#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

I just did post in HDD.

I wish they'd allowed up to 3 tickets because groups of 4 can always split into pairs but groups of 3, leaves one person left out!!! :cry4:

Has Laughn found somebody? Justclay thought maybe not?

So... I just clicked to look, so go to Appearances and then it should appear under Events?

Is the OFC pre-sale at 10am or 12EST?

All the pre-sale info (the same content as the email) is now posted on the News page of the OFC.

bottlecap, your pictorial awesome. Kinda makes me wanna get bent ^_^

Fingers crossed

th_Fingercrossed2.jpg

that your ticket search will go well,

th_Looking.jpg

that you can successfully bend Ticketmaster to your will,

th_TampaDCAT6.jpg

and that you emerge triumphant.

th_orlandoDCAT10.jpg

bottle.... I love your pictoral.... kewl!!!

All the pre-sale info (the same content as the email) is now posted on the News page of the OFC.

bottlecap, your pictorial awesome. Kinda makes me wanna get bent ^_^

cindi.... BWAH!!! Me, too!

YAY...Perusing One has ALL of the FCA files.

Couchie.... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! for Perusing One!

:hysterical: I'm a little worried canfly might have a siezure before this is over!

No shit! I felt like a chicken running around with my head cut off, except it hurts, so apparently it's still attached?

After all of THAT.... Scarlett thought she was sitting with somebody and turned out the somebody was actually sitting with somebody else, so now.... I'm .... sitting with Scarlett... as long as the ticketbastard gods shine down upon her!

I think I'm gonna go run full tilt at a brickwall now OK?

Nytol!

Oh and thanks bottlecap!

Oh and after all of that... I forgot to get wooden dowling for the toy building tomorrow at school. I had a chunk of it and a wooden wheel in my hands on Friday when rushing out the door to go get tires put on the "new" truck and...and that's the last I thought of it until about 6:30 tonight when I posted somewhere that I couldn't try for tickets cuz we were building toys tomorrow and I'd have a bunch of six year olds and a parent in the room and...and... and... no clue where the dowling and the wheel ended up.

I've determined that I might be able to improvise and sharpen pencils on both ends and hotglue gun those into the holes in the wheels....cuz I ain't got enough dowling to go around.

:dan:

I need a new brain.

thanks... I did see it over there. Did ANY canadian get the email cuz this one didn't.

OK... post-whoring over. :offtobed:

couchie, glad to hear all FCA files are safe. :clap: I probably have some of the FCA media stuff too, in case of emergency.

I am not looking forward to the ticket tango this afternoon, but I'm ready. :rainbowsmile: Oh, well almost ready. Better go and make sure all my Ticketmaster info is up to date and I actually know my login. :P

:GM_FCA:

Good luck with the ticket tango everyone! Hope you all get great seats!

I am so nervous that I couldn't even sleep. There are only 6 accessible seats in the entire theatre. The only area that is even accessible by wheelchair is the dress circle-everything else involves steps. Color me worried. Very worried.

Since I'm not free to go to the Big Event, I'm not stressing. However, what am I missing with so much stress going on? I've only been to five Clay concerts, but bought those tickets in fan club presales from the venue itself to ticket agencies, and I've used my code, got tickets, and that was that. A few times I ended up sitting in different seats than the ones I bought because I upgraded or was gifted at the very last minute before the show. The one time I threw back tickets I screwed myself so unless it's an undesirable seat altogether, I'd probably be taking the seat offered and see what happens on Game Day!

Anyway, to all you knee-knocking stressers out there, just let me say, Congratulations! You're going to BE THERE! WIsh I were you today! Enjoy every second of this, even the privilege of nervously buying a ticket. I'm already bumming hard and would give just about anything, except my job, to be there. I love Clay so much and want to be in that audience of fans so badly, but when it's not to be, it's not to be. To those for whom it is to be, I'll be living vicariously. And I don't want to see ANY preemptive clack and hope it never exists for this night -- I most certainly can wait patiently for that long desired DVD with ace production values -- but I don't think I could wait 10 minutes after the show is over for a set list. That's all I think I'll need. That, and a hair/clothes report. Okay, a set list, a style report, and information on the band/orchestra. Wait a minute, this all I want: a set list, a style report, information on the band/orchestra, and also I think I'll need to know who were the special guests. So, I think, maybe, that's all I'm going to need.

:GM_FCA:

I always come through the front door to get here and was a little scared when I saw the door was shut...thanks to Merrieeee for giving me the direct link...not sure why I never bookmarked it in the first place. Hope things can be worked out soon and yay for all the files being intact!

11 Days until Clay speaks at the HRC Convention!:yahoo:

24 Days until The Tried and True Special Taping!:yahoo:

33 Days until The First Day of Spring!:glasses:

4 months until June and The New CD/PBS Special!

:04:

Clay addresses the Key Club Convention in July!:yahoo:

Good luck to all trying for tickets!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!