#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

Oh my goodness. Radcliffe buck naked on the stage? What's the point? (no pun intended :cryingwlaughter: )

Whatever could a stage show be about that would require that?

No, I'd still rather go next door to see Sir Robin soil his pants. :)

My God, Clay is BEYOND gorgeous. I have pictures from GMA and the CD Signing that I took, I just haven't gotten the chance to post them anywhere! Maybe I should. :)

I vote YES. That is, yes, PLEASE.

Damn he can look so many different ways... innocent, all knowing, Sexy, goofy, open, guarded, mischievous..the list could go on and on.

Love him much.

Yep....and it's more than his looks that can be different. IMO, he can change from "teacher Clay" to "pop star Clay" to "goofy Clay" to "serious Clay" in a span of about 5 seconds. It's fascinating to watch. I'll be a voyeur to him any day.

That was one of the first realizations I had seeing him for the first time -- his face is panoramic.

I'll definitely pass on Equus. Sir Richard Burton couldn't make me like that one. Not that hordes haven't found it brilliant, but I'm not one of them. I'd rather look on the bright side of life.

Swinging by quickly in between errands but I couldn't leave keepingfaith hanging since 2:47pm ...

I just want to say this:

One picture of Clay in a tank top holding Parker trumps any picture on this page.

(didn't some famous person do a dad&son series sometime ago?)

Belated welcome to Peyton!. Yes, please post anything you have!!!

:welcome23:

And btw:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

(Unfortunately, I still haven't learned much Mandarin beyond this. Maybe my problem is needing a reason to learn)

ETA:

Hi BW, it's Equus.

:cryingwlaughter: I just noticed that we've spelt Equis three different ways on this page alone - Equis, Eqquis, and Equus. Does anyone know how it's really spelled? And what does it mean? I mean, obviously equ means horse, but what's with the weird spelling, and what's the show about?

:cryingwlaughter: I just noticed that we've spelt Equis three different ways on this page alone - Equis, Eqquis, and Equus. Does anyone know how it's really spelled? And what does it mean? I mean, obviously equ means horse, but what's with the weird spelling, and what's the show about?

I just looked it up--Equus.

Who would have thought?

:loveletter:Thank you for all the many birthday wishes and thoughts. Hope everyone had a great day.

Hot Clay content http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...=si&img=873

It has been so pleasant to come in here and read so many happy wishes sent to me. Thanks a bunch. :clap:

Ive had a great day at home, and have enjoyed reading/feeling all the happy wishes while I just

chill out with TV Olympics, hang with son, read FCA :cryingwlaughter: , and eat--in various combinations during the day.

I love all the pictures everyone has posted too. Great subject, :fedora: great fan photographers....

and a really fine group y'all are too! :pirateship: .

Birthday Cool. :glasses:

ETA=

?? How can I make picture show up in post while linking to my FCA Gallery??

I just noticed that we've spelt Equis three different ways on this page alone - Equis, Eqquis, and Equus. Does anyone

Computer dork story - Many many moons ago an HP engineer kinda snottily set up an HP3000 for me, when I was working in Illinois. He thought he was all that, and airily told me that the system manager password was the Greek word for horse, and left.

He did not spell it correctly, and we lost a few hours trying to find out how to override the password.

(This is why I then purchased the god program from Vesoft).

I'd settle for a picture of Clay in 14 layers holding Parker!

Or a family photo of all three of them would be really nice. I keep thinking about how Jaymes must be feeling. The pillow is a definite indication of C-section to me, even though we don't know anything. But I know how easy it is to feel so much better that you overdo and then have a really bad day.

I keep trying to remember how that little baby felt in my arms - but 32 years have gone by and all I can remember was all the hospital staff telling me over and over how pretty he was - nice little C-Section Round Head and all. But all I could think about was that he was a wrinkly red-faced little thing with NO CHIN and I was afraid he was going to look like my 'then' MIL!

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

djs - what an ass!

He should have been cut to half pay for talking that way to a customer!!

I hope he's sitting all comfy in his little home office right now and lightening strikes and fries his motherboard!!!

As a sign of my continuing old age, I was thinking back to when Clay was just a newcomer to the industry. Wasn't there a report of him singing at a mogul's home in Vancouver? I did a search but couldn't find anything. :clown_4:

I was just wondering if that is when he might have met Jaymes? :wordpooper:

I love long haired Clay. As anyone who was with me or around me in Merrilville can attest to. <g>

Funny, I didn't notice you saying anything about that at all...

*ducks*

Yeah, I was a wee bit obsessed that weekend. <g> Just a little. <g>

Clay’s going to have a bit of competition on Broadway (and at the theater next door, I think) for the hordes of adoring fans. Daniel Radcliffe opens in Eqquis on September 29th.

So do you have tickets for Daniel yet? I'd love to see that as well. Hmmmm...

I’m game if you are. <g> I got an email that reminded me about DR and then I was like, shit – Clay and Harry Potter both in one day?? The pull was bad enough when it was just Clay!!

Just think if Clay put in the gym time that DR does for “getting his kit off” and did that play. Guh. Whoever said it had it right – Jerome would need help. <g>

LOL.. not that Clay doesn't suprise me enough already but I'd probably fall over dead if he did. Something about Clay and his tiny glimpses of skin heee.

I think when DR took his clothes off a lot of people fell over dead. When you see him in the movies he looks so slight, and he’s only about 5’5” – I remember me and ldyj talking about it when those photos first came out. I think we were stunned that he was hiding all that. <g> Stunned…and a little guilty. <g>

Seems as if Sir Robin is going to have to do something a little more daring than flash his wooly-tight-covered-tush to compete with the likes of young Mr. Radcliffe...

Shower scene!! Shower scene!!!

Sorry for being late but HBD Timetravellerpax!!!

:7254:

Can't believe I drove all the way to Lowe's and was at the checkout counter before I realized I didn't have my wallet -- and I was buying a hummingbird feeder too. Wonder if they'll like it here since I'm so close to the airport? Also, Lowe's didn't have any of those glass balls that water your plants for you. Has anyone used them? Where do you get those and do they actually work? I need to keep 2 banana plants and a large palm watered for 10 days in Texas weather.

... off to go claim my hummingbird feeder

ETA: I forgot about Clay content...

post-496-1218589187.png

(thanks cindilu2!)

Also, Lowe's didn't have any of those glass balls that water your plants for you. Has anyone used them? Where do you get those and do they actually work? I need to keep 2 banana plants and a large palm watered for 10 days in Texas weather.

Scarlett, try someplace like Bed, Bath & Beyond/Linens 'N Things, or maybe even Kohl's.

Clay content?

I'd settle for a picture of Clay in 14 layers holding Parker!

Or a family photo of all three of them would be really nice.

17.gif

:dadrocks:

:Laie_6:

:kirtsun_05:

Thanks for that link, Cotton! Have you used aquaglobes? They look pretty cool! I have lots of plants, so they might be a good investment for me.

Gotta have some Clay in my post - how 'bout some smiling pics?

Clay_Aiken-1.jpg

_______0aca-2-big.jpg

172428470-O.jpg

eyes2.jpg

2006_AMA2_resized.jpg

185912482_tagIMG_4672.jpg

meganmullallyshow20061102-01.jpg

001rClayIsA.png

cropgala2T2.jpg

nicebig.jpg

060922_TheView_Interview_large008_0.jpg

perfectsmilenewhair.jpg

Anybody else have that involuntary Clay grin after looking at those pics? :)

I've never tried the Aqua globes. I've thought about it.

I just need a gardener! My potted plants look really really sad this year!

Too hot and not enough rain and even if I water everyday - which I don't always remember - they have just been cooking on my deck.

We won't even talk about the yard!

:cryingwlaughter:

I've been enjoying the pretty today!

Lovely pics.

Wonder what the Parker Foster Aiken family are doing tonight?

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wonder what the Parker Foster Aiken family are doing tonight?

Laundry? laundry.gif

All those diapers and bibs and onesies and little hooded towels and whatnot really pile up quick.... :bb05:

Plus if Daddy wants to be able to breath at the end of the bottle dance, he better start working on his cardio. :chacha:

I have no doubt about the doing laundry. That's how I wore myself out the day I came home from the hospital after a C-section!

But I bet dollars to Krispy Kremes they ain't washing diapers!

It's either a diaper service or disposable, I'm betting!

:)

Hee!

Wonder if Daddy has gotten around to starting his preSPAM workout??!!

I bet he hasn't stopped grinning!

Okay - maybe an occasional yawn!

ETA:

cute washer emoti!

Scarlett, try someplace like Bed, Bath & Beyond/Linens 'N Things, or maybe even Kohl's.
Aqua Globes

Maybe you have time to order them???

Thanks, annabear and Cotton! I will order a set and also go to BB&B tomorrow -- hopefully between them I'll get enough. I can always get more plants to use them if I have too many.

Thanks for that link, Cotton! Have you used aquaglobes? They look pretty cool! I have lots of plants, so they might be a good investment for me.

Gibby, if you are ok with waiting I can give you my feedback on these.

BTW, the page always looks so much prettier after you post. :)

hanks for the gorgeous pictures! :openflower3::yahoo: :thumbup: :confetti2:

ETA: Cotton and Gibby, do you make your own hummingbird nectar? Is it 1:4 or 1:6 sugar to water?

ETAA: Thanks Cotton! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Cotton, :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'll just the mix the first time too, then. But I'd still like to make my own eventually. I just hope the hummingbirds will like it. The difficult way (notice I didn't say 'hard') is always fascinating to me. I also thought cloth vs disposable was a matter of choice.

Bottle, cute icons!

Clay content: we need some Clay content. See Gibby's pics up there!