#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

Oh, no, I'm a complete bitch.

I'm just selective about my outrages.

You're so honest, wanda - I love it! :lol:

ETA: Very cool, Cotton - thanks! I'm sure the new LOTL will be wonderful, but I'll still miss Hannah!

You know, I was just looking at my siggie down there, and it occured to me that he really is going to have some true, unconditional love now. One person in the world doesn't care if he's Rock! Star! Clay! or Saint Clay, or Ambassador Aiken, or anything else. To him, he's just Dad.

You know, I was just looking at my siggie down there, and it occured to me that he really is going to have some true, unconditional love now. One person in the world doesn't care if he's Rock! Star! Clay! or Saint Clay, or Ambassador Aiken, or anything else. To him, he's just Dad.

Aww, you're so right...and it'll be the most meaningful and important name he'll ever have! :lilredani:

As usual, so far behind I think I'm ahead! Haven't been here since early Friday morning....so....

Belatedly, THANKS everyone for the birthday wishes! It is greatly appreciated! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Did we know that Clay's PSA is downloadable in mp3 format?

http://www.menc.org/resources/view/why-mus...-to-school-2008

Thanks for that!

Let me tell you, if CLAY were going to be buck naked in that play instead of Daniel R., I'd MOVE to NYC and be in line every day--fighting off all the other women!

HAH!! I can take you any day! :hysterical:

Speaking of spending money on Clay...anybody else buying the Korean olympics soundtrack? heee Mine is on the way. Free shipping over $35. heee And I hope it's better than the American soundtrack cuz not one of those songs they've been hyping has even pinged my interest.

:whistling-1:

WOW, this was the best weekend birthday I've had in many years! Thanks to luckiest1, cindilu2, claymatron, heinz, alspaz....preden from Montreal....me myb by webcam all the way from Red Deer, AB...and especially goldarngirl and Clay's friend goldarnMr, the hosts with the mostest!

I'm not sure how I got so lucky as to be adopted by these special people, but I sure am thankful!!

You know, I've looked at that list several times and I have a feeling I'm missing someone....please forgive me if so, y'know I'm old!

We had a great time talking Spamalot, Sweet P...and everything else under the sun!

Friday night dinner at Michael's (?) was just yummy, and so was the birthday chocolate-dipped strawberry and the serenade...nothing much better than chocolate and music and the company of good friends.

Saturday's cluncheon was lots of fun~this time we had TWO special guests~preden from Montreal, who sat beside goldarngirl and I at Spamalot in March, and has never been the same. :lol: and me myb from Red Deer, who was with us via webcam. How totally cool!!

We ate and gabbed and ate and I got to blow out my birthday candles AND make a wish! Heee..... :lmaosmiley-1:

Those of us staying with goldarngirl of course did the Clayfan thing~ie, stayed up until 3 AM both nights talking about.....guess who??.....and got up the next morning and started out all over again. Lots of good philosophical discussion though!

Sunday started off with a coffee on the terrace in the fresh air (it was absolutely beautiful out!) and....you guessed it....we chatted a bit! Then off to brunch...yumm...and of course to top it all off...we agreed (mostly) on a Spamalot date, and booked our hotel. Anyone been at the Wellington? It looks fine.

Thanks again, everyone! I had such a good birthday!

Preden will need another vacation when she gets back home!

I have to say something brutally honest here! Quite frankly I don't care where Jaymes and Parker are while Clay is doing Spamalot. It's none of my business and I'm only interested in one Clay Aiken. Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled for Clay that he has Parker etc. etc. but I have no vested interest in any one else around him.

Do I care to see a pic of Parker? It would be nice but I don't have this burning wish for one. Do want more details of their personal lives? No. I wish them well and lots of happiness but it's no more than I would do for a person I know through work. Does that make me hard? Then I guess I am. I am a fan of Clay Aiken period! Not Parker, not Jaymes or anyone else in Team/Family Clay!

No, I don’t think it makes you hard. We all have different interests.

Seems to me like there are some fans who just want Jaymes out of the picture as quick as possible so Clay can get on with his life, find his true love and have that fairy tale life that some want for him.

Heh. Ya think? <g>

I truly think that some/many/we are/I am concerned/worried/afraid that if they are not together in NYC, that it means they are not a couple. And I think that most of us/some of us/we/I hope that they are. :):wacko:

:D

Yeah, and some are desperate that they NOT be together and there are some of us who are just nosey. <g> I think, logically, that they will be together in NYC – whatever that means. <g>

I think the whole discussion started not over a debate about whether or not Parker and Jaymes would be with Clay in NY during Spam,( and what it would mean if they were/weren't), but rather that someone in a blog posted rather matter-of-factly that they would be moving out there with him. For me, it always bothers me when people make pronouncements about Clay as if they are facts that they themselves have been made privy to, and not just their own thoughts, feelings or (sometimes un)educated guesses.

Yes!

To him, he's just Dad.

Oh man.

*sobs*

Ditto :::sob:::

To him, he's just Dad.

Oh man.

*sobs*

Sweet P

gulp...uh oh that did it :wub:

:crying1:

Wishing her a fast and complete recovery.

Absolutely. Thanks for bringing that over, Fear.

Brought this post over from CV:

Hi all - I don't post much but lurk on CV almost everyday - I have to ask for a candle for one of our very devoted members of CV, CH, & CB - Clayzedover - She had a stroke on Friday and is in the hospital - Right now she is paralyzed on her left side. I know she couldn't wait to see Clay again in Spamalot and was planning on going to the Gala . Let's all pray for her. I don't post on CH and I know she is an active member over there so if someone can bring this post over so they will know what happened I would appreciate it. I'll keep everyone informed of her condition Thank You, Geri

I believe she posts here too. Wishing her a fast and complete recovery.

I heart clayzdover. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Playbiller, I like Blogger. (www.blogger.com to start) It's fairly easy to use, and their "help" pages are useful and instructive. Most of the CHers blogs from back when everyone was starting one are on blogger. I guess the second most popular would be Live Journal but I've never tried it. Some people blog a lot on MySpace too.

{{{Clayzedover}}} Sending you good thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

Cotton, neat placemats!

I think the extent to which Parker can just see him just as Dad can be influenced by how much people are willing to step back and let them be. If all your playmates are skipping off to the nearest fishing spot and you have to be taken via helicopter by people with walkie-talkies, then you know that things are "special". I think the best gift that the fans can give to him is just like the best gift we can each give to our own children -- to let them grow.

Like Couchie, I'm a Clarker fan. I admit that I would love to see a picture but it ends up that all I could do is imagine then so be it.

Oh yes Clayzedover posts here and I got to meet her in CA during DCAT last year...she is a sweetheart. That's terrible about her stroke..she will be in my prayers....

((((Clayzedover and family)))) get well soon!!!!

{{{Clayzedover}}} Sending you good thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

Cotton, neat placemats!

I think the extent to which Parker can just see him just as Dad can be influenced by how much people are willing to step back and let them be. If all your playmates are skipping off to the nearest fishing spot and you have to be taken via helicopter by people with walkie-talkies, then you know that things are "special". I think the best gift that the fans can give to him is just like the best gift we can each give to our own children -- to let them grow.

Like Couchie, I'm a Clarker fan. I admit that I would love to see a picture but it ends up that all I could do is imagine then so be it.

WORD my wise friend....

{{{clayzedover}}}}

Interesting to read about the Rod Stewat concert. Got to see Bruce Hornesby at the House of Blues in Atlantic City last night. A terrific show but I kept wishing it was Clay on stage. I went with a friend who feels about Bruce the way i feel about Clay. I let her wax on rhapsodic about Bruce for two days - she just loves him. And he is a terrific musician with good stage presence. my friend cracked me up- she said she had seen Bruce (now hold on to your hats, ladies) 8 times in concert!!!! She asked me if thought that was a bit obsessive? No, perfectly normal, i said.

Interesting to read about the Rod Stewat concert. Got to see Bruce Hornesby at the House of Blues in Atlantic City last night. A terrific show but I kept wishing it was Clay on stage. I went with a friend who feels about Bruce the way i feel about Clay. I let her wax on rhapsodic about Bruce for two days - she just loves him. And he is a terrific musician with good stage presence. my friend cracked me up- she said she had seen Bruce (now hold on to your hats, ladies) 8 times in concert!!!! She asked me if thought that was a bit obsessive? No, perfectly normal, i said.

bwah AMATEUR!