," however. That says it all! :whistling-1:

Have a great weekend, all! Let's start early! :imgtongue:

Caro listen.gif

Oh, wow, that blog. :wub:

I'm teary reading it. He has worked so hard, he wants us to know he's not going to be perfect. And, as many people had requested, he made his wishes loud and clear about no cameras. I am so proud of him. He is just gonna be awesome tomorrow. I wish I could be there to see it. But I will rely on y'all who ARE there to bring it for us. In great detail. PLEASE. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Awww!

All of you who will be there tomorrow night, have such fun and soak it all in for us!!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm so looking forward to March, but the wait may kill me!!!

I believe it's at 8, couchie!

Aw, man -- I'm all schmoopie now. Why? He's even considering those of us who aren't going to the show. He realizes that there's some fans who can't make it. For some reason, that makes me teary, knowing he knows of people like me.

*sob*

I love him so much.

To everyone going tomorrow night....please pay attention to every single detail and bring them all back to us in the cheap seats. Have a fantastic time!

He asks us to be gentle with him...shit...how much more adorable can the man be?

Tomorrow night will be like the 'old days' when we waited to get reports for the people coming home from the concerts. It's almost like we've come full circle as far as Clack is concerned.

I am so proud and happy to be along with him for this ride. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA...show starts at 8 EST Couchie!

playbiller, i'm planning on being right there with you at the stage door. bought some hand warmers, packed my boots so i'm all set.

hopefully, i will be able to bring back reports but i'm not sure if there is internet access in my hotel room, plus my laptop has picked now to go crazy on me. aol appears to be kaput, and i still haven't figured out internet explorer. wonderful timing.

I'm not even going to discuss the whole camera/video thing. I DO hope that there won't be undue focus on CLay from the audience, though. I had a dream about Clay in Spamalot today in my ehausted ;) state---and he seemed nervous at first but then let loose. There was one part where he licked somebody's face! And another where he tried to do that dance thing---you know, where you stand there and have your arms become noddle-y from the tip of one hand to the tip of the other? He wasn't very good. :cryingwlaughter:

And then at one point in the play he came out to the front of the stage and searched the audience. I thought he was looking for fans to acknowledge him and I waved my arm (as did some others around me) and yelled, "Hi, Clay!" ....

:o

Turns out he was NOT looking for his fans. He was still in character when he did that. At intermission somebody I didn't know cussed me out for being a fameho! :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: Then I asked Gibby if she wanted to go to another show and sit farther away from the stage because there were times that we couldn't see Clay---when he was down(up?)stage and to stage right (left?)...she wasn't willing, however, to change her seats. (Unreasonable woman.)

Weird dream.

Clay? Wonderful man. Be gentle with him? heh....Honey, let Muski show you what gentle is all about.... :lipstick: :thgimme:

ETA: :lmaosmiley-1: BWAH!, play!

This time tomorrow, I will be freezing my ass off waiting outside the stage standing in sleet. Now if I can only figure out which shoes to wear.

Boots?

Nah, my boots are not that comfortable. I thinkI will go with beat up walking shoes with arch supports and good warm socks.

Why do I think some smutters will come along and offer to be gentle with Clay. I have no fear that some people will tear him apart because they can. I will give him a chance - i will see him in two shows a week apart. And I need to decide when my final tickets well be.

eta: And before I post, Muski is there to offer to help.

justclay12 look for me I will be wearing my red coat with the black furry trim and hood.

To everyone going tomorrow night....please pay attention to every single detail and bring them all back to us in the cheap seats. Have a fantastic time!

OMG the pressure! I know I will go into the infamous AIKENFOG and not remember anything let alone tell anyone anything on the phone1 :fca:

Whew, it was a buuuuusy day at work! Just got home and it's taken awhile to catch up.

I LURVE this gif! th_piano2_gerwhisp.gif

I've posted that I love playing piano (and I'd better, cuz I'm playing it soooo much these days.) So it's great fun to see my boyfriend at the piano. I CAN'T WAIT to see him play in person!!

And then at one point in the play he came out to the front of the stage and searched the audience. I thought he was looking for fans to acknowledge him and I waved my arm (as did some others around me) and yelled, "Hi, Clay!" ....

:o

Turns out he was NOT looking for his fans. He was still in character when he did that. At intermission somebody I didn't know cussed me out for being a fameho! :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: Then I asked Gibby if she wanted to go to another show and sit farther away from the stage because there were times that we couldn't see Clay---when he was down(up?)stage and to stage right (left?)...she wasn't willing, however, to change her seats. (Unreasonable woman.)

Weird dream.

Clay? Wonderful man. Be gentle with him? heh....Honey, let Muski show you what gentle is all about.... :lipstick: :thgimme:

BWAH, Muski! Yes, I'm sooooo unreasonable, wanting to be close to my boyfriend. And you know, I think he was looking for meeeeeeee in the audience!! :imgtongue:

I don't blame Clay for being a little nervous. It's a new kind of gig for him! But I think he'll be absolutely fabulous!

And I am so looking forward to the reports tomorrow night!!

OMG the pressure! I know I will go into the infamous AIKENFOG and not remember anything let alone tell anyone anything on the phone1 :fca:

If you do that, expect to see multiple copies of the Snowflake picture waiting for you when you come back online.... :whistling-1:

Seriously, we'll need your expert opinion on how good Clay's accent is.

If you do that, expect to see multiple copies of the Snowflake picture waiting for you when you come back online.... :whistling-1:

Seriously, we'll need your expert opinion on how good Clay's accent is.

Well being on the west coast, I'll miss all the pre show festivities but will be there in time for half time... whoo hooo... I'm going to muski's to take in all the reports!! I hope you have booze!

This time tomorrow, I will be freezing my ass off waiting outside the stage standing in sleet. Now if I can only figure out which shoes to wear.

You may be freezing you ass off, but at least according to weather.com, it will be clear, not sleeting! :dancingpickle:

And I plan to be there too! Keep an eye open for me!

And eHP, I KNOW I will see you. All I have to do is look for KAndre's bling!

But first I have to get to work by 8:30am so I can leave at 12:30pm. I don't usually have to be there until 10am - and that's not easy!

Maybe I better go to bed!

Oh and couchie, the play starts at 8pm eastern. My guess is intermission will be about 9pm and it should be over somewhere between 10pm and 10:30pm.

Does that sound about right?

I'm going to muski's to take in all the reports!! I hope you have booze!

:huh:

Huh?

It's my house, woman! Of COURSE I'll have booze!

Just watched Clay on ET....dang. When he was in the room with the Jersey Boys rehearsal...he looked very....

uh....

fit :Thud:

in that shirt. Broad shoulders, nice full chest, tapered middle, long lean legs....

and oh, yeah....broad shoulders. :Thud:

slurp. drool. slipnslide. gah.

What an absolutely a-DOR-able blog!! I love him to pieces.....and just tonight I booked my flights and some more tickets (before blog). :00000442:

Wheeeeeeee! Just saw ET. Not as much as what is online, but also some different stuff, the interview parts about how he was misquoted by Newsweek, etc. A brief flashback to the Ripa stuff. A bit more piano. Just a different cut of the same footage, really. Nice that we got both versions!

All those close-up of Clay's face on ET just about did me in.

Me too! Those GREEEN eyes....OH . MY . GAWD!!!!

Oh, wow, that blog. :wub:

I'm teary reading it. He has worked so hard, he wants us to know he's not going to be perfect. And, as many people had requested, he made his wishes loud and clear about no cameras. I am so proud of him. He is just gonna be awesome tomorrow. I wish I could be there to see it. But I will rely on y'all who ARE there to bring it for us. In great detail. PLEASE. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Couldn't say it better...so I won't.

merrieeee!! I was going to call you tonight to enjoy some of your excitement and wish you the best time ever, but realized I left my phone downtown tonight. I am thoroughly thrilled and excited, and if I knew I would be there tomorrow night I'd be completely insane already!

Everybody that will be there tomorrow night ..... YOU LUCKY DOGS!!!!