#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

Thank you all for the sympathy.

Now that I've checked out the boards and found no Clay performance news I'm going back to bed to get rested up for the Olympic opening ceremonies.

The March 12th event is now up on Ticketmaster. Presale to the fan club starts 2/16/10 at 12:00pm EST.

:party038:

Heheh, is this the event that he swore wouldn't be up 'on that other site' before the OFC?

:hahaha: I hope he's okay :blink:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The March 12th event is now up on Ticketmaster. Presale to the fan club starts 2/16/10 at 12:00pm EST.

:party038:

Heheh, is this the event that he swore wouldn't be up 'on that other site' before the OFC?

:hahaha: I hope he's okay :blink:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the "other site" was International Media. (And his post was in reference to a pool at the OFC.) I don't think anyone was betting on Ticketmaster. :cryingwlaughter:

There is still no description of the event on Ticketmaster. I hope that information will show up on OFC before it does anywhere else. I mean, we are all just assuming it's the PBS taping, right? There hasn't really been confirmation of that, except for Faye's facebook comment which was later removed....

I am feeling horrible, miserable, sore throat, head stuffed up, nose dripping and we still haven't heard anything about the 12th.

I took the plunge and booked the shuttle to Seattle, overnite hotel,plane tickets for the next day and I still won't get in until after 700pm but I will be there for whatever it is that's happening.

I desperately need to be cheered up.

Clay must be feeling really PO'd by now...he promised his fans news 3 days ago and has had to watch us getting more and more restless as the days go by.

Ugh, me too. It's horrible.

In other news, YAY CLAY!

That is all. *crawls away to drink tea and play videogames*

There's no description of the event on Ticketmaster, just that there's a Clay Aiken something or other on March 12.

And ... since there's a run of The Full Monty at that venue preceding the 12th ... I'll just imagine Clay's taking the lead role that night.

Hey, screw my job. I'd be on the way to Raleigh for that.

I am feeling horrible, miserable, sore throat, head stuffed up, nose dripping and we still haven't heard anything about the 12th.

I took the plunge and booked the shuttle to Seattle, overnite hotel,plane tickets for the next day and I still won't get in until after 700pm but I will be there for whatever it is that's happening.

I desperately need to be cheered up.

Clay must be feeling really PO'd by now...he promised his fans news 3 days ago and has had to watch us getting more and more restless as the days go by.

In other news, YAY CLAY!

:hugs-1: to Clayzy. Get well soon! :rainbowsmile:

Hmmm...all this reminds of me bottlecap, who used to theorize around here (a LOT) that the OFC would hit the "send" button on news right at 5:00 Pacific time, as they were leaving the office. She used to almost always be RIGHT too. Could it happen again?

It's disappeared from Ticketmaster, but I saved a picture.

And luckest1 thanks for grabbing that image. We can supply our own favourite photo.

I've got this feeling, that today is the day. Any America fans here? Hee. Happy Olympics everyone! GO CANADA!

We have kind of touched on having another brunch after the big March 12th event. Once we get details from Clay/Team Clay (today, today, today *fingers crossed*), hopefully we can continue on with those plans!

{{{Lotus}}}

It would be great to have brunch...count me in.

Hope you can get some rest this weekend. I've been battling a sinus infection myself for the last 3 weeks. Lots of people getting sick this year. In addition to liquids, the cool mist humidifier has really been helping me to sleep. Feel better :-)

Glad you will be able to make it for the 12th!!

In other news, YAY CLAY!

I sympathize with you both and any others on this board who are feeling wretched. Hope you can get lots of rest.

Hmmm...all this reminds of me bottlecap, who used to theorize around here (a LOT) that the OFC would hit the "send" button on news right at 5:00 Pacific time, as they were leaving the office. She used to almost always be RIGHT too. Could it happen again?

Fingercrossed2.jpg

Think Parker's learning some new word from Daddy this week? :cryingwlaughter:

hello-1.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEE! Tried & True!

:snoopy:

or as we most likely will come to know it ... T-n-T

Which, of course, means the album will be dynamite!

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal...

EEEEEEEEEEE! And I told you -- sending the email right before the end of the week...cool.

I love the album title. I think it says a great deal about what these songs will be like. I can't wait!

BTW...he's finally away from the four word title! HAH!