#29: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!

Couch Tomato

What should be the next thread title at FCA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ah, nothing left but the finale - and Clay's incredible career.
    • I am so obsessed. He's altered my DNA. I'm sure of it.
    • Hold on...you're going on a great and long ride!
    • I'd go with Godzilla if it meant I could see Clay even one more time in Spamalot.
    • Yes I'm babbling. What can I say? He makes me happy.
    • Clay has the vitality of the Energizer bunny...
    • Just the Clay parts first. His parts are FINE as WINE and all move..... varra varra nicely!
    • He loves us as we love him--unconditionally.
    • Today's Clay is hawt, polished, multi-faceted...
    • Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!
    • The man is a magnet. A super magnet.
    • Clay will always be Clayton, too.
    • I want it all and I want it now!
    • He is going to kill us all.
    • Can I move to ClayAikenville?
    • Whenever, wherever, I'll be there.

Now every one can get text messages from Clay! :cryingwlaughter:

So I assume this texting relationship with Clay will also provide me with prime front row seats for Spamalot and the opportunity to be ignored by Clay in person at the stage door? 'Cause I might be willing to go for that.

Now every one can get text messages from Clay! :cryingwlaughter:

So I assume this texting relationship with Clay will also provide me with prime front row seats for Spamalot and the opportunity to be ignored by Clay in person at the stage door? 'Cause I might be willing to go for that.

I think someone else has that market cornered.

th_20080308-031-PHSigning.jpg

When I can pull myself away from the eyes, I'm cheating with the red sideburn peeking through the reddish gold highlights. Then there's the stubble.....

Whew!

Finally! A video on ET Online that's flattering to Clay! Woot! He looks great! And he's so freakin' CUTE!!!!!

:hubbahubba:

But I think he's a fibber. I betcha if he went on DTWS, he'd work his CUTE butt off to do his usual GREAT job at a new skill....And he'd have a really, REALLY, REALLY good time with his partner learning...

She'd kinda enjoy herself too, I imagine.

I think I may have found "edgy".

There were some nice photos today, although I still think Clay hates and is uncomfortable in the "Clay, look over here!!!" type photo ops. JMU. The fan photos are once again better to my eye, because they probably got a candid when he wasn't posing.

276824904_pWfbq-L.jpg

:F_05BL17blowkiss: the lipbite. Love.

OK...back to reducing a stem cell research protocol to terms that laymen can understand. Oy.

OMG!!! LOVING the lipbite AND the stubble!!!!! :hubbahubba:

(And the hair color looks a little better but I still like not so flat....)

Nice to see you PermaSwooned!

I am addicted to OMWH. My innate need to hear it often is increasing. His voice is amazing.

I downloaded the Insider video and it looks real good biggie-sized. It's a Flash Video and I didn't convert it, but the bigger the better for me:

http://download.yousendit.com/4D6D215960BCF3B3

is that a gray hair I see heee. But you know I'm liking that color..it doesn't seem as ... blonde...

I hate to say it, but it looks to me like the roots of his hair are verra verra -- ummmm -- light.

I don't think it's a case of a "grey hair".

I also want to say, "not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Love the video!! 5 years later and it's still all about the grocery store hee. gotta love him!

Couchie... I think for Clay, being able to go to the grocery store signals normality for him. Course, he may have to give that up one day, but for now... ok!

This is just awesome PR... LOVE the new guy! Barry, right? I read he was 29 and just young enough to want to prove himself by doing what others before him haven't been able to. I like his ideas so far! I like him going back to his natural color... wonder how long that will last? hee Wish he'd let the waves show, but if they're going for the Keith Urban look, so be it.

With ATDW, he debuted with Justin's second week. This time he's debuting with Madonna's second week. Hoping he at least comes in second again and dreaming of his coming in first! It's his turn!!!

Love the video!! 5 years later and it's still all about the grocery store hee. gotta love him!

Couchie... I think for Clay, being able to go to the grocery store signals normality for him. Course, he may have to give that up one day, but for now... ok!

Yep... hey I don't mind any of his stories..hell I miss the milk story. I just like to hear him talk. So cute.

is that a gray hair I see heee. But you know I'm liking that color..it doesn't seem as ... blonde...

I hate to say it, but it looks to me like the roots of his hair are verra verra -- ummmm -- light.

I don't think it's a case of a "grey hair".

I also want to say, "not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Does anyone have a pic that shows Clay with his REAL hair color?

I thought we saw his natural hair color at the early auditions but then I am now under the impression his natural hair color is red. So I have no clue. But I'd like to know!

WAH! :cry4: Clay hasn't texted me back yet! I want Clay's voice for my ringtone!

There is another video up from Fox News, different from the Insider & ET one. They ask him about a tour and he starts talking and they cut it off. It's vaulted here:

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/TV_App..._Spamalot_OMWH/

Good Morning Everyone,

19 Days until Clay is on QVC!

25 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

27 Days until "On My Way Here" is Here!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I thought we saw his natural hair color at the early auditions but then I am now under the impression his natural hair color is red. So I have no clue. But I'd like to know!

I think Clay's said in a few interviews that by now, even HE doesn't know what his real hair color is! Hee.

Another busy day at work for me. Ciao!

I think I may have found "edgy".

BWAH! That clip was hilarious. Edgy, indeed!

Here's my cute boyfriend recording for meeeeee! :)

1.gif

Oooo! Gibby! How cool!

And thanks for my new avatar! :D

I have a splitting headache and I have to go to work! :cry4:

ETA: Ooo! Lookie! He's so CUTE - and goofy!

People.com

From the People.com link:

Spamalot star Clay Aiken makes a good first impression at New York's Planet Hollywood on Tuesday, as the Broadway actor left his mark in a handprint for the themed restaurant.

Life is good.

I'm starting to miss Clay's single if I don't go visit it on a regular basis. I never felt that yearning before. There's a feeling that's coming over me when I hear it. I think this album is going to be it. Put headphones and listen to it full blast if you dare. It reaches your soul.

ETA- I have a new second bestest BF-- His name is Barry!! EEEE!!!! Isn't this exciting? I absolutely cannt wait to hear the whole album.

Thanks for all the pictures and recaps. You guys are very generous.

This song came to my mind for some reason. Because Clay IS a star on Broadway perhaps?

Off to work.

They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway

They say there's always magic in the air

But when you're walkin' down that street

And you ain't had enough to eat

The glitter rubs right off and you're nowhere

They say the girls are something else on Broadway

But looking at them just gives me the blues

'Cause how ya gonna make some time

When all you got is one thin dime?

And one thin dime won't even shine your shoes

Ha! They say that I won't last too long on Broadway

I'll catch a Greyhound bus for home, they all say

But oh! They're dead wrong, I know they are

'Cause I can play this here guitar

And I won't quit till I'm a star on Broadway

Oh, they're dead wrong, I know they are

'Cause I can play this here guitar

And I won't quit till I'm a star on Broadway (on Broadway)

On Broadway (on Broadway)

Cynthia Weil, Barry Mann, Leiber & Stoller