#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

I loved Nashville when I visited. Heidi what's the name of that place we went for breakfast?

I was thinking about that Hannah interview (wonder if there were any more tidbits) and Glen Close coming to see Clay. I know Clay is a wonderful singer but Spam is more about comedy and acting. I wonder do people go in thinking he can pull this off. I still believe this was such a bold move and could have proved disastrous. But just like in his own shows - he was so comfortable by the end he was adlibbing along with the rest of them. He always was quick enough to just handle whatever happens on stage.

I think my favorite moment of the Spam shows that I saw was the final show (I think?) where that braiding scene took on all sorts of added dimensions with the cast and Clay. So happy he's doing Spam again and can't wait for opening night.... AGAIN.

Let's not forget dog walker! :chores002:

About Claycentric conversation... Since there is nothing really new with regards to Clay's career then there is nothing to talk about in that regard unless people want to stress and angst about his radio play and sales etc. I rather talk about Clarker and Clay family.

I think it's kinda funny that Clay is momentarily known as Parker's dad. I bet we all have places we go where you just aren't yourself. With me, it's when I go anywhere near my nephew and neice's school or their organized activities. I become known as Renee's sister. That's it. No name, Nothing. Cuz my sister works part time at the school as parent coordinator or is usually involved as some sort of parent leader and that's how I get introduced around. Cracks me up.

Reading about the London Cluncheon, I so wish I could have been there, I really miss being able to talk enthusiastically about Clay with women who understand.

A while ago I read this on the TWoP commentary on AI2, saved it and it seems pretty appropriate now.

Erin was Clay Aiken's "biggest fan" chosen from the audience to answer questions about Clay.

For the last question, Ryan asks Erin how old Clay was when he became a high school mascot. I sigh in relief, because I didn't know this one. He became the school's mascot at a mere five years of age. Jeez. Erin knows it. Clay is totally creeped out. This is your future, Clay. Strange women thinking every little thing about you is adorable. Run. Clay hugs Erin, who plants a tracking device on his back, then leaves.

{{{clayzedover}}}}

Interesting to read about the Rod Stewat concert. Got to see Bruce Hornesby at the House of Blues in Atlantic City last night. A terrific show but I kept wishing it was Clay on stage. I went with a friend who feels about Bruce the way i feel about Clay. I let her wax on rhapsodic about Bruce for two days - she just loves him. And he is a terrific musician with good stage presence. my friend cracked me up- she said she had seen Bruce (now hold on to your hats, ladies) 8 times in concert!!!! She asked me if thought that was a bit obsessive? No, perfectly normal, i said.

cagney... BWAH!!! I don't consider myself a huge concert goer cause I live in SoCal and can't travel very far, but even I've been to more than 8. Little does she know, heh! :cryingwlaughter:

{{{{{clayzedover}}}}}} Sending healing light and love her direction!

Lotus... I stood in line at Kimmel with Erin. She said she was picked out while in line and that the whole question sequence was rehearsed and she was given the answers... Clay's first attempt at acting... :cryingwlaughter:

I would imagine Jaymes and Parker will be in NYC, but there could be a chance that not for the first little bit. Parker will be barely a month old when Clay needs to be there for rehearsals, so possibly until he is 6 weeks and mommy has passed her 6-week checkup, they could be in separate places. At least he could sleep while getting his muscles used to all that "dressing up and dancing" again. :cryingwlaughter:

I loved Nashville when I visited. Heidi what's the name of that place we went for breakfast?

If I remember correctly, we went to Pancake Pantry (Garth Brooks past favorite) and had massive hashbrowns. <g>

HeidiHo- I noticed you live in Nashville. I was wondering what part, since that's my general area, too.

I lived in the Bellevue area for 17 years -- taught orchestra at Bellevue Middle, Hillwood, and several elementaries you would recognize. Small world! :whistling-1:

It is indeed! I PMed Merryclay, but I can say that I am VERY familiar with Bellevue. <g>

Clay hugs Erin, who plants a tracking device on his back, then leaves.

And this one makes me bust out laughing too because even if this is snark, I think if anyone could get away with it, someone would sure try!!! :cryingwlaughter:

When people in NYC say they are very familiar with Bellevue* it means somethng very different! So this cracked me up,Heidi

*the largest psychitric hospital in NYC - where all the criminally insane go, along with other nut cases, heh.

Good Afternoon, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Just read through several pages. I need to try to be present in the "here and now." :lol:

Healing thoughts and prayers for Clayzedover. :openflower3:

My current Carolina blog is a look back at the 2007 Tampa and West Palm Beach concerts. These are reruns of last year's entries. Muskifest, I quoted your recap again about the gal in her 20s who said the WPB concert was "one of the best last minute decisions ever." Great story! :)

HeidiHo- I noticed you live in Nashville. I was wondering what part, since that's my general area, too.

I lived in the Bellevue area for 17 years -- taught orchestra at Bellevue Middle, Hillwood, and several elementaries you would recognize. Small world! :whistling-1:

I'm trying to wake up (i.e., Olympics addict) so I can go teach some lessons. Y'all have a great day! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif

I'm very, very happy to know that there are Clayboard fans that have been here or live around Nashville. I've never seen one in RL.

This isn't exactly Clay country. LOL!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Lotus... I stood in line at Kimmel with Erin. She said she was picked out while in line and that the whole question sequence was rehearsed and she was given the answers... Clay's first attempt at acting... :cryingwlaughter:

This makes a lot more sense to me than the fact that she already knew how much he paid for that red leather jacket!!!

grease.gif

(we need some more decorations on this page!)

This makes a lot more sense to me than the fact that she already knew how much he paid for that red leather jacket!!!

grease.gif

Love that red jacket! I don't know if Clay knew, but his look was very James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause...I never realized that until I was watching a retrospective on Dean's life on PBS and he wore a red jacket, white t-shirt and jeans in that movie. I loved Clay's hair that night; so glad they got rid of that awful dark color he was sporting early on.

Kim

From her original post, Erin was rehearsed with staff, not with Clay, he was realy shocked. She was also picked because she knew trivia about him. It is probably in the Ch archives or not. I remember when it was posted probably at TTC

I'm very, very happy to know that there are Clayboard fans that have been here or live around Nashville. I've never seen one in RL.

This isn't exactly Clay country. LOL!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I have to laugh 'cause this (bolded) made me think back to Play's post about Bigfoot a few days ago! :cryingwlaughter:

I stopped into a neat little stationery & card shop today at lunch time to pick up a birthday card for a friend and found myself standing in front of what else? The baby cards! :dadrocks: One (or two) might have made their way into my basket, along with the birthday card that I almost forgot :rolleyes: to purchase... Now let's just hope I don't send one of the baby cards to the birthday girl! :o :hysterical:

Speaking of babies; Emily called me the other day and asked me to gather up some pictures of her from birth through the present; they are going to be doing a video montage at the reception (note to self: just bring the whole damn kleenix box!). So I dragged out all the photo albums; must have at least a dozen, not to mention photo boxes; and spent the afternoon yesterday going through them. It was a fun trip down memory lane and I was a good Mom and didn't pull any naked baby pictures out or ones of her sitting on the potty chair!

So of course this reminded me of Clay and Parker and all he has to look forward to...first haircut, first steps, first teeth...I remember how excited I was when she first turned over.

Still have more pictures to go though...those awkward teen-age years and high school!

Kim

grease.gif

If I remember correctly the fans on the boards knew the price of that jacket...I think there was an interview either with him or the stylist where the price was revealed. The questions were really not that difficult for the internet fans..I remember I knew all the answers too.

Hello, All!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

I worked today so haven't been around.

I just had a momentary image of Clay in the recording studio - looking out the window at Jaymes - singing . . .

The Best Hasn't Happened Yet!

Knowing what he knew - I imagine him singing that line - and at least once - (as I'm sure he sing it several times) waggling his eyebrows and grinning at Jaymes!!!

Which song is that?

Forget I Ever Knew You???

I've been looking around for a place to have buttons made for a local organization and stumbled on this site. Clay is everywhere Scroll down to the keychains also!

If anyone has suggestions for a good maker of pins like the FCA DCAT, please let me know. TIA.

we always use pin promotions and they always do a good job for us. They do have some minimums though. Here's their website.

Playbiller..what the hell are my coke rewards LOL. I signed up..NOW WHAT. Lord the things I do for me to see Clay. Although still, nothing more embarassing than buying that jr cosmo. LOL.