#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I had a hard time sleeping last night, in excitement about my puppy. Plus, before all that happens, I am going to a Toronto cluncheon this afternoon and meeting up with a few FCAers in the process. luckiestdaughter is accompanying me! She hasn't been to a cluncheon in a while. :clap:

I remember how excited we were almost 5 years ago when we went to get our pup. We had to drive from Toronto to Napanee (Avril Lavigne's hometown) and back in one day, but it's been so worth it. I don't know if I'll ever be without a furry family member again.

I'm picking up Claymatron at the train station this morning and we'll have some time to visit before we see everyone again. It's been too long!

See you all there!!

Does anyone know if the Walmart stores in Canada are going to have it? Or where else it might be available north of the border?

Karen, it is my understanding that Cndn Walmart's ARE going to have it, but as I spoke to my source quite a while back (when we first heard) he wasn't 100% certain.

If they don't, I'm going to be going to the US to pick some up; so, if you like, I can pick you up however many you need and get them to you.

Am I the only one who doesn't know about this?

Stage 46 - Amazon link

Sounds like it might be a good laugh!

In preparation for this evening...

From Quiet1ne at CH:

The VIP Reception begins at 5:30pm and the main even is at 7pm. I don't know if the red carpet stuff is before or during the reception but there should be stuff on the wire services by the time the main event begins at 7pm est.

Keep an eye on this link for pictures...Wire Image Link

Just posted at OC -

A quick FB update:

"Reed Kelly is done with rehearsal for the day and he's GLAAD."

We may get to see them together tonight yet!! :clap:

ETA - LOL merrieee, we posted at the same time. Good news travels fast!!! :cryingwlaughter:

It never occurred to me that Reed WOULDN'T be at GLAAD.

PS: What exactly is it that Reed is rehearsing for? Do we know? His European tour doesn't start for months.

:songstuckinhead: I've had an earworm all afternoon: Gla(a)d All Over. :imgtongue:

wandacleo. I think Reed's rehearsals are for Mylene's stadium tour in May. I suspect it will be quite a spectacle, and would require a lot of prep beforehand to learn the choreography and train for aerial work and whatnot. Don't know that for sure, though.

:songstuckinhead: I've had an earworm all afternoon: Gla(a)d All Over. :imgtongue:

wandacleo. I think Reed's rehearsals are for Mylene's stadium tour in May. I suspect it will be quite a spectacle, and would require a lot of prep beforehand to learn the choreography and train for aerial work and whatnot. Don't know that for sure, though.

Thanks

I guess that's true. I just assumed those rehearsals would be in France, but makes sense since he was hired here.

Gay news is on LOGO network at 6PM PST--I'm hoping maybe they'll have some coverage of GLAAD.

This is so exciting.

Too late with the red but EEEEEEEE! for a Jerome sighting...Means Clay and Reed can't be far behind!

Kim

I'm in love witht the Clay Fandom tonight!

And every night.

I'm so proud that we are happy that Clay is out and proud and with his love.

QUOTE (toni7babe @ Mar 28 2009, 06:22 PM)

Home call from my friend she is outside

Clay and Reed just arrived. Jerome was outside waiting for them

From Copingincalif

at CV:

Clay is wearing a black suit, so is Reed.

It appears to be a light lavendar shirt and an american flag (honest!!!!) tie

QUOTE (laughnoutloud @ Mar 28 2009, 06:28 PM)

All I can hear is yelling...'Clay, Clay'...He doesn't look puffy. Has AI type hair...brown. He's getting a lot of attention.

I can't connect to the stream, so I'll just keep posting. Very handsome. Glowing.

Lavenderhirt...she's taking a lot of pics...