#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Apparently, Clay has changed the picture on his FB profile.......:hysterical:

brace yourself, merrieeee!!

Yep.....it's this one!!

Make.it.bigger! :hissy:

:please: ?

So...this is on his private Facebook that has a spy or on the public, you can be a fan one?

Favorite look--straight blond hair on The View (when he demonstrated the Russian dance).

Totally hot.

I didn't like the overly straightened look. I loved the blond SD flyaway hair and the blond Virgin signing hair and the OMWH CD hair...and I loved the snowflake hair and I loved a lot of the NAJNT hair. Anything when it's brushed off his forehead makes me happeeeeeeeeeeee!

Was out all day...missed page 5, lol.

See, even Clay likes dark-haired Clay best!

Man, I really don't like the Decca picture.

But hey, I know all you people in love are blind....heh!

:yow:

OK, you're only the second Clayfan that I've heard say that they didn't really care for it.

I think what gets me about the new Decca picture is the SMILE. His smile seems to light up a room (new teeth or not!), so I never notice things like hair. Hee.

Hair.is.everything. :rant: (well, ok...the smile and the eyes can help counteract a really bad hairdo, lol)

Who am I to argue? :XmasRed:

GrRdsBow2.gif

WellHello.jpg

Greensborotongue.jpg

Gimme haaaaaaaaaair...long, flowing...la, la, la....

HAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAH! :Thud:

Hair.is.everything.

Sorry, canfly, but hair is NOT everything, IMO. If it was, I think there would have been a lot a people who would have left the fandom a long time ago over some of his hair styles! LOL.

Yesterday's photo tourney wasn't even close, although we have had bigger blowouts in the tourney. Here is today's winner...

KimmelGlance.jpg

Here's today's photo tourney poll. We're down to our final six pictures being revealed...and I think KAndre will like one of today's choices...

:GM_FCA:

46 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champion's Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow, I've heard no love for his "coming out/'08 Gala" hair--short and spiky but dark red instead of the bleach-y blond-y/brown-y hair of the AI days. I FLOVED that hair! :flirtysmile3: Maybe it's just 'cause of the timing that it appeared, though.

His hair is naturally light? I'm a horrible Clayfan. I thought his hair was naturally a dark auburny color--like it was during his audition for Idol. (And during the above time, heh.)

ETA: I just found this :tomato: and it made me crack up! Don't ask me why... I guess I'm just easy!

Sorry, canfly, but hair is NOT everything, IMO. If it was, I think there would have been a lot a people who would have left the fandom a long time ago over some of his hair styles! LOL.

Yesterday's photo tourney wasn't even close, although we have had bigger blowouts in the tourney. Here is today's winner...

KimmelGlance.jpg

Here's today's photo tourney poll. We're down to our final six pictures being revealed...and I think KAndre will like one of today's choices...

is there a prize for the person who picked the most pictures that didn't win??

I think I win :lol:

Wow, I've heard no love for his "coming out/'08 Gala" hair--short and spiky but dark red instead of the bleach-y blond-y/brown-y hair of the AI days. I FLOVED that hair! :flirtysmile3: Maybe it's just 'cause of the timing that it appeared, though.

His hair is naturally light? I'm a horrible Clayfan. I thought his hair was naturally a dark auburny color--like it was during his audition for Idol. (And during the above time, heh.)

ETA: I just found this :tomato: and it made me crack up! Don't ask me why... I guess I'm just easy!

I loved that hair. I do like when his hair looks more natural then styled. I am usually okay with whatever hair but I just didn't like the straighted to an inch of his life overly blonde hair.

Being ornary just because I worked straight through for 6 1/2 hours with no lunch or break, I don't think his hair was red at the Gala in 08. I was there and had a group picture taken with him. It looked light brown to me. My avi is from the Gala but the lights make it look different.

here is one where I was a couple of feet from him when he came over to hug spooky

Gala10-18-08036-1.jpg

Being ornary just because I worked straight through for 6 1/2 hours with no lunch or break, I don't think his hair was red at the Gala in 08. I was there and had a group picture taken with him. It looked light brown to me. My avi is from the Gala but the lights make it look different.

here is one where I was a couple of feet from him when he came over to hug spooky

Gala10-18-08036-1.jpg

Hey, if it gets us pictures like that........looks fuschia to me!! :flirtysmile3:

Got any more pictures to prove otherwise? :whistling-1:

I'm no Scarlett but here is one that's almost in focus.

Gala10-18-08058.jpg

His friend in this photo had red hair. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay's hair was really red at GMA during the JBT. I need to find that video tape I made. I used my gigantic video camera and it was pretty good in some parts. But so many good videos were taken that I just kept it for myself.

Clay's hair was really red at GMA during the JBT. I need to find that video tape I made. I used my gigantic video camera and it was pretty good in some parts. But so many good videos were taken that I just kept it for myself.

Would love to see it, Fear! And thanks for the pictures you've uploaded so far (... are there more? *puppy eyes*) They look wonderful!!!

:GE_FCA:

Clay Fans Hit World Idol Poll

I know some of you are not into voting, but the Clay Nation is on a roll at the Tweeterwall site, and we could use your help. This is a blurb about the new Carolina On My Mind blog:

A World Idol poll and a montage that retraces highlights of Clay's career have put his fans in a state of deja vu, brushing up on latent voting skills and reminiscing events from seasons past.

In one day, Clay fans moved Singer Man from #40 with 86 votes to #2 with 6,525 votes (as of 10:11 p.m. tonight). Now we need the Clay Nation to help vote in 20-minute intervals. Every little bit helps!

SueRue's OMWH montage highlights tour/TV performances, UNICEF trips, a gala, et al with clips of each song. In addition to the graphic interlude, cindilu2's September calendar has been added.

luckiest1, I notice you have updated your blog; and I will be by .... SOON! :)

Have a great week, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Edited by jmh123
removed link that might infect folks' computers - see discussion on 9/6

Speaking of vids, I'm re-doing the Vancouver JNT05 to answer for goldarngirl's call for clips. Didn't realize it but I'd only rendered part of the show, even missing important parts like the one where he talked to LauraQ who was right in front of me. Will post links as they go. After this, per gg, it's Hollywood, FL with the ones from the 2nd set that canfly took with mine.

:hello: waves to goldarngirl down there. I hope it's ok to do the vignettes & songs as individual files (not sure how you plan to run the montages from them... I'm up to HYAMLC but can redo if you want them another way...)

Speaking of vids, I'm re-doing the Vancouver JNT05 to answer for goldarngirl's call for clips. Didn't realize it but I'd only rendered part of the show, even missing important parts like the one where he talked to LauraQ who was right in front of me. Will post links as they go. After this, per gg, it's Hollywood, FL with the ones from the 2nd set that canfly took with mine.

:hello: waves to goldarngirl down there. I hope it's ok to do the vignettes & songs as individual files (not sure how you plan to run the montages from them... I'm up to HYAMLC but can redo if you want them another way...)

I can't remember what I did with the other montages. I have the full audio so that will make a huge difference, if I need a middle piece I will yell, if that's ok with you???

Thanks so much for letting me nag you into doing this, I really appreciate it.

You're always welcome, gg. I only wish it didn't take so long to get started -- I know it's been over a week since you asked for these.

The files will be uploaded here and right now all it contains is the 1st song - Christmastime XviD - 99 MB.

As always, please only download the XviDs if you know that your computer can run them. Otherwise, please use the mp4's or the vault files (large & small wmv's) when they get uploaded. Thanks!

O/T - Reed has changed his profile picture again. Lord have mercy... :Imok:

th_ReedBridgelarge.jpg

Double-clickable

OMG!! Now that is one beautiful body. Not one I would like to lay my head on, mind you. I prefer something just a little soft. But I do admire it.

O/T - Reed has changed his profile picture again. Lord have mercy... :Imok:

th_ReedBridgelarge.jpg

Double-clickable

Dude loves showing off the sixpack doesn't he, lol?

Hallelujah, lol.

Now go nag SLC for her Ft. Myers stuff, lol.