#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I also have one extra. Lilyshine and I both went for our two, and both got through. Did anyone not get through? Uh oh. :cryingwlaughter:

We have someone who did not get a ticket and needs one. Can you help?

You guys prolly know her mblovesclay needs a ticket.

luckiest1 and group we DO know her but you might not recognize the screen name....please hold ticket for her!!!

luckiest1 just copied you in on mblovesclay email to me. Hopefully you can help and she can sit with you OR someone she knows.

Lilyshine and I will take care of claylove & georgiesmybaby if that's OK. Just let us know ASAP if you'll take our two, OK?

ETA: Lordy, we keep crossing posts. Just somebody please let us know, OK? If y'all want luckiest's tickets instead of ours, that's fine. We just need to know, OK?

....and, as usual.....no email for me. Which, I know from years past, means nothing. Sure hope I got one. Mine was timed at 12:01.

I got 2 and money already off my credit card, so if you need one, our group will have extras for sure.

....and, as usual.....no email for me. Which, I know from years past, means nothing. Sure hope I got one. Mine was timed at 12:01.

I got 2 and money already off my credit card, so if you need one, our group will have extras for sure.

Thanks, I'm good!! Just got the confirmation, which is a miracle!!!

We have 2 extras but I'm holding on until the very last week in the hope the couchie and keepingfaith change their minds. Please? Think about it, ok?!!

Scarlett!! Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the generosity of everybody around here. I definitely want to go and I will try my damndest to work it out. :thbighug-1: All I need is a job by September 15th. I'm claiming it right now!

OK I think that icon is a little leering ha ha.

Yes , we will definitely take the two tickets!!!

Bless you jmh123 and lilyshines. These are great Project supporters and friends. Thanks so much. Their computer crashed. We'll have to work out payment arrangements with them.

Hey, georgiesmybaby, I will take this as a done deal unless I hear otherwise directly from you, OK? (That is, tickets for Amelia and Kimberly.)

:04: :manynanas::thewave: :nana: :nanarow:

That was actually quite painless! :clap:

Anybody have any problems?

I'm going to the gala. CF got us tickets. I wanna have a party now. This has been a great week.

No, she didn't. YYG got you tickets, lol. We both got through. I held off on the click for her cuz figured it was easier for 1 canadian to pay 1 american than for 6 americans to all have to pay the canadian.

Her info said her donation went through at 11:01am. NIP is an hour behind, lol?

We gotta send YYG money now yanno! You have her email address?

I was "this" close to ordering YYG to get 8 because I really wanted Sparky to go but she was pretty adamant that she wasn't. I think airfare out of Ottawa is a killer.

She's totally psyched though for the new record company + new music + a tour.

Not to mention multiple people working on getting tickets for the same people at the same time and not reading each other's posts. :cryingwlaughter:

lmao. This is why I dragged all 4 trying for our tickets to a chatroom. YYG said at like 1 minute to 12. OK, everybody type "got 'em" and leave it sitting there, so you can click it when you do, lol.

She's like SO organized. :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter: You guys are crackin' me up here. Hope y'all get your tickets sorted out.

And Yeah! for the quick sell-out - that has to be encouraging to Clay and Diane and the Project's staff.

So it did sell out then? what time?

Both YYG and I typed fast and had our info in by 12:01. She said "got em", so I closed mine out.

:04: :manynanas::thewave: :nana: :nanarow:

That was actually quite painless! :clap:

Anybody have any problems?

I'm going to the gala. CF got us tickets. I wanna have a party now. This has been a great week.

No, she didn't. YYG got you tickets, lol. We both got through. I held off on the click for her cuz figured it was easier for 1 canadian to pay 1 american than for 6 americans to all have to pay the canadian.

Her info said her donation went through at 11:01am. NIP is an hour behind, lol?

We gotta send YYG money now yanno! You have her email address?

Yeah, you gave it to me last night, but I just pm'd her to ask how she wanted me to pay her.

I am worried that luckiest is holding tix for them too? Are luckiest extras Clayshines and jmh? I am so grateful that we have tix, just do not want anyone left holding the bag so to speak.

Lori, do you know? Luckiest isn't online at the moment, I don't think.

ETA: The confusion is because Amelia asked people and Kimberly asked for Amelia. I am good with whomever's tix...you guys decide. Just so there are two tickets.:)

I am worried that luckiest is holding tix for them too? Are luckiest extras Clayshines and jmh? I am so grateful that we have tix, just do not want anyone left holding the bag so to speak.

Lori, do you know? Luckiest isn't online at the moment, I don't think.

I think luckiest1 was asked by me to hold tickets for mblovesclay and megaclayfan. SO if they are both covered, then yes we are doubling up and luckiest1's tickets are again free.

So it did sell out then? what time?

I posted this at 11:12 a.m. Central time (12:12 p.m. Eastern):

And...the website said the tickets are now sold out. It looks as if the "black market" (if you can call Clay fanboards that!) is the way to go at this point.

Well, I've had to go pee about 10 times in the last hour, and I can usually go 14 hrs with no sweat! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: TMI, huh??

....but this is a BLAST!!! :cryingwlaughter: (now that I've got that ticket, that is!) (and it's not even for ME!!) :cryingwlaughter:

I am SO thrilled for the Inclusion Project that it sold out so quickly!

GDG, tell them about your friend LOL.....