Check In

Couch Tomato

Look what I found welcome10.gif

Rifan, Most threads are fine, the key to surviving at the OFC is to put a few people on ignore amnd to stay our of somethreads when they are going to explode. It is really easy to figure out who and which threads to ignore. The rest is just fans having a good time.

Just wanted to add my welcome to all our new friends...some of the names I recognize and some I am looking forward to getting to know. You will really like it here.

Kim

hello FCA !

I have been here for a month and realized I forgot to check in ! :cryingwlaughter:

I love to celebrate Clay. the many sides of him. I am so happy I found this board totally by chance. I kept using "findingclayaiken.com" to reach the CH and one day just clicked on the forums. What I found is just what I had been looking for !What a great site this is, congratulations to the one who created it.

I come from CV, Clay got me with "Solitaire" on AI2 and I have not looked back. He is so fascinating. Thank you for having me. :thbighug-1:

I love to celebrate Clay. the many sides of him. I am so happy I found this board totally by chance. I kept using "findingclayaiken.com" to reach the CH and one day just clicked on the forums. What I found is just what I had been looking for !What a great site this is, congratulations to the one who created it.

I mandate right now that we hire some marketers to create our narrative so that people actually know we exist :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Hi officially underthespell!! Love that name. I can relate.

Welcome, ashleysgram, Penny, Lotus, tinkerbell2, claylaughs (smitten), annabear, clay4shore, skybar22, RIFAN and underthespell! :F_05BL17blowkiss: . I hope you enjoy this board as much as I do! It's a nice place with lots of good convo, debate, snark and smut. I don't think anyone here takes themselves too seriously, we just love to love Clay.

Hello! :new:

I've been lurking here for awhile and just thought I'd stop in and say "Hi!". I never have much to say and I'm usually not caught up, so lurking seems to work best for me. I'll try to post occasionally. It's alot of fun here!

And you have alot of cute emoticons to play with! :hangin:

<--- Is there some way to remove Boardname and Home board? I didn't notice these on anyone else's listings.

You can go into MY CONTROLS and then EDIT MY PROFILE... and put ... or perhaps something funny instead. But FYI, nobody can see that information but you and the admins. We only require them because it helps ldyj weed out spambots during registration.

Welcome!!

Welcome, ashleysgram, Penny, Lotus, tinkerbell2, claylaughs (smitten), annabear, clay4shore, skybar22, RIFAN, underthespell and kilo! :F_05BL17blowkiss: . I hope you enjoy this board as much as I do! It's a nice place with lots of good convo, debate, snark and smut. I don't think anyone here takes themselves too seriously, we just love to love Clay.

I'll just quote Ms. Bookwhore, cross my name off the list & add kilo! :welcome: Fellow newbies!

Hello Everyone,

In Vegas I had breakfast with some you. You are such a great bunch. I have been a Clay fan since day one when Clay auditioned in his group. Something magical happened that night. I have been obsessed and possessed since then. I am a teacher of 37 years, widow and have two daughters. Will see Spamalot in March.