#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

Carrie's version was good except for the last note. If Clay had hit that note that way the critics would be all over him. Carrie is Americas sweetheart so she will not be critised(sp). I enjoy her CD's my husband is more of a fan. He was in the room listening and did not comment on the last note so I did not bring it up.

hee good girl..and I'm sure you've had a nice long marriage heee.

I've actually been mostly impressed with carrie since her idol days (where i did not like her at all). I don't know that she's America's sweetheart but definitely has carved out a nice place for herself.

Yes, after 33 years of marriage I have learned when to be vocal. Let him enjoy her. He is funny because he picks on me for my Clay love but then will say when Carrie comes on TV or radio, There's my Girl. I have to laugh when he says that.

:GE_FCA:

Congratulations to New Orleans and all the Saints fans! I thoroughly enjoyed the game (one of the best Super Bowls, IMO!) and am very happy for the city! :04:

I just posted a new Carolina On My Mind blog that speaks to our Clay news countdown, includes some history of "Moon River" along with Goldarngirl's GFI video, and a pictorial depiction of grandson Kai's afternoon in the park. AmazingCA sent me the graphic that inspired the blog last night:

th_ACA_SPS1.jpg

Clickable by ACA

It's been a long time since I featured Kai, and many of his "aunties" have been hinting for months. There are nine photos from a day in the park playing on a slide and swings. My daughter has become a pretty good photographer. :)

Thank you for your hits, comments, and support. I will add an update after Monday's news is announced if I am here. I finally get to teach my Monday students! :snoopy:

Have a wonderful week, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

KAndre.... you missed the best beginning to the second half in the history of Superbowls. Brilliant!!!

I almost cried when Drew Brees was holding his little boy with tears in his eyes at his son being there to see his dad's dream come true... course at 1 year old, barely, he won't remember, but his dad sure will. Very special.

Queen was not good, but lively and the kids with her were fun to watch. Carrie... I went to the kitchen cause no one can beat Clay, tho Jordon did very well.

I am soooooo happy the Saints won. I think even Payton wasn't as unhappy as he could have been cause he loves New Orleans and the Saints so much.

Tomorrow's Monday.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I watched that boss under cover show. That was a hoot because I used to work for Waste management. Definitely a male dominated company. I left it to go back to school full time because they wouldn't hire me to work in the scalehouse. The interview for that position was damn hilarious -- somebody actually said to me -- you know you can't wear those high heeled shoes in the yard. NO SHIT?!!!

Don't bother trying to explain to K what she missed LOL. She got there time enough to rate uniforms and see all the men hugging at the end. heee.

:GM_FCA:

Looking forward to the news whatever it may be...Parker is 18 months today...wonder if he is singing yet!

19 Days until Clay speaks at the HRC Convention! :yahoo:

32 Days until The Magical Mystery Date!:yahoo:

41 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

4 months until June and the New CD/PBS Special!

:04:

Clay addresses the Key Club in July!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I keep checking the OFC and other boards in case I'm looking in the wrong place. Maybe we haven't heard anything yet cuz Clay is still in bed.

I don't think we are necessarily waiting on Clay, because he said he wasn't going to be blogging the info. We are waiting on Team Clay to put the news up, I believe. They are probably waiting on International Media or whoever gives them the go ahead.

I'm just as antsy as everyone else, though! :)

I don't think we are necessarily waiting on Clay, because he said he wasn't going to be blogging the info. We are waiting on Team Clay to put the news up, I believe. They are probably waiting on International Media or whoever gives them the go ahead.

I can't even go in March, and I'm still a nervous wreck!

I can't even go in March, and I'm still a nervous wreck!

:hahaha:

Clay's online at the OFC, FWIW. I need to take my walk, but I'm stalling.

And there are 545 fans logged on. :clap: I mean the site proper, not the message board. I *hope* that's where the announcement is. I can never find anything on the message board, lol.

FWIW, I still think Clique et al still suck donkey balls when it comes to running a fan club.

With all the talent in this fandom, Clay could do SO much better, and likely for free :hahaha:

Wow, we may crack 700 yet! Come on Clay, or Team Clay, or whoever is in charge over there! How much you wanna bet it doesn't get posted until just before midnight? Hey, at least we know it's too late for any tickets to be going on sale....