#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Good Morning Everyone,

24 Days until Daylight Savings Time! :yahoo:

36 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:yahoo:

55 Days until Judge Aiken holds court on ANTM!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

This comes as no surprise since he said in LA at the DCAT that he got his dirty mind and sense of humor from his mother. His regular admonitions to the audience for having a "dirty mind" have been mocking, since I'm not aware that any double entendre ever escaped him or went over his head. I still recall "be proud of your instrument" and "put your reed in" from Tampa -- and the reactions thereto!

I'm running ldyj's front row clack from Boston.

Motown? Any chance? Scarlett? Bueller? Anyone?

OMG Could he be just a guy and not a god?

Now the fun begins!

Whu-? He's-he's NOT a god? NOT?

Oh.

*dejectedly puts away incense*

And Scarlett, no, just...NO! Not gonna play that game again, sorry, no, nuh-uh, no way, nope, not gonna.

Muski..LOL

Is it sad that I'm signing on to one of my creditors to make payments online and I got all happy because one of the questions they ask so they know it's you is who is your favorite musical artist LOL. Hmmmm what to put, what to put.

I'm enjoying the stories very much.

Thanks Scarlett for asking the question.

Bwah it only took 2 weeks but I got a $85 credit from Direct TV for NBA League Pass.... weeeeeeeeeee

dang I upgraded the Mozilla and now this page is all out of whack.

For anyone who'd like to listen...

WRALFM streams...and is soon going to be airing an interview with Jaymes re Parker's surgery, in respect to the Duke University Telethon.

WRAL FM

Sometime this hour they said....

ETA: the tollfree number to donate. 1-866-684-1015.

I actually have donated to this telethon every year since 2004 when I listened because Clay was involved. Duke is a wonderful facility.

Please bring us a recap :)

It was wonderful to hear, not too great with recaps, surely FromClaygary will do better than me. I missed a bit at the beginning but it was great hearing Jaymes telling about the great care Parker got when he had his surgery. She explained how it was scarry for both of them, how the problem was fixed instantly and was able to take a bottle right away. She mentionned he just celebrated his 6 months birthday. The lady mentionned a beautiful bouncing baby boy, Jaymes said all parents think their baby beautiful but she and clay do find him beautiful. It was great to hear this. It helped with my February blues and clay drought. We have to be thankful for our healthy kids. I'm so looking forward to spring and more clay news.

On now!

Thanks for posting this.

I just donated!

Me too! I'm the one from Ontario they talked about on air LOL.

I recorded it on my Zen, so will get it off and get it uploaded tonight. It was good!! Minor problem...pardon my rant....the girl I work with I SWEAR to GAWD has Claydar! I've called her 3-4 times over the last few days needing some info...never ONCE had a return call. But, yup, you guessed it! The INSTANT Jaymes started to speak, the f**king phone started to ring IN the recording... :angry::party20::bananasign::argument:

Until, of course, I THREW it into the other room. :hysterical:

Yes, please!? ETA: :bighug: to preden and FromClaygary.

One exam down, three to go. Awhoohoo! :lilredani:

keepingfaith wrote:

This comes as no surprise since he said in LA at the DCAT that he got his dirty mind and sense of humor from his mother. His regular admonitions to the audience for having a "dirty mind" have been mocking, since I'm not aware that any double entendre ever escaped him or went over his head. I still recall "be proud of your instrument" and "put your reed in" from Tampa -- and the reactions thereto!

Yeah, that! ^^^ Not to mention 'playing with the wood'. :naughtywag: The man lurves him some double entendres. Hard to imagine there's anyone still hanging around the fandom that doesn't realize by now that he's a funny, witty, sometimes bodacious grown-up man. Telling bawdy jokes (in an appropriate setting) doesn't make him any less a good person. Or if it does, I am in big trouble. Is there really 'bad' reaction to this out there in the nation, or are we just whistling past the graveyard here? I just find it hard to believe there are still people hanging around who would find this 'shocking'.

On now!

Thanks for posting this.

I just donated!

Me too! I'm the one from Ontario they talked about on air LOL.

I recorded it on my Zen, so will get it off and get it uploaded tonight. It was good!! Minor problem...pardon my rant....the girl I work with I SWEAR to GAWD has Claydar! I've called her 3-4 times over the last few days needing some info...never ONCE had a return call. But, yup, you guessed it! The INSTANT Jaymes started to speak, the f**king phone started to ring IN the recording... :angry::party20::bananasign::argument:

Until, of course, I THREW it into the other room. :hysterical:

Thanks again for letting us about this, can't wait to hear all the interview, missed the first part. I missed the part that they mentionned you.

Yes, please!? ETA: :bighug: to preden and FromClaygary.

One exam down, three to go. Awhoohoo! :lilredani:

keepingfaith wrote:

Yeah, that! ^^^ Not to mention 'playing with the wood'. :naughtywag: The man lurves him some double entendres. Hard to imagine there's anyone still hanging around the fandom that doesn't realize by now that he's a funny, witty, sometimes bodacious grown-up man. Telling bawdy jokes (in an appropriate setting) doesn't make him any less a good person. Or if it does, I am in big trouble. Is there really 'bad' reaction to this out there in the nation, or are we just whistling past the graveyard here? I just find it hard to believe there are still people hanging around who would find this 'shocking'.

Actually, from what I have read, just some usual suspects who I think enjoy stirring things up and they were shut down pretty quickly.

Kim

Clayscience posted a sendspace of Jaymes' interview in this thread on the Clayboard.

Well then, :hysterical: never mind!

ETA: It's been a kind of a Clay day for me today. I went downstairs to do some file indexing (read....boring!) in front of the TV, and just managed to catch, by accident, David Foster on Cityline, which is a nationally syndicated local interview show. What a hoot he is! I was totally charmed by him, as was the hostess, who is about his age. He was on the road promoting his book and Peter Cincotti's first album. I WISH Clay had someone like him in his back yard promoting for him! He's awesome!