#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

I am such a bad person! I don't wish any one a Happy Birthday. I keep thinking I will do it and then it's too late :cry4:

So to anyone who ever had a birthday, is going to have a birthday, wishes they never had another birthday, wants to forget birthdays ever existed, doesn't care one way or the other this is for you..........

:confetti2::confetti2::confetti2:

Oh and solo you don't look a day over 13!!!!! Hee!

keepingfaith The current season 8 is not included in the list. I was looking for Adam and he is not listed....

Ummm, yeah, they are there for me. Counting down from No. 95 to No. 1, all of Season 8 is included -- Adam, Kris, Danny, Alexis, Matt, Anoop, Lil, and so on and so on. Maybe you see something different, but 95 of them includes every finalist ever. I was almost sad for poor Taylor Hicks. He was No. 19 and finished behind three other people from his season.

So I'm probably alone on this but I have had this damn earworm all day loooong -

"Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Gree-e-e-e-ene

He needs a kidney"

just me? :hysterical:

Nope....I was singing the song all day yesterday. I'm sure people looked at me kind of weird....

Ha! I haven't been singing Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Green .... I've been singing:

WE PASS THE CUP

THEY STITCH IT UP

YOU DO SOME GOOD

Over and Over and Over! And Clay looks so danged cute singing that. But I love my screenshot of Clay and Elvis:

30RockMay142009.jpg

fyi: HuffingtonPost did a story on the video, with a bolded "Clay Aiken" in the title, and they have a snip of video, and the complete lyrics to "He Needs A Kidney." I love the iTunes download not just for my iPod but to fill up my computer widescreen with great shots of CLAY on top!!!! All proceeds from this 99 cent video go to the Kidney Foundation.

So I'm probably alone on this but I have had this damn earworm all day loooong -

"Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Gree-e-e-e-ene

He needs a kidney"

just me? :hysterical:

Nope....I was singing the song all day yesterday. I'm sure people looked at me kind of weird....

Ha! I haven't been singing Milton Greene Milton Greene Milton Green .... I've been singing:

WE PASS THE CUP

THEY STITCH IT UP

YOU DO SOME GOOD

Over and Over and Over! And Clay looks so danged cute singing that. But I love my screenshot of Clay and Elvis:

30RockMay142009.jpg

fyi: HuffingtonPost did a story on the video, with a bolded "Clay Aiken" in the title, and they have a snip of video, and the complete lyrics to "He Needs A Kidney." I love the iTunes download not just for my iPod but to fill up my computer widescreen with great shots of CLAY on top!!!! All proceeds from this 99 cent video go to the Kidney Foundation.

The HuffPost story is the one I used in my blog. I'm off to run errands before the rain comes, but I did add a couple of baby pix to the entry. Thank goodness, the photographer, my daughter, came home yesterday and sent this poor grandma a first glimpse! :lol:

Carolina On My Mind

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro

Caro... I loved your blog! That was a better UM video than I saw originally! I love your grandbabies names! I'll bet you can't wait to see Maya.

Also, thanks for the converter! I favorited it so I can use it.

luckiest... :BlowKiss: for those sendspaces! Especially for trimming the DFF ones.

treenuts... I, too, have that Kidney Now song running thru my brain. I LOVE the itunes version. You see so much of Clay and on a wide sceen (my monitor is ws), it's so great. Or, what keepingfaith said. :yeahthat:

keeping... what do you use to take screencaps? I'd like to be able to do that. I RC&S'd that Clay/Elvis pic so fast! :cryingwlaughter:

keeping... what do you use to take screencaps? I'd like to be able to do that. I RC&S'd that Clay/Elvis pic so fast! :cryingwlaughter:

I have no special apps for it other than just plain Paint, because I am graphically challenged. But here's what I do -- Freeze the video where I want it, hit PrintScreen, paste in Paint, use the crop icon to enclose what I want, save to my harddrive, and crop out the toolbar with any of the free photo apps that do that.

I just had a prompt to upgrade WalmartDownloads and, when I did, I checked Clay's representation there, of course. And all his stuff is THERE -- the four albums are $9, VBOCA is $7, and SoundCheck is $3.47.

ETA: What's up with me smutting? Gah!! Don't understand it! I guess Clay just extends himself there.

Caro... I loved your blog! That was a better UM video than I saw originally! I love your grandbabies names! I'll bet you can't wait to see Maya.

Also, thanks for the converter! I favorited it so I can use it.

Thnx, liney. Me, too, on the converter site. :)

Also, thank you to keeping and all who do screen caps. I have the Clay-Elvis C cap running but must not have seen a capper identified or I would have included a credit. I remember editing the pix a little though. :)

I notice my blog is getting some hits from my daughter's friends in Hawaii googling the baby's name. Maybe they will listen to Clay sing "Unchained Melody" in the process! :lol:

Later ... :BlowKiss:

Caro

Thanks for all the thanks. :cryingwlaughter: That's what happens when I get holed up in my bedroom for 2 hours with a laptop. The kitchen guy was using an airgun to do the trim and the dogs were going ballistic, so I took them up with me to calm them down.

Wheeeeeeeee! I have a computer desk again! With shelves and a drawer and everything! :hahaha: My external hard drives can finally come out of storage.....goldarngirl will be happy. ;)

The line that cracks me up the most in the kidney song is "do the math"........you know 600,000,000 divided by 2. :cryingwlaughter: I should go read the lyrics and see what I've missed. I'm still trying to identify everyone in the video. I love the credits!

Reed updated his public myspace comments...here's one he approved...

May 11 2009 11:47 AM

A quote from Lucille Ball:

"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead."

So some fan posted that on Reed's myspace? Eh. Not sure what the big deal is. Probably just me.

Just that it is cute, and Reed chooses which comments to display, is all. Not a big deal, just a pleasantry.

So some fan posted that on Reed's myspace? Eh. Not sure what the big deal is. Probably just me.

Just that it is cute, and Reed chooses which comments to display, is all. Not a big deal, just a pleasantry.

Hee! Might not mean a thing, but it sure brought a big-ass grin to my face!

Thanks!

While I'm on the O/T anyway, just want to add that I saw Star Trek this week and FLOVED it! After all the hype I didn't really expect to, but I really, really enjoyed it! Just enough winking at the die-hard canon to be amusing (I lol'd more than once) and more than entertaining enough for a casual fan like me. Two thumbs up!

So some fan posted that on Reed's myspace? Eh. Not sure what the big deal is. Probably just me. It could also be that the last 24 hours of baseball has made me rather cranky.

Sorry to any NY fans, but I hate the Yankees. The Twins payroll for their whole roster would only pay for two of the Yankee's players. How is that fair? Sometimes I really hate baseball.

The line that cracks me up the most in the kidney song is "do the math"........you know 600,000,000 divided by 2. :cryingwlaughter: I should go read the lyrics and see what I've missed. I'm still trying to identify everyone in the video. I love the credits!

SOMETIMES LIFE BRINGS PAIN AND STRIFE

AND ALL SEEMS WRONG

THAT IS WHEN YOU FIND A FRIEND

AND WRITE A SONG

SO

GIVE THE GIFT OF GIVING

GIVE IT FAR AND GIVE IT WIDE

TAKE THE LEAP

REACH DOWN DEEP - INSIDE

AND JUST GIVE A KIDNEY

TO A FATHER OR A DAD

JUST GIVE A KIDNEY

WE HEAR IT DOESN'T REALLY HURT THAT BAD

AND WE KNOW YOU'LL WANT TO GIVE IT

TO A SUPER HUMAN BEING

SO GET IT DONE - WE JUST NEED ONE

FOR MILTON GREENE

THIS COUNTRY HAS SIX HUNDRED MILLION KIDNEYS

AND WE REALLY ONLY NEED HALF

THAT LEAVES ABOUT THREE HUNDRED MILLION KIDNEYS

DO THE MATH

OH -

MILTON GREENE MILTON GREENE

MILTON GREENE

HE NEEDS A KIDNEY

MILTON GREENE

DON'T ASK WHY - HE COULD DIE

IF YOU DON'T CALL TODAY

THEY SAY THAT TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE

BUT SOMETIMES ONE IS BETTER THAN TWO

IF YOU HAD TWO HEADS YOU'D WISH YOU HAD ONE

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT?

IF YOU HAD TWO DOGS ATTACKING YOU

YOU'D WANT JUST ONE

THERE I PROVED MY POINT!

OH -

MILTON GREENE

HE NEEDS A KIDNEY

MILTON GREENE

DON'T ASK WHY - HE COULD DIE

IF YOU DON'T CALL TODAY

HE NEEDS A KIDNEY

NO HE DOESN'T NEED A HAND

HE JUST NEEDS A KIDNEY

A HAND WOULD BE AN EVEN HARDER THING TO GIVE

WHEN YOU GIVE A KIDNEY

AND WE REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD

WE PASS THE CUP

THEY STITCH IT UP

YOU DO SOME GOOD

And this is the group ID from someone in the comments section at HuffPost:

Back Row: Rhett Miller, Rachael Yamagata, Moby, Jane Krakowski(Jenna), Clay Aiken, Elvis Costello, Norah Jones, Sara Bareilles, Adam Horovitz (Ad-Rock), Talib Kweli, Mike Diamond (Mike D)

Front: Wyclef Jean, Steve Earle, Michael McDonald, Mary J. Blige, Sheryl Crow, Adam Levine, Robert Randolph, Cyndi Lauper

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/15/k...e_n_203926.html

IMO Elvis is the c00lest cat of all!!

I triple dog dare anyone to have a problem with the lipo! Triple Dog!

Nope. Not me! :clap::tasty::tasty: I would have been disappointed if he hadn't done it. It was prematurely aging him and I think he made the RIGHT decision. nothtatheaskedmeoranything

That MAN is stud-a-lici-ous

:DoClay:

Loved the screen caps, kf!! Thanky

Do you realise he is singing with all the cool singers?

I love his new chin! I'd like to have lipo!

That last shot makes him look sooo tall!

That is really a great shot, he's so hot!!!