#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

So I have OMWH on repeat while I'm at work...so not really concentrating on it but I swear everytime the title song comes my ears will perk up and I'll sing along and then my concentration goes back to my work. I love that song.

I love how he says "worst"

I look forward to hearing all these songs in concert one day.

So I have OMWH on repeat while I'm at work...so not really concentrating on it but I swear everytime the title song comes my ears will perk up and I'll sing along and then my concentration goes back to my work. I love that song.

I love how he says "worst"

I look forward to hearing all these songs in concert one day.

Awwww....I love it when Couchie gets schmoopie... :wub::flirtysmile3:

Take this with a grain of salt.....from butterflyshine at CV:

Nikki (Claysbabygurl) and NJSoccer00 saw Clay last night exiting the theater(posted it in the OFC sightings thread)....after last night's performance and after stage door, i think, apparently Nikki saw Jerome and then a few minutes later Clay and Jerome exited stage door...they said hi and he said "hi guys"...account is very short on details...so hopefully she will answer the questions asked about what he was wearing, how his hair was styled, color, length...etc...

(this is apparently the sighting found on myspace today, i think)

ETA:

She is now reporting light blue button down shirt, khakis, brown shoes, glasses and spike hair ala Idol

Hee, somehow hard to imagine anything staying spiky under the wig.....so if he has been wearing it that way in non-dress-rehearsals, I doubt it's gonna stay that way!

Hmmm... spikey hair translates to me as just unstyled, except for the mutliple (hee) times he ran his hand through it... YMMV, IIU, etc. ;)

Paula's Party

House of Blues Party

It's blue-inspired recipes and the coolest guests in town! Pop Star Clay Aiken makes blue corn crusted bass, Ace of Cakes' Duff Goldman shows off a recipe for blue velvet cake, and Paula makes a blueberry crème Brule tart for Grammy winner Dionne Warwick.

I think this will be very interesting...

Spikes, huh? Heh. The always changing Broadway/pop star strikes again.

I just read on OFC that His hair is brown with blond highlights and like the JBT hair. Tho' which JBT style is not yet established.

Hee...wrong hair...

Yup it was sure brown with blonde highlights and he didn't look like in the ai days more like the IT tour

He looked very good last night. He seemed very happy and so was jerome.

Now the questions is...which IT hair? Could it be fedora hair? LOL.

It cracks me up how much we talk about Clay's hair! I personally prefer longer hair on Clay, but it seems that he likes to change his hairstyle a lot. I'm looking forward to a picture of his current hairstyle. It's going to be difficult to maintain the spikes under the wigs, though, so I don't really expect to see spikes in stage door pics.

I just read on OFC that His hair is brown with blond highlights and like the JBT hair. Tho' which JBT style is not yet established.

Hee...wrong hair...

Yup it was sure brown with blonde highlights and he didn't look like in the ai days more like the IT tour

He looked very good last night. He seemed very happy and so was jerome.

Now the questions is...which IT hair? Could it be fedora hair? LOL.

Yep...wrong hair...she did say IT hair but I think that it is highly unlikely that he is gelling and spiking his hair again tho I am glad to hear that it is shorter.

From the NY Daily news an article on Hollywood celebs stealing the Broadway stage

Clay is photo 20

And just to add to the speculation:

Gawker sighting. Shoot me.

Clay Aiken

Broadway & 42nd St

Sep 17th, 2008 @ 10am

I saw Clay Aiken this morning near the Shubert theatre. I think he may be going back to Spamalot because a friend said she saw him there earlier this week. He looked ok, kinda thin. Best part was I am almost certain I got a look at his baby mamma with him! Had to be her! They were holding hands, she looked a bit older then him, brown hair. She is kinda short. Gotta love NYC, ya never know who you are gonna run into, lol.

Not a fan of the spikes; I am going with he showered after rehearsal, gelled his hair and ran his hands through it...thus the spikes.

Kim

Deleted...aikem you beat me to it by how many seconds?

Funny how "he looks ok, kinda thin" will probably be reported on Friday night as he looks "f.....g gorgeous".

Obviously the person reporting is not a Clay fan. She didn't even say what his hair looked like or what he was wearing.

MEMO

To: All Gawkers, Stagedoor Groupies; residents of NYC

Re: Cameras

Effectively immediately, it is imperative that you have a camera in your possession at all times...we have had two sightings of a certain Clay Aiken and thus far have no photos to back up said sightings.

We need these photos to verify:

Hair Color

Hair...Long, short, spikes, parted down the middle, on the side (which side) bangs, no bangs (you get the picture)

Shirt...is it a button down (and if so how many buttons are open), stripes or no stripes

Jacket

Pants

Shoes (are toes visible or not?)

Glasses

Jewelry of any kind (especially pay close attention to the left ring finger)

Pants

Now, this is especially important...if there is any female in the vicinity of Clay Aiken (and especially if they are holding hands, have their arms around each other and especially if there is any lip contact...)

WE MUST HAVE PICTURES!

Ahem...

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

(Please read all disclaimers attached to this memo with regards to any interaction with bodyguard (okay one, very large bodyguard) police (our bail fund is earmarked for events commencing this week-end) and any lost or damaged equipment)

Thank you Akim It is important to ghet this message out to everyone. Not only must we have cell cameras, but there must be people wat on the other end of the line for transmission and posting. So make sure,when you go to NYC, you have evrything set up properly!

I'm salting the "spiky hair" story until I actually see pictures. I really, really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some new stage door pictures. Kthanx.

Who from FCA is going opening weekend? I need to know about Sir Robin merchandise, and if there's new stuff, I neeeeeed some of that, too.

Does that sound too whiny and demanding? :lilredani: Sowwy....

Yeah, my salt lick is always handy when it comes to Clay's hair, because one person's spikey is another person's flat. LOL. But I'd love for that gawker sighting to be true! Sadly, I think some fans try to impersonate non-fans in these things. But we'll have first hand sightings soon enough!

OMG I am soooo glad to be back on line!!!!!

I might stay in OKC until my power is finally on even if it does take a month. To heck with the job......oh wait it pays for my Clack habit! Mmmm what to do? What to do?

Hee I just figured out I am an Underwriting Champion for the golf tournament. Pity it doesn't give me any access to the dinner!

I'm good with spikes1 I just need to see him.

I think the Gawker siting is brilliant in its own subtle way. Gawker gets a ton of traffic, and the blurb lets the readers know Clay's back in Spamalot (free promo for the show) and puts a positive spin the nature of his relationship with his "Baby Mama". So even if the siting is from a "helpful" fan or whatever, I think it's good. YMMV and all that.

I agree, Bottle, the Gawker siting is a good thing.

I just wish the person who wrote it took had taken a cell phone picture real quick and posted to the Gawker site! I'm with all of you - I neeeeeeeds a picture! Preciousssss!!! I neeeeeeeeds it!!!