#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

{{{Couchie}}}

couchie.... Yeah!!! I'm feeling it, sistah! I think the new schedule sounds like a winner. Exercise does wonders for mood, too. Walks in pretty places, especially near water works well for me!

Great minds think alike Liney

Glad to see Clay came to Couchie's rescue. I am so happy for the news. I'd actually heard it first from my daughter who got an alert from Clay's myspace. So TC hit the OFC, myspace, and facebook, which is already more promo than he got from OMWH. And I too love that he was able to get the news out first.

ITA justclay - Your avi is just how I picture Clay at the moment, grinning fit to burst - just like the rest of us! :nana:

:twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore:

:GM_FCA:

66 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just wanted to say that I have just cancelled my reservation at the Marriott in Raleigh, will be staying elsewhere if anyone needs a room at the Marriott. I also have a ticket for the Gala to sell.

{{{{{{couchie}}}}}}

Cha cha... :bdayparty2: :bdayparty2: :bdayparty2:

Contest #10...

I absolutely LOVED that outfit and the glasses at that awful awards show. Clay never wore the outfit again. Wonder if he associated it with the stupid rubber dog?

Just wanted to say that I have just cancelled my reservation at the Marriott in Raleigh, will be staying elsewhere if anyone needs a room at the Marriott. I also have a ticket for the Gala to sell.

You can post your ticket here in the Events forum as well!

....and on that note, jmh123.....:)

Just a reminder that we are planning a Post-Gala breakfast at Tyr na nOg restaurant, which is about 4 blocks away from the Sheraton and the Marriott, on Sunday Oct 18th at 10 AM. Details are HERE and we would love to see you there! Please post in the linked thread or PM me and I will gladly add you to the list.

And now that everyone pretty much knows for sure if they will be attending.....or not.... :thbighug-1: .............

Could I ask you PLEASE to advise me ONLY IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP AND ARE NOW NOT ATTENDING.

If we are going to be seeing you there......:dancingpickle: no need to update.

I can hardly wait!! :welcome::yahoo::whee:

Happy Birthday Cha Cha!

Last day of the work week for me...unfortunately I had to drop my car off at the mechanic so that means I will be stuck in the house all day tomorrow.

On the bright side, maybe Clay will come out at play since I will have plenty of computer time!

Kim

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your day, Cha Cha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I signed up at the Decca website and got an email from them that Gary Go's single "Wonderful" is the free download of the week on iTunes -- nice promotion that may pay off handsomely for this energetic pop tune. I like it.

Hello everyone

I have mostly been lurking lately. Everyone was so excited to get tickets it was fun to see. Congrats to everyone who are going.

My niece & nephew have been staying with me for the month of August. I had last week off so we took some day trips.

Had not a good week with my niece. She was being very mean & disrespectful to me. I lost my temper with her and told her to shut up. I felt really guielty about it since I don't usually talk like that to her. :( Then he got her first period. Which explained part of her moodiness. I still feel bad.

We finally got to see Star Trek & agree with ya all that was a fun movie. There is a new theatre by us that plays 2nd run movies. Every Tuesday is maintanee price all day. $7.00 includes admission, small popcorn & a small soda.

Very happy for Clay & his new record deal :)

Scarlett will have to give him a big hug from me when she goes to the Gala :)

It's not good to lose your temper, but it also isn't good to be mean & disrespectful. Did you have a talk with her about periods and moods and all that? Maybe help her figure out if she can lessen the PMS by eating certain foods, etc.? (Internet research?)

Glad to see you posting. Hope the rest of the month goes well. I think you're a pretty special aunt to have them visit for a whole month!