#26: "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• I'm considering running for President!
    • Ya' gotta give me somethin', honey!
    • The man's a joy magnet!

For muski....

Well..... anyone in NYC on Monday, February 18 at 9:30PM and wanting to support Quiana - she will be appearing in Tammy Faye Sings: Songs from Big, Tent The Tammy Faye Bakker Musical will be presented at the Metropolitan Room (34 West 22nd Street, between Fifth and Sixth Ave).
The concert will feature current Stephanie J. Block (Wicked, Boy From Oz, The Pirate Queen) and Sebastian Arcelus (Jersey Boys, Wicked). Plus Leah Hocking (All Shook Up, The Wild Party), Jim Stanek (Lestat, Frankenstein), DB Bonds (Make me a Song, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels), Kate Rockwell ("You're the One that I want"), Jenny Hill (Spamalot), Natalie Douglas (Mac Award Winner), Quiana Parler (Clay Aiken Tour, Dreamgirls), Linda Balgord (The Pirate Queen, Jerry Springer), Jodie Langel (I Love You/Perfect, Les Miserables), Eric Briarley, Casey Clark, Ryan Driscoll, Hedi Weyhmueller; as well as the composers Ben Cohn and Sean McDaniel on piano and drums, Ric Molina and Dave Kuhn on guitar and bass. The evening will be hosted by the show's book writer Jeffery Self.

Maybe it will get her bigger name gigs - this is a good group to be in and it is a Monday, so Clay could support her. Not who is credited as the composer! Thik we know how she got this gig.

Final report from HippoGA.

Said Roger Wydnowski is sitting beside Quiana at the show tonight.

It's still awesome! She just LOVES the show and Clay's performance. She's trying to memorize every nuance and expression. She wonders if this one might be the best of the five she's seen. Just fantastic.

The limited access seats are sold, so she's assuming it's a very full crowd.

Clay got tremendous applause the first time he appeared, probably the most of the shows she's seen.

The "idol of my age" also garnered sustained reaction!

She just can't say enough good about all this. Doesn't want to leave!!! (I can so relate.)

Bolded part...let the speculation begin!

Kim

OK, I didn't think it could get any better this morning (and thanks so much for all the birthday wishes!) but my kids just presented me with a new, 80 gb classic iPod. Holy shit! :thbighug-1:

Wow, you'll have fun with that! I'll bet you're downloading all kinds of clack to put on it now!

I'm ignoring any album talk that doesn't come directly from Clay. And I'm much happier for it! :whatever:

Those premium seats are really expensive now. I jumped on a Row B seat as soon as Clay announced he was going to be in Spamalot, and I'm glad that I did. I'll be sitting further back for any other shows I go to, so I'll treasure the experience of being in the second row at least once!

Anybody else have an itch to scratch that little patch of stubble on the fleshy part just under his chin? :hubbahubba:

No, just me then? :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Gulp.

Look at his middle finger in this picture....

Whoa, mama!

A lovely shot, muski, nice depth of field.

Is it my imagination or is his hair a little darker this week? It almost looks like he's had some toner put on it to change the shade.

:Thud: And that, my friends, is why I now have 3 tickets to see Spamalot during the course of our planned 4 day trip to NYC in April. I won't need a plane to get home, laughn can just pay the ninepence and have my quite-dead corpse loaded onto the cart.

:dead-1:

:cryingwlaughter: As if the boards weren't angsting enough already. :lmaosmiley-1:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

OK, it is not easy to make these things up with out any facts what so ever. Well, at least it is hard for me to make things up like that. But..... Roger works for 19 now, Quiana wants a contract - I HAVE IT - They are going to replace someone in the top 24 on Ai with Quiana!!!! No?

19 wants to sign her to a singing contract because they don't have enough people signed off Ai anymore?

Quick question - does anyone know if there are mp4 conversions of any of the older files? I have been helping myself to all the AI Rewind stuff, as well as lots of great DCAT (SRHP) and CITH and even some JNaT stuff. A few of the later TV appearances, too. But I was just wondering if there were any conversions of the older tours or TV appearances? TIA. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Speaking of premium tickets, it cracks me up that Spamalot premium tickets are currently $251.50, and for some reason, starting May 6th, the prices drop down to $176.50. Wonder why that is? :whistling-1:

Seriously, is it worth an extra $75.00 to see this up close and personal? :lilredani:

thbottledancefromspamalot.gif

Well, I guess for some, but for me, I would rather go more often and sit further back than only once and buy premium tickets.

Of course, if I had the money...... :hubbahubba:

Is it my imagination or is his hair a little darker this week? It almost looks like he's had some toner put on it to change the shade.

I sure hope so!

:cryingwlaughter: As if the boards weren't angsting enough already. :lmaosmiley-1:

Yeah this should be interesting!

I saw some really CUTE guy on my TV tonight singing "Somewhere Out There". It was from a few years ago. Wonder whatever happened to him???

I saw some really CUTE guy on my TV tonight singing "Somewhere Out There". It was from a few years ago. Wonder whatever happened to him???

I heard a rumor that he's currently shaking his stuff eight times a week on Broadway, but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not...

thslomoslap.gif

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Soooooo, if Roger Wydnowski now works for Idol, then this plays into my dream-theory about the Finale. But, what if it's just that Roger actually LIKES Clay? Could it be that Roger never hated Clay at all, and never plotted his downfall, but actually likes and supports him? Wouldn't that just blow the roof off!

Oh the angst! The Horror!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Congrats on the iPod, Lucky!!!!!

Next stop..."Speculation Station"...Alllll aboarrrd!

Seating currently available in the hand wringing car :wordpooper:

Umma, umma, followed by word of Clay starring in a future original Broadway show? Maybe Clay has an original career path and he knows exactly what he wants to do. I do think that Clay will be a huge star on Broadway, but also that, ultimately, Broadway won't be big enough for Clay.

You may say I'm a dreamer ... but I'm happy. Do I expect all my dreams to come true? Am I counting on it and I'll be totally bummed if it doesn't happen? No, but it beats the hell out of thinking about tired old crap.

(bolding mine)

I love this. I wanna marry this statement and have it's chirren :wub:

I didn't want the day to get away from me before I said :7254: to luckiest1, it sounds like you had a great day. Can I follow you around while you fill up your IPod? I got mine for Christmas, I only have about 175 songs on it and some JBT video. I just know you'll have that puppy brimmin' with primo Clack in no time.

I heard a rumor that he's currently shaking his stuff eight times a week on Broadway, but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not...

thslomoslap.gif

Could be! That guy on Broadway sure is CUTE!!!

Sort of like this guy!

th_IMG_76722.jpg

Click it. He's even cuter big!

Speaking of premium tickets, it cracks me up that Spamalot premium tickets are currently $251.50, and for some reason, starting May 6th, the prices drop down to $176.50. Wonder why that is? :whistling-1:

Seriously, is it worth an extra $75.00 to see this up close and personal? :lilredani:

thbottledancefromspamalot.gif

Well, I got lucky the morning tickets went on sale. I'll let you know for sure, if I survive in April, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say YES!

thslomoslap.gif

Wow! I saw the same CUTE guy and heard the same rumor!

:wub:

From CB via the CH:

Quote:

Just got a call....the WINNING Sir Robin bear went for $17,000!!!!!! One of our Clayboard members was the lucky winner!!! She was bidding on the phone and it was a very active bidding process.

Honestly, I just feel so lucky.

We have virtually daily Clack between Rewind and Spamalot. Pretty pictures everyday.

Good press.

Did I mention pretty pictures?????

$17,000? Seventeen-THOUSAND?? Dollars??? :yow: