Check In

Couch Tomato

Hi Marie! You are clearly your own person, and it's a wonderful thing to have the strength of self to follow your own path. If I only liked singers of my own ethnicity, I'd sure be missing a lot! This is a really diverse board, so I hope you'll like it here. I hope you get to see Clay live one day. Like ansa said, she (and others here) only got to see Clay for the first time recently, so there's hope for you! In the meantime, you can never swoon over clack enough, can you? :cryingwlaughter: We have a linear thread here, so please come and join in.

Hey SoulSista4Clay. You know I like your attitude. I can understand a friend expressing an opinion but really once that friend sees how much joy something brings you - then get in line and stop going on about it. I have not had to face that issue at all and I also come from a house full of Ruben fans. They finally got the point and stopped asking me what he was up to as it's only Clay that I follow religiously. Fortunately my family all enjoy Clay. My brother in law used to give me a dig or two until he went to the IT to see Kelly Clarkson and walked away liking Clay better. HA! That was too funny.

Anyway, welcome to FCA. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hi! My name is Debbie and I live in south central Iowa. I've been crazy for Clay since his audition. THAT VOICE!!! Oh my! I remember I wasn't paying that much attention until I head that voice. THAT got my attention! I have yet to attend one of his concerts, but I have tickets for the Christmas concert in Omaha. I'm saving my money for a new camera to take with me.

My user name comes from the fact that I'm LDS (Mormon) and I have 1 child whom I adore. My husband and I have been married for 26 years and we're deliriously in love. He is so patient about my fascination with Clay. Of course, he's had some practice - I've been a huge, huge fan of John Denvers since I was 16, which was too many years ago to mention. I was fortunate enough to have been to 20+ of John's concerts, so I'm hoping I can reach the same level with Clay.

This is the first time that I"ve ever posted on a board dedicated to Clay. I think I'll like it here, though.

hi and welcome ldsmom. I know you've been a fan since the beginning but did you just find the internet fandom? I'm glad you decided to get your feet yet. I'm going to Omaha so look forward to meeting you. And congrats on being in love after 26 years. To me that is an amazing feat!

Hi to soulsistah and ldsmom1!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: I haven't been at this board too long, but I'm enjoying it. I'm sure you will, too.

Glad to see an Iowa girl here. I grew up in Iowa. Don't live there anymore but do get back to visit occasionally.

Hope you will both join us in the main thread.

:hello: I am most known as smittenwithclay...and thats where I am everywhere....dont ask me why I am something different here lol I have no desire to be anyone but "smitten" but for some reason I went for a change....we'll see how ti goes. You CAN call my smitten if thats what you know me as, Ill know who your talking about :)

I post mostly at CV, but a friend of mine was just raving about FCA and told me awhile back that I needed to sign up, and being the procrastinator that I am just got around to doing it. I cant promise how active Ill be, I have a few other boards that see me maybe twice a month lol IM just not that great at getting around to the other boards..but Ill be here when I can and post as often as possible.

I am an aspiring writer, and currently in school part time for elementary education. I am a CNA to pay the bills....Ive been a fan since the begining, and been through all the high's and lows of this fandom...

Hey Claylaughs... quite a few peopel have name changes once they get to FCA and I think most just want a change of pace. Hey Clay renamed me and KarenEh. And I'm guessing eveyrone knows that Ansa is Samtaycai over at the CH. That one is way differerent. Anyway, welcome to FCA..looking forward to getting to know you. And you're not the only one smitten!!

Welcome claylaughs. We have a great time here so hope you can join in on the fun.

You really are a busy person...don't know where you get all the time and energy to accomplish what you do!

Hi, I’ve heard lots of great things about FCA, and when I was in Vegas, I met several FCA members so I’m excited to join this board. I recognize some names on the board, and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. My home board is Claversity.

DH and I will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary in March. I have two children and two grandchildren. We are fortunate to live within three miles of our kids, so we see them and our grandkids often. I live near Grand Rapids, MI but spend the winter in Punta Gorda FL.

I loved Clay’s voice from the beginning, but he totally captured my heart when he sang “To Love Somebody”. Being a Clay fan has given me so much joy, the opportunity to meet new friends, and feel like a teenager again. I’m having a ball.

BTW I love your emoticons. :DoClay: