Check In

Couch Tomato

Hi, haven't been here in ages. I see lots of members I know. What I don't know is what a pod people is.

Good Lord! I'm member #74! and Bolt where I started is long gone. :cryingwlaughter: I am at BB4CA, CH, CB, CHp, Rebels, CV, Claymanaics and OFC.

I love me some Clay, that will NEVER change. I lost count of how many concerts I have been to a long time ago. Probably somewhere around 80. I can't wait to go again.

Hi, haven't been here in ages. I see lots of members I know. What I don't know is what a pod people is.

Good Lord! I'm member #74! and Bolt where I started is long gone. :cryingwlaughter: I am at BB4CA, CH, CB, CHp, Rebels, CV, Claymanaics and OFC.

I love me some Clay, that will NEVER change. I lost count of how many concerts I have been to a long time ago. Probably somewhere around 80. I can't wait to go again.

hey welcome back Jeann11..don't worry about pod people, that is so 2006.

and I've lost count as well. I love concert Clay!!

Hi! I'm new too! My name is Peyton. :) I mostly just lurk on other boards like the OFC and CB. I was a member of the CV a long time ago, but never really posted and forgot my password so that's useless. LOL! I just found this board I don't even know how. It was in my bookmarks! LOL! I'm from New York City and loooooooooove Clay!!

How is everyone? I'm one of the younger fans in my early 20's... I love that Clay's fanbase is so diverse in age!

Welcome to FCA, Peyton! :arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url

lol JMH. Most people I know with my name are boys except for one girl that I went to school with in 7th grade. I was so excited when I had another Peyton in my class. It excited me until my teachers got us confused. Playbiller, definitely going to Spamalot and can't wait!

Merrieee, I'll definitely be there enough. LOL It's very dangerous when Clay is in NY for an extended period of time and so accessible to go see. I just hope my credit card and checking account can handle it!

Hey Lauren! My first Clay buddy! :thbighug-1:

She sent me tapes of all of the early stuff I missed while I was trying not to get too caught up in this guy who didn't even win AI... :cryingwlaughter: And then I drove up to her place in Columbus, got in a car with her (my verra first reference who can prove I'm not an axe murderess) and rode to Cleveland to meet up with two other girls. We all wound up going together to the Columbus IT, which was my first Clay concert! :fedora:

Another newcomer checking in! I read through the "check in" thread and was glad to find that I wasn't the only one who didn't know there was a FCA message board! I've used this site for years to find information but never noticed that "forum" topic at the top of the page! BUT today I saw the link to the new Spamalot pins and found "my way here". Thank you so much for letting me join!

My home board is the Clayboard and I'll always be a member there. I have a group of dear friends on the Calling All Clayfans section. I also belong to CV. Don't post there very often but I do attend many of their parties since one of my best friends belongs there, too. (We're Brian Boitano fans from way back and can't believe that we were lucky enough to find Clay, too!) My Clay fandom can probably simply be described by one of the thread choices we're voting on...Clay just makes me smile! I'm a big Broadway fan, too, and I love the lines from South Pacific about love that go "Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try!" I enjoy Clay's music and humor and as much of his life that he wants to share with me as a fan. I have a little bit more personal reason to be grateful to him-my parents died within 6 months of each other in 2003 and 2004. Clay was a really bright spot during some hard times. My mother would have loved him! She would have "eaten him with a spoon" as we Southerners sometimes say! I'm a proud NC Tarheel currently residing in Georgia. Married with two grown sons. A microbiologist by trade.

I'm pretty sure I met cindilu2 at Spamalot this past February. We had fun waiting in line to buy me a SRO seat! And I recognize other names. I'm going to the Gala and to Spamalot Dec 17th and 18th. Hope to meet some more of you then! I may not post much but I'll be reading and smiling!

Hi HippoGA! I met you in Dover, DA at the BAF benefit back in June 2004 with my mom and NKy4Clay. :welcome:

Another newcomer checking in! I read through the "check in" thread and was glad to find that I wasn't the only one who didn't know there was a FCA message board! I've used this site for years to find information but never noticed that "forum" topic at the top of the page! BUT today I saw the link to the new Spamalot pins and found "my way here". Thank you so much for letting me join!

Whoever is in charge of marketing this place is FIRED! :cryingwlaughter:

Welcome HippoGA. Welcome to FCA. We have some Clayboard folks here and we started FCA way after all the other boards so most everyone has a main home ...and we're like the summer getaway beach cottage. hee. Looking forward to getting to know you.