#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Hee- merrieeee is just a picture posting fool now! I love it! :clap:

This?

Clay_Reed_hug_sigh.jpg

*happy, schmoopie, lovely sigh* :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Clay is growing into his good looks - filling out, maturing - he's just a beautiful, beautiful man. I believe it's just as much about his confidence and inner glow as any actual physical difference though. He's wearing his new life beautifully.

cindi... :yeahthat: I think the bolded part would make a lovely thread title!

Can anyone tell me what this guy has done to me? Last night I sat at my computer refreshing like a fool just to get a glimpse of him. I had butterflies in my stomach waiting to see what he looked like! I eed and squeed with a friend while driving home. I didn't want to do anything else last night other than be with his fans. I wanted to support him. I wanted evreything to go right for him. Good grief it's been 6 years and the feelings not only haven't died theyhave become more intense.

Last night was such a significant event for him. He was finally able to have someone there to support him who was not paid to, not protecting him from stalkers but just for him. He knew he could look across the room and at last be free enough to experience that moment we all have had...the glimpse, the smile. the look and know that it didn't matter if some photographer caught the ultimate shot because there was no longer anything to hide. Go ahead take your picture, it will be just another picture..one of many.

merrieeee... I, too, did the first paragraph, and your second paragraph and the picture you brought of him hugging Reed just made me totally schmoopie! I'm so happy for him, I could burst! :cryingwlaughter: I think Jaymes was totally right... the best is yet to come!

I got a real happy laugh at a comment someone brought over to CH.

Another "tweet":

Quote:

Clay Aiken is presenting Tyra Banks. If I was a gay man or 52-year-old woman, I'd be so hard/wet right now.

:hahaha: So dang true, tho I dispute the 52 year old woman part... I think 6 to 106 would work better! :hubbahubba:

ETA:

anna... thanks for blowing that up. The look on his face seems both happy and peaceful. What a night it had to have been for him. My heart is full!

You're welcome, liney. He's glowing in that shot. I love him! :flirtysmile3:

:hello:salty

This?

Clay_Reed_hug_sigh.jpg

Yeah, that. This picture gave me the biggest smile this morning. What a pleasure to wake up to all this gorgeous Clack!

ETA: Hi AnnaBear! (Recalling lovely memories of Spam closing night!)

Maybe it's just my monitor...but all I could see in those crowd shots was a big black blobanothing. Just in case others have the same problem; I've lightened and sharpened and cropped. In doing so, I lost the photographer's tag, which was not intentional. They were taken by megleisey.

If you could see something other than a big black blob, scroll on by! :)

post-1461-1238343621_thumb.jpg

post-1461-1238343652_thumb.jpg

post-1461-1238343675_thumb.jpg

This?

Clay_Reed_hug_sigh.jpg

I know I shouldn't read anything into a picture taken in a split second in time, and that we really have no idea of how serious Clay and Reed's relationship is, but I can't help it. I don't think that man has ever made me so happy, and he did it without singing a note.

:BlowKiss:

This has been a verra, verra good weekend.

Awwwww!!! Thanks for posting the U-Tubes - so much easier than downloading!!!

And the pics - I'm all schmoopie this morning!!! What a great thing to wake up to... ok, I've been up for hours, but just logged in now!

A cute blog, the U-Tubes, the pics (especially the hugging one!), it's a great day! I'll have a smile on my face all day! I'm so happy for Clay!!!

Yes, this post is brought to you by the exclamation mark!!!!!

:clap:

That pic of Clay and Reed hugging makes my heart fill so full. I am so happy for him. He deserves nothing but the best.

merrieeee, of all the comments made recently, yours touched my heart the most. *sniff* He looked and sounded great last night, didn't he? And he got to share the experience with someone special.

About the negative plastic surgery comments: My daughter had oral surgery a few weeks ago. I guess she's lucky, since only one tactless person rudely described her post-operative appearance as 'chipmunk'. Medical swelling is temporary; boorish is forever.

I think any changes in Clay's profile are slight, but even if Clay did choose to 'have some work done' for whatever personal reason, I'm not sure why this should make him a target of derision or hostility among his fans.

Regardless of the changes time will inevitably bring, his face will always be very dear to me.

Thanks for bringing over the hug picture. That moment made my eyes water.

merrieeee, of all the comments made recently, yours touched my heart the most. *sniff* He looked and sounded great last night, didn't he? And he got to share the experience with someone special.

About the negative plastic surgery comments: My daughter had oral surgery a few weeks ago. I guess she's lucky, since only one tactless person rudely described her post-operative appearance as 'chipmunk'. Medical swelling is temporary; boorish is forever.

I think any changes in Clay's profile are slight, but even if Clay did choose to 'have some work done' for whatever personal reason, I'm not sure why this should make him a target of derision or hostility among his fans.

Regardless of the changes time will inevitably bring, his face will always be very dear to me.

Thanks for bringing over the hug picture. That moment made my eyes water.

:yeahthat:

Thanks 00lsee! I'll never understand that negativity.

Medical swelling is temporary; boorish is forever.

Do people understand how long he'd have to be out of the public eye if he were having "procedures"? He was on stage almost every night for the last year except for a couple of months when he was out promoting his album. When did he have time to have all this plastic surgery and heal?

Whatever.

I suppose the derision plays into the "he's a phony" stuff that haters have been selling for years. And then some may have a hard time just dealing with the idea that *gasp* Clay isn't always going to be the person they decided he was when he was 24.

Whatever :yapyapyapf:

But what I don't get...I mean really. really. really. don't get is why anyone would begrudge him fixing his teeth. Who wouldn't want to fix their teeth if they were able too? I've had cosmetic dentistry done and I'm not in the public eye. Does that mean I'm a phony? Gadz. Not every parent is able to afford Orthodontia. So, yeah. Some of us actually reach adulthood with less than perfect smiles.

And [/rant]

---

On the other hand, from the it's-the-same-all-over file I pulled this gem from my baseball board...

OMG. Good news?… lets crush it and minimize it. Bad news?… lets overblow it, and obsess on it. No news? lets make up some bad news...

Sound familar?... :cryingwlaughter:

I love this place.

There are people out there who can apparently only love Clay if he has the face they FIRST saw him with--when he was a skinny as a stick kid. He'a s man now, and his face has changed. SO??? His profile doesn't look any different to me (not that I would care a ratsass) and his face has been fuller and more square for the last couple of years. I love it.

I don't get this shallow bullcrap. I wonder if some of these people have taken a good long look in their own mirrors.

I love this place.

There are people out there who can apparently only love Clay if he has the face they FIRST saw him with--when he was a skinny as a stick kid. He'a s man now, and his face has changed. SO??? His profile doesn't look any different to me (not that I would care a ratsass) and his face has been fuller and more square for the last couple of years. I love it.

I don't get this shallow bullcrap. I wonder if some of these people have taken a good long look in their own mirrors.

Maybe they can't?

*sinister laugh, thunderclap*

Hey, y'all vote on the thread title, now, y'hear?

Weeellll.....clearly Ms. Banks has her priorities straight!!!

Though she might have to fight off Reed/Schmeed for those groping privelages :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

As for the rest of the chatter.... :wordpooper:

I think he looked and sounded wonderful. SHOCK

And the only Clay "swelling" I'm interested in apparantly wasn't captured in any clack from last night. Sadly. :lipstick:

tweet" from "MasterThespian", or formerly known as "SuperSnooper"

MasterThespian: Clay Aiken cut in front of me for the men's room last night...Two words: Line jumper.

2 minutes ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

I love this place.

Me too!

Of course not. I believe it's the "do as I say, not as I do" mantra... :shrug:

Less than 24 hours from squeeing to nasty, what-about-what *I*-want-entitled-needy-fuckerism. Yep, that seems about right. Sorry - some folks don't deserve to feel the happiness he can bring. Fuck 'em.

You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken. You continue to rock my world.

Less than 24 hours from squeeing to nasty, what-about-what *I*-want-entitled-needy-fuckerism. Yep, that seems about right. Sorry - some folks don't deserve to feel the happiness he can bring. Fuck 'em.

:clap:

Stepping out from behind the foliage to say I couldn't agree more with the first part (been thinking it all day!)

...and :yeahthat: to the 2nd part (been thinking that for about 6 years.)

Why, after six years of experience with doomsers and whiners, do Clay's fans give a flying crap what chronic complainers post on other boards? I'm sure the concomps don't give a flying crap that many including me think he looks sensational. So fuck them very much if they must carry on with peeing in the punch. I'm so appreciative not to have to drink at those fonts.

Thread tiiiiiiiiiiiiitle?

And I just want say, while I think Clay's chin does look swollen, the only reason I don't like it is because it looks like it must be painful. :huh: I don't understand where the plastic surgery stuff would be coming from... I mostly stick to FCA and I think I'm going to keep doing that.

ETA: Wow, that post came out a lot more disjointed than it sounded in my head. I need to not talk when I'm running on fumes and bad coffee...