Check In

Couch Tomato

thanks so much for sharing your stories justclay12 and calurker

I'm here for the WTF. shrug.gif

:lmaosmiley-1:

:sickyet:

oops sorry canfly...was doing it really quick..

welcome deyabird...I do recognize your CH sn...hope you can join us at the main thread!

Hi all. I was just going to post in another thread and I realized I had not posted here yet and probably very few would know who I was. I have been visiting the Finding Clay Aiken site almost since it opened(great site!) but just realized there is a forum here a few months ago. I'm not a big poster anywhere, but I am probably best known at the Clackhouse, where I post as Claysession. I have been a fan since the very beginning and the people I have met are a great fringe benefit. The ever fascinating Clay Aiken keeps me here.

isn't he though.

Welcome Deyabird!!

Well, after having lunch with a great bunch of women on Saturday, I thought it was high time that I got over here!

I'm a member of CH, but haven't posted there since last year and spend most of my time right now on CV. I know a lot of my friends are here (the amount of Cdns blows my mind!) and everyone was raving about FCA, so you're stuck with me now!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to goldarngirl, cindilu2, luckiest1, canfly, alspaz, topaz68 (hope I didn't miss anyone) and especially FromClaygary who drove my buddy and I to and from lunch through some crazy weather!

Well, after having lunch with a great bunch of women on Saturday, I thought it was high time that I got over here!

I'm a member of CH, but haven't posted there since last year and spend most of my time right now on CV. I know a lot of my friends are here (the amount of Cdns blows my mind!) and everyone was raving about FCA, so you're stuck with me now!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to goldarngirl, cindilu2, luckiest1, canfly, alspaz, topaz68 (hope I didn't miss anyone) and especially FromClaygary who drove my buddy and I to and from lunch through some crazy weather!

Love your avatar! Any friend of all those folks (not to mention Clay Aiken!) is a friend of ours (and most of them are us--LOL). Glad to have you!!

Guest SidiDenak

Hi, this is SidiDenak Was this board called something else? Reason why I ask is because when I went to Register my ID, it said that it already was being used. I can't remember every JOINING FCA or EVEN POSTING HERE. That is why I thought "maybe it was under a different Board Name".

Well, I've been homeless for several weeks after leaving the CB where I called it my home for 5 years. I'm a "hopeless romantic and very thin skinned". My Astrology sign is Cancer; these people are all about "home and family". I just couldn't take all the negative things said by some fans about Clay. Clay has enough of that with the Tabloids and some of the Entertainment Writers, he doesn't need to read these things said by the fans. So, I decided IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE.

I've been a Clay Aiken fan since AI2. There came a time in my life in 2005 after I had retired 3 previous years before that I found myself in a "state of depression". I thought I was just in a rut but I should have seen all the signs that I conveniently ignored. Having had Cancer in 1995, and always making sure that I went to all my annual exams; it had been 2-1/2 yrs since my last Cancer exam; 1-1/1 since my GYN exam and almost 2 yrs since my last Mammograhm. This was definitely not being in a rut but a "state of depression" and I DIDN'T KNOW WHY.

It was only when I learned how to create Montages with the help of my Mentor, MrMontage (Arthub14) and also with Clay's UNICEF Trip to Uganda that I started to take a good look within myself and realized that "the demons that I had buried since childhood had come to the surface to RECLAIM MY SOUL. I was allowing them to drag me down to the place where I had burried them." I did not know how to FIGHT BACK, TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THEIR GRIP, so I just allowed them to TAKE OVER MY SOUL." Once I saw what The Midnight Travelors of Uganda had to go thru JUST TO STAY ALIVE EACH DAY, that is when I decided to DESTROY THESE DEMONS WITHIN ME but I couldn't do it alone. "Pain happens to everyone. To grow up, to fulfill your potential, to develop into what GOD wants you to be--this process takes support. No one succeeds alone." by Clay Aiken. I had done it alone throughout my life without any support and thought I had succeeded BUT I DIDN'T, I FINALLY NEEDED SUPPORT.

I found that thru Clay's "inspirational messages, his angelic voice and his UNICEF Trips" that it gave me the courage to FIGHT BACK, and to STOP FEELING SORRY FOR WHAT HAD HAPPENED YEARS AGO. "I had been crying cause I had no shoes 'til Clay Aiken showed me those who had no feet." Clay Aiken gave me a purpose for "getting up in the morning; for turning my life around, and for getting involved in MAKING A DIFFERENCE." I have sent Clay Aiken's CDs and LTS to some International Fans that couldn't buy these in their country. That is my small way in MAKING A DIFFERENCE. My mentor, MrMontage taught me how to create Montages. I LOVE DOING THIS. It is very therapeutic for me and I have the best subject ever: CLAY AIKEN. Now, even though I've been homeless, I'm still more supportive of Clay than ever before.

So, I've been lurking here while I've been homeless. I've also joined another, much smaller board but I really don't understand a lot of the posting there. "It flys right over my head but I still lurk there thinking that maybe one day there will be a post that I WILL UNDERSTAND AND CAN MAKE A COMMENT." Today was the day that I wanted to comment about OMWH so I decided to take the leap and rejoin.

225833831_e61b325e.gif?4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so8LOtNEyxo

Hi SidiDenak,

Looking you up really quick, it looks like you originally registered in October 2006. I don't show that you posted before today though. I know I'm signed up at a lot of Clay boards and always forget my passwords or that I'm even signed up. maybe I did it for a specific reason.

I'm glad you dealt with your demons. If Clay was the impetus, then good. I look forward to seeing your montages when I get home. Looks like this is turning into you tube night for me.

I'm sorry you don't feel comfy in your home, the CB. Maybe things will get better. We aren't the "perfect" place - I'm sure each of us would change something about the place if we could.. but we try!!

Welcome.

Hi, everyone!

I'm also checking in. I'm also a long time friend of luckiest1, cindilu2, canfly, goldarngirl, alspaz, topaz, Ontario Clay Fan, From Claygary, Bella19 AND Iseeme!(waves to them) All of whom I'm proud to call "friend" and many of whom have talked me into joining this wonderful group. I think it's because they know I'm in need of a place where people can sing and dance..often at the same time. A place where people need people and are, in fact, the luckiest people in the world. In other words... devoted Clay fans!

I'm a coughmaturecough fan in age, but a 12 year old at heart and I love Clay from the bottom of it. I'm a proud Claynadian and even prouder Claymate...and I've been his since "Take" in 2003. I'm a member at the CB and CV and known on both boards as Claymatron, or CM for short!

Looking forward to joining in on the fun.

Hi Sidi and Claymatron! :arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url

Thanks for letting me in and Hello!!! A Canadian too!!! I hope that is okay. I have been all over. I guess my home board is Clackouse. I have been a fan since the beginning. Never watched the show BC and haven't since.

anywho Hi! and I will go look around. Seems a nice place to be. :)

Hello and :welcome:lizzy! Another Canadian, eh? :P

Oh yeah Lizzybutts...I think we were sitting together with couchie and another fan whose board name is escaping me right now. I remember having a lot of fun that night with you guys cos you knew how to just partah in that table...hee!

glad to see you here...hope you like it and looking forward to getting to know you better.