#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

According to the CH (via a Twitterer), Clay was in NC last night, at a touring company production of "Miss Saigon."

I'm guessing that Clay is REALLY familiar with the landscape between NYC and NC. Hee.

Parker's daddy is home for a couple of days before going back to NYC.

I always imagined Clay with a beautiful long-legged ballet dancer.

Who knew?

I love Reed.

Seriously.

(Of course, if he hurts Clay, he's dead meat.)

wanda... :hahaha: And, you are totally right in your last sentence.

It is interesting that not one pic of them together came out before he came out and now we have all these pics and tidbits of their life together . I have absolutely no doubt that Clay knows exactly what is going on and doesn't care. He is just living a normal life and that has to feel wonderful for him. No great PH expose or JP lies. Oh boy Clay Aiken has a boyfriend! Well duh he is gay! OMG he....wait for it....bowls with him! Boring! Lets alert TMZ that they partay together! Oh wait there was no drunken fight going on! Ooo we have a candid shot of him at the airport! Yawn!

Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them. He is large and in charge and I love it.

I'm also loving the fact that by far the majority of fans are thrilled for him.

Some of us may be old but we certainly didn't cut and run like a lot of the media expected.

merrieeee.... :yeahthat: I am so happy for Clay that I could just burst! It's on the top of my list of what I want for him... to be loved and accepted for the real man he is.

:::sigh::: I'm cheating on Clay.....with Reed.

He's hot. ;-)

Is there a mathematical formula somewhere that quantifies how much the hotness of one's pretend boyfriend's [b1] boyfriend [b2] proportionally impacts the level of hotness of the said pretend boyfriend[b1]?

Like [b1] + [b2] = :Thud::onFire::yahoo::flirtysmile3::confetti2::whee:to the fourth power?

That joke was a lot funnier in my head than it turned out to be on the screen.

bottle... :hahaha::hahaha: I didn't know you were such a math whiz!

I can not wait for this episode. I do not get a chance to watch the show much because of my schedule but I will be sure to throw a tape in.

I also really like the pictures from the party that were posted. That left side of his face does look sore. It looks like he had more work done. Can't wait for reports from this weekend to arrive. I am so proud of him.

Had a great night at Spamalot with chachadotter#3 and duckyvee!! A few different things were noticed, and it was strange seeing such a short Sir Robin! JB is a much bouncier dancer than Clay for another thing!

Richard Chamberlain was fabulous!! Just got home and am realy bushed. More later I hope!

It really was fun! :BlowKiss:

I so enjoyed Richard Chamberlain in the role of King Arthur. I loved that the Nights of Ni paged Doctor Kildare. :cryingwlaughter:

It was odd to see someone else wearing Clay's tabard, but the guy did a decent job.

Hey, look at Clay in that ANTM ad! I can hardly wait for the show. :bliss2-1:

I've seen that coat before, but I'm not sure where! HELP!!! I'm sure someone here will have a picture!

He looks adorable, as usual, and I can't wait.

To tell you how my day went today: I had dinner with my husband (including a 100 hundred calorie ice cream bar) at the normal time. I just now finished a whole pint of Extreme Moose Tracks Ice Cream. Yes, it was that kind of day. LOL.

He blogged!

I've seen that coat before, but I'm not sure where! HELP!!! I'm sure someone here will have a picture!

It's from Rosie's Gala. The one where they took the picture of Clay & Reed for The Star article -

Clayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I still love HE BLOGGED. You know as much as I would love to be planning a tour right now..Clay so deserves to be living his life for awhile..even if it is just watching the rain fall. All of the recent photos with Reed have made me smile big time.

hey merrieee can you send your maid to my house for the night please LOL. I'm leaving early saturday for San Diego..Haven't washed or packed a thing. Then I realized I was going to miss my sister's 40th birthday so have to throw her a party before I leave..have top put in about 10 hours of work before I leave and I have to clean up before and after the party. I ain't no superwoman

Kareneh! Thanks for your blog URL..it's bookmarked and I can't wait to read it.

I just love reading those two words. Couldn't get over there fast enough.

And treenuts, glad to see you posting here more. Love your smutting over at the CH. Got any?

justclay, what this from just a few hours ago wasn't good enough for ya? :cry4:

I'm thinking I need to take up bowling again! I mean if for nothing else than the big balls alone.

Whaday'all think? :lipstick:

You're right! Maybe I should have mentioned the kingpin!

and his big balls

better? :BlowKiss:

It is interesting that not one pic of them together came out before he came out and now we have all these pics and tidbits of their life together . I have absolutely no doubt that Clay knows exactly what is going on and doesn't care. He is just living a normal life and that has to feel wonderful for him. No great PH expose or JP lies. Oh boy Clay Aiken has a boyfriend! Well duh he is gay! OMG he....wait for it....bowls with him! Boring! Lets alert TMZ that they partay together! Oh wait there was no drunken fight going on! Ooo we have a candid shot of him at the airport! Yawn!

Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them. He is large and in charge and I love it.

I'm also loving the fact that by far the majority of fans are thrilled for him.

Some of us may be old but we certainly didn't cut and run like a lot of the media expected.

I'm hearing that some of the "new" CDs have shipped.

Lovely post Merrieee .... but how did you read my thoughts before I'd even thunk 'em?

Is there a mathematical formula somewhere that quantifies how much the hotness of one's pretend boyfriend's [b1] boyfriend [b2] proportionally impacts the level of hotness of the said pretend boyfriend[b1]?

Like [b1] + [b2] = :Thud::onFire::yahoo::flirtysmile3::confetti2::whee:to the fourth power?

That joke was a lot funnier in my head than it turned out to be on the screen.

Your post made me smile Bottle, for two reasons:

1. It was funny

2. In Aus we have/had a childrens TV show called "Bananas in Pyjamas". The names of said bananas are , yep,

"B1" and "B2"! :hahaha:

I will leave it to the smut-mistresses to make of that what they will (so well!).