#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

I LOVE the smile on his face on the picture where he is off to the side looking over someone's shoulder at something. He's having fun... at a party! Kewl!!!

anna... Gnocci is absolutely adorable! He's a major awwwww.

Thanks for bringing over the photos of Reed's party. It's good to see Clay enjoying himself and I can't help but smile when I see his happy smile.

It does look tho that he hasn't completely healed from his jaw operation.

Now I know there are some Leonard Cohen fans among us, so, here is a link to an article by Jian Ghomeshi in the National Post Leonard Cohen talks women, age, and hallelujah

Jian Ghomeshi’s feature interview with Leonard Cohen airs on CBC’s The National on April 14, Radio One’s Q on April 16 and on Radio Two April 23.

Looks like the party was a blast! Love that smile!

And those puppies!! So freakin' cute. I want one!

Hey Kareneh? What the heck are you doing with the carpet hee.

Carpets? I hear if you get just the right one, you can save a ton of money on airfare.

Kareneh said:

Are you off to Denmark soon Kareneh?

I'm supposed to be there today on a house hunting trip, but I'm on my second delay.....John had to suddenly pick up and go to Houston this morning for two weeks. The movers were booked for the end of this month, but now the house hunting trip is booked for the 6th of April and the move for the 18th or 25th. But come to think of it, I'm going to Canada first.....that makes Denmark about the first week of May.

I saw the pictures you had on FB....beautiful!! I loved the beige one with the warriors and the red one. If you don't do it, you'll always regret it.

Ditto the fabric, of course...is it a silk kind of a thing? You could make a fabulous quilt from silks, and they're great to work with if it's tussah or something like that that's not too slippery.

We picked up the carpet for our dining room last week and then, on the weekend we got 3 silk Sumaq's about 1.5 m X 1 m. Two of them are supposed to be Christmas presents, but it's going to be hard to give them up. I also got a Suzani wall hanging from Uzbekistan. They are embroidery on silk or cotton. I got a silk one that's about 8' X 5' and I think I'm going to give it to my daughter....i think....or maybe I'll get another one for her and keep this one.

497430690_JLrUV-L.jpg

Love the party pics...looks like they had a great time and I would love to bowl with Clay!

Kim

Just in case I am not the only one who was mystified by the bowling references. Finally, this was posted at CH:

From CV (Reed related):

From CV:

Comments

Brian Curl beat Clay Aiken at bowling...just throwing that out there! Tech starts tonight...damn reversing tap steps!

6:42am ·

I would love to see Clay bowl!

Looks like the party was here.

Lucky Strike Lanes

Same place Clay's party was at on Jan. 4th.

Thanks for bringing over the photos of Reed's party. It's good to see Clay enjoying himself and I can't help but smile when I see his happy smile.

It does look tho that he hasn't completely healed from his jaw operation.

Now I know there are some Leonard Cohen fans among us, so, here is a link to an article by Jian Ghomeshi in the National Post Leonard Cohen talks women, age, and hallelujah

Jian Ghomeshi’s feature interview with Leonard Cohen airs on CBC’s The National on April 14, Radio One’s Q on April 16 and on Radio Two April 23.

Thanks for this. I just listened to the NPR All Songs Considered download (free podcast from iTunes)--it's the second half of the Beacon concert plus encore. They also said at the end that there will be a live album coming out at the end of this month. Wahoo!!

Here's a link to a place you can stream it from their website: All Songs Considered--Leonard Cohen.

hi guys! I havent been here in awhile i dont think, I dont remember..the reason is IVE MOVED! :) (if you arent on cv..if you are on cv I apologize that you have to read about it again lol)up the road about 10 minutes from my parents I got my own little studio apartment...my very first time being all by myself, It is small..but its mine, it has a couch, loveseat, coffee table, bed...tv all came furnished so I didnt have to bring anything except my stuff....I have a fireplace that Im not very good at using, but have been doing ok so far, no kitchen, but it has a hot plate, microwave, toaster, and wok which I better not use lest I burn the place down....its small, but its amazing how it looks like to seperate rooms without walls..the living room and the bedroom I mean, I am so happy and content, its wonderful having my own place..my own space..and Im 26 years old, it was time to not live with my parents anymore, sleeping on their couch was a big incentive to move...I hadnt planned to just because Im a private caregiver, and not contract so my job situation is iffy..I dont expect anything to happen to my lady, but you just never know..and the landlady I rent from (whose house it is) is very understanding..and just great! she's been very kind and helpful...

clay looks fabulous!

I dont have my computer yet, I use my blackberry but its to much of a chore to go all around...so I pretty much stay logged into cv.

Arghh, back to school after a lovely March break and a visit from my NC buddy for five days. Oooh, we and the Creed have a con.nec.tion! We also went bowling this weekend :hahaha:

I'm a tv junkie. Love it. LOVE IT! and always have. I'd be hard pressed to pick my all-time favorites, but the top of the list would have to include M*A*S*H, L.A. Law and NYPD Blue. I loved Another World (won't ever forgive NBC for cancelling it - evah!).

Currently, I'm absolutely hooked on Queer As Folk. What a great show - extremely graphic, but damn if I don't just love these characters. I had heard about it when it was on in its original run but didn't think it was 'my' kind of show. Man, did I miss out! I watched the entire first season this past week and am now going to ration myself the next four!

Currently, I'm absolutely hooked on Queer As Folk. What a great show - extremely graphic, but damn if I don't just love these characters. I had heard about it when it was on in its original run but didn't think it was 'my' kind of show. Man, did I miss out! I watched the entire first season this past week and am now going to ration myself the next four!

hee that's me with The Wire. Except netflix keeps sending me everything but my next The Wire disk. argh!

The boys are looking mighty fine :lilredani:

Congrats, smittenwithclay!

Bowling? I haven't been in a while... tried to get a bunch of friends together to go over Spring Break, but it fell through. Glad Clay didn't have that problem!

Always glad to see him smile. :)

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Does anyone here have the Amazon Kindle? I'm just wondering if I got my sister an amazon gift certificate if she could use it to purchase books for her kindle.

I have one (love it!) and yes, I think she could... let me check and I'll get back to you.

Thank you so much to whoever originally brought the pictures over, as I'm travelling and can't access CV on my laptop either. He looks like he's having a wonderful time!! :clap::clap:

As bowling was one of the options suggested for the "CV10" dinner (when they had to cancel Celine), I'm guessing it's one of his favourite things to do. By the looks of the comment from Brian Curl (who seems to be dusting his fingertips :lol: at beating Clay) Clay's pretty good.

WOW, does he ever still look swollen though....I'm wondering if it's an off-and-on thing, as in some pictures he looks OK, and in others very swollen.

I'm just so thrilled to see him looking like he's having a GREAT time. :)....and that "getup" :lol: BTW, should pass ANYone's test. He looks absolutely delicious!!....or is that just me?

I'm just so thrilled to see him looking like he's having a GREAT time. :)....and that "getup" :lol: BTW, should pass ANYone's test. He looks absolutely delicious!!....or is that just me?

Not just you! :hubbahubba:

Doncha just wanna eat him up!?!?!

that "getup" BTW, should pass ANYone's test.

What?

Are you new here? :hysterical:

I, however, think he looks cute and just like himself.

Oooo... look what I found while looking for my favorite laughing smilie...

:bliss2-1: <----

&

:couple: <---

edited to take out massive weirdness...Oy

----

couchie --- bookwhore has a kindle. May want to pm her.

Couchie, kindle books are set up for purchase via 1-Click. I don't know how to set up a gift certificate on 1-Click. :(

It should automatically deduct from her GC if the GC itself is on Amazon....which it would be. Amazon always takes the $ from a GC if it exists on her profile....unless you say not to.

So.......:).....I've been looking at those pics for a while....

-in the group pic, the guy to Clay's right....just me, or does he look enough like Reed to be his brother perhaps? ...and they've all three got Clay's ears! :hysterical:

-and in the pic of Reed and the girl, with Clay in the background.....WHERE do I know that girl from?? Can anyone help someone with Part-timers? :lol:

Neat, FromClaygary, I hadn't noticed!

My sociology teacher saw the article in my school newspaper and has, quote, "a bunch" of cartridges for me! :yess: I'm not sure how many "a bunch" is to her, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Smitten... congrats on your very first all on your own place. I never lived alone until I was 53yrs old and I love it!!! No one to please but myself. :cryingwlaughter:

Hola, peeps. There's a bunch more pics from "the party" but I'm only going to post the ONE that I'm currently drooling over. I'm sure someone will bring the rest, since I don't belong to FB.

ENJOY!

Awwwwwwwwww, I'm all scmoopie...

There are more photos linked in this post from CH by Ms Marmalade:

A few more pix from the Bowling Party last night (from a public FB page) complete with captions:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/MsMa...AfterParty8.jpg

Reed Kelly wrote at 10:56pm yesterday

Sarah meet Clay ... Finally! ;0p]

Reed Kelly wrote at 10:57pm yesterday

Awww, loves it muchly!

Clay's face really looks puffy (but happy!) in a couple of these..........reminds me of when my husband got his wisdom teeth removed!

ETA

From CB:

Clay mention on Jimmy Fallon show

Kat Von D is a guest and Jimmy is showing pics of tattoos people have. One of them is of Clay (early Clay). It's really cool looking. Kat thought it looked somewhat like Johnny Rotten (of the Sex Pistols)! LOL (I think it's the spiked hair that did it!!!)

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/eleve...o-456a11090.jpg

Found this pic through 'Google'-it's the same pic Jimmy held up!!! (That is Clay on someone's back!!)

I guess that series of "tweets" was really Jimmy Fallon or his production team........

EATA

Reed's comments for the photo album posted on FB:

Reed Kelly at 10:53pm March 23

I love you guys! This was the best "last-show-party" ever!! Thanks Clay ;0)

Awww........makes me schmoopie.......

Wheeeeeee, love Reed's comments!

OK for the emoticonally challenged what does ;0p mean? I got wink and mouth open but p?

By the way I LOVE CLAY AIKEN!!!!!! and his little pretty too, whom I get the feeling is as touchy feely as Clay is!