#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

From coping at CV:

This is a third party red report due to phone problems!!

Clay spoke for about 10 minutes in his introduction. He said that Tyra does not sensationalize people's sexual orientation when they are on her show(s). They then showed a 10 minute video highlighting moments of her shows. Clay was just about to give Tyra the award when Coping's phone cut out... so hang in there for the rest!!!!

Clay not comfortable singing on a stage? Clay Aiken? The guy was born to be on a stage - he comes alive with a mic in his hand.

What I meant was associating with other pop singers not including those from AI. I have no doubts that he will be singing on a stage as long as he can breath.

Clay looks so much better than he did in the bowling party pictures. It shouldn't be long before the swelling is gone from his face.

I misinterpreted what you said sorry. I thought you meant pop lyrics/songs. sorry.

Another one from mee2u2 -- PLEASE DON'T POST AT THE OFC!

glaad_02.jpg

*whimper*

I just got back from a fantastic vacation (in celebration of my birthday), and was NOT prepared to be slayed by Clay again! WHEW!!!!

CH is uploading a video of the arrival and someone got video of the red carpet. Hopefully, more will surface.

I love that picture with Tyra's arm reaching around the Man From GLAAD and resting on Clay's shoulder.

And I love that Clay has been reading in the GLAAD thread at OFC. Wow, on a night like tonight, he wants to know what his fans are thinking. He loves us, yes he does.