Check In

Couch Tomato

Couchie - You're in for a treat! Kav's old stories are archived at 'Old Red.' I went over and bumped her stories up to the top of completed stories at Old Red EAYOR so you can easily find them. Here's a link:

EAYOR at Old Red

I think we may not be hearing much from Couchie for awhile - she's going to get pleasantly lost in the world of Clay fanfic! Have fun, my friend!

WHOO HOOOO Did I ever thank you for this Gibby? If not..thanks for doing all that bumping...I've grabbed my popcorn!

Hi FCA,

This is my first post on any message board anywhere. I have been lurking here most days since catching Clay on Martha Stewart last year. Shortly after that I saw him on Larry King and looked for his CD in the shops. I couldn't find it where I live ( Australia) so I went to Ebay which led me to google Clays name.

WOW, I never imagined such a group of fans and internet community! I soon found FCA messageboard and felt at home right away. The members here seem to be down to earth people with real lives and a sense of humour. I am married with two pre teen sons and work as a temp about 3 days per week.

The most exciting thing is that we have been planning our " trip of a lifetime'. To the USA. Leaving in mid April next year. Including New York. Planing to see a Broadway show or two.I wonder which one we will try for?!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to FCA, ausdon!!!!! I'm pretty new here myself but have a habit of not knowing when to go to bed so I'm usually hanging around here this time of night. I'm from Canada, and have been a fan of Clay's since American Idol days.

I think this is a pretty great board, and I really feel comfortable here.

The timing of your special trip couldn't be better............sounds like Sir Robin is rolling out the red carpet just for you!!!!

Welcome ausdon!!! Thank you for the compliment on the board -- we do try to keep it "real" but with a sense of humor, so it's nice that someone notices these things.

And....*coughcough*....another "fresh meat" fan! I love hearing stories about people discovering Clay after many of us have been around awhile. It keeps the perspective fresh for us "old fogies!" Anyway, glad you found us!

Very cool on the timing of your trip as well -- fantastic!

Hi FCA,

This is my first post on any message board anywhere. I have been lurking here most days since catching Clay on Martha Stewart last year. Shortly after that I saw him on Larry King and looked for his CD in the shops. I couldn't find it where I live ( Australia) so I went to Ebay which led me to google Clays name.

WOW, I never imagined such a group of fans and internet community! I soon found FCA messageboard and felt at home right away. The members here seem to be down to earth people with real lives and a sense of humour. I am married with two pre teen sons and work as a temp about 3 days per week.

The most exciting thing is that we have been planning our " trip of a lifetime'. To the USA. Leaving in mid April next year. Including New York. Planing to see a Broadway show or two.I wonder which one we will try for?!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm what's that in my eye. There, got it. heee.

Yay that you found Clay on Martha.

Yay that your trip coincides with Clay on Broadway!! What perfect timing.

And I'm so glad you delurked. Your post made my morning. And if you've been lurking for a year..well you know us pretty well :thbighug-1:

Welcome!!

Welcome ausdon! This really is a great board to post at. All opinions are welcome and we may disagree but we certainly don't dwell on it or try and force you to agree with us!

If you get to NY around the 25 April......well the eHP is planning on being there. (evil Houston Posse)

Thanks to all for the words of welcome,

I am getting a bit nervous now because I'm not sure which route our trip will take and if we will make it to NY in time. Oh well, I never thought I would get to see Clay live anyway, so I will just hope for the best.

Unless.........his new hot rocking CD sparks off a world tour so large that he visits my regional city

and the hotels are all booked up and he needs a place to stay and me being so

hospitable and my husband not minding me inviting strange men to stay...........

:pinkglasses::claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt::pinkglasses:

Oops, was I supposed to post here first? I'm always ass backwards. Hehe. Caro told me this board would be a good fit for me, so if you don't like me, you know who to blame! :P

Welcome to the boards, ausdon! While I'm just joining here too, I know a lot of these folks in real life, and they're class acts...(and a little crazy!) --all in all good peoples.

Now that you've delurked, hope you have a blast!

(That was better than talking about me, I think.)

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

P.S. How come I'm the only one that has that extra info under my avatar? The Boardname, Home board stuff...I don't wanna stand out! (much)

Welcome, Karma!

Don't worry about the extra stuff, we all have it, only we can only see our own. No idea why, that's just the way it works.

Its an admin thing I guess....but yeah...only your info is visible to you.

Hello :new:

Thank you for letting me be a member of your board. I lurk here everyday, and that's probably still what I'll mostly do. :lurking: I enjoy the conversation here and the great pictures :coolpics: you share too and I can usually be guaranteed at least one laugh every day too :lol:

I've been a fan of Clay's since AI2, it's been a very interesting journey watching this man evolve and "being a part" of all the things he has done. And it looks like we're in for quite a few new adventures coming up in the next several months. :00000441:

And so now I have to confess the real reasons I wanted to join this board - 1) You have the best emoticons :perfect10: and 2) I have a question to ask about when Clay said something at one of the Summer concerts and I know someone here will be able to help me. :)

So I hope you'll forgive me for my ulterior motives in joining your board. :)

Thanks again :thankyou:

Okay My name is marie, I am from birmingham, alabama, I was a ruben fan up until (this is the real truth of when I was clayverted. do not throw tomatoes at me.) january 2004, and that is when I started listen to clay sing, which blew me away. I could not beleve that i had not listened to him (clay) earlier. I love clay so much now, i sice then have brought all his albums. and i so wish i could go to his concerts but unforanly time and money has preventened me from going.

There was a so called friend (she's no longer my friend) who ( and I did post this on the CB months ago, it no longer exists) made fun of me for being a clayfrican-american because i listened to clay and said i was ethnicly confused. And no that has not discuraged me from listening to him, and she has always ragged on me for listening to him. I told her i can listen to anyone i want and if you have a problem with it, then so be it.

I so hope to see clay live one day.But until then i can look at the vids of his proformances and swoon over them them.

Thanx for the welcome. :)

Okay My name is marie, I am from birmingham, alabama, I was a ruben fan up until (this is the real truth of when I was clayverted. do not throw tomatoes at me.) january 2004, and that is when I started listen to clay sing, which blew me away. I could not beleve that i had not listened to him (clay) earlier. I love clay so much now, i sice then have brought all his albums. and i so wish i could go to his concerts but unforanly time and money has preventened me from going.

There was a so called friend (she's no longer my friend) who ( and I did post this on the CB months ago, it no longer exists) made fun of me for being a clayfrican-american because i listened to clay and said i was ethnicly confused. And no that has not discuraged me from listening to him, and she has always ragged on me for listening to him. I told her i can listen to anyone i want and if you have a problem with it, then so be it.

I so hope to see clay live one day.But until then i can look at the vids of his proformances and swoon over them them.

Thanx for the welcome. :)

Oh I'm sure Couchie and KAndre can relate...but we love who we love!!

and I do hope you get to see Clay too...I was a long time Clay virgin before I saw him...but I am happy to have the Clack...cos I really can;t be a concert ho.

hope to see you on the main thread,..