# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

36 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

41 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

63 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to those celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

So sorry to read about canfly's dad. {{{canfly}}}

gbmifan, congrats on your new grandson!

I am posting from the concourse at the Hershey's Centre in Mississauga, ON. I am at the Skate Canada figure skating competition for the weekend. Yesterday, I spent 14 hours in the arena. Today, probably only about 12 hours LOL. Apparently I am missing a bunch of good CA spoilers.....will have to catch up when I get home!

Posting this here instead of Celebrity Apprentice thread so it will not be missed. CV has a fund for Clay to use if he needs it. Last time it was close to $4000.00. CV is "plugged" in to where Clay can let CV know when he needs the money.

The call has come in, and if any body wants to donate, the money needs to be there before Monday because that is when Clay might need it. Money is still coming in through Pay Pal. It doesn't have to be a large amount, just whatever people can afford.

One good thing is that we know that Clay is still in it to win it.

Posting this here instead of Celebrity Apprentice thread so it will not be missed. CV has a fund for Clay to use if he needs it. Last time it was close to $4000.00. CV is "plugged" in to where Clay can let CV know when he needs the money.

The call has come in, and if any body wants to donate, the money needs to be there before Monday because that is when Clay might need it. Money is still coming in through Pay Pal. It doesn't have to be a large amount, just whatever people can afford.

Color me confused. Is this legal show wise?

35 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

40 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

62 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Kim

From what I understand the participants are allowed to call for donations. I believe the funds will go to the National Inclusion Project.

Oh I was under the impression that the person didn't always win the money for their charity but that the winning team's leader got the money. I don't watch the show...just remember reading this here somewhere.

From what I understand the participants are allowed to call for donations. I believe the funds will go to the National Inclusion Project.

Oh I was under the impression that the person didn't always win the money for their charity but that the winning team's leader got the money. I don't watch the show...just remember reading this here somewhere.

Yes, you are right. That is the way it works, the winning PM gets all the money, so its a crap shoot. Bottom line is that if Clay needs donations, we are trying to help him, but the money might end up going to another charity if Clay loses the challenge. If for some reason Clay has no need for this fund, the money raised will then go directly to The National Inclusion Project.

One way that I have seen people participate with funds is buying stuff like once, someone bought a $10,000 hamburger. They are allowed to call contacts to come and buy stuff.

:GE_FCA:

Scarlett and I have worked most of the afternoon on a poll that, hopefully, lets the Inclusion Project supporters know November's Pepsi Refresh campaign is just around the corner. The Inclusion Project won't know for sure that it's competing in November until the 1st.

Please link to this widget and share your voting plans. If you are a member of Facebook, Twitter, or another message board, help spread the word with this screen cap and link. Check our Facebook walls if you would like to share the poll there.

Scarlett has added other options to the poll. Long after taking this poll, you can click on the link and check updated results. Dust off your voting skills and ideas. November is just around the corner! :)

Many thnx to all who are keeping us posted on Celebrity Apprentice goings and comings!

Congratulations, Grandma Gbmifan! :snoopy:

Canfly, so sorry to read about your father. :hug:

Have an awesome week, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

34 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

39 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

61 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim

UPDATE: As of 19/31 the Celebrity Apprentice Clay fund has raised $12,000, and money is still coming in. Cutoff is tonight at 10 PM.

33 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

38 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

60 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim

pepsi15.jpg

Please vote daily for the National Inclusion Project here: www.refresheverything.com/includingchildren

Text* 109857 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile.

*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Use this link to vote for the National Inclusion Project's voting partners: TNIP Partners

Vote 3 ways daily - via an e-mail address, facebook, and by texting

pepsi15.jpg

Please vote daily for the National Inclusion Project here: www.refresheverything.com/includingchildren

Text* 109857 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile.

*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Use this link to vote for the National Inclusion Project's voting partners: TNIP Partners

Vote 3 ways daily - via an e-mail address, facebook, and by texting

I was so happy to see you I almost edited instead of replied. Just like old times LOL.

:GM_FCA: 3

32 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

37 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

59 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim

Sometime after midnight we uploaded the 2011 NIP Voting Widget to the Carolina On My Mind sidebar and to Scarlett's Facebook wall. The links and text numbers will make your Pepsi Refresh voting a snap!

I will add a blog entry tonight when I return from music lessons. Meanwhile, you can share the widget at Facebook. You can also help by tweeting the home site: 2011 NIP Voting Widget.

The first panel (A) includes the NIP's four partner group plus Union Pines HS Band, one of our faithful NC supporters. I see in my email this morning that SWOOP has added Union Pines to their open spot, too.

Panels B and C contain charities voting for the Inclusion Project, many of which are longtime supporters in the Pepsi drives. Royalle spent a lot of time Tuesday determining these additional supporters. Several are also voting for SWOOP and the other prime-time partners. These are for your extra ID's. As the month progresses, we will no doubt add another set or two.

The VOTE panel explains how to vote and always includes a comment that you can copy/paste to make voting your lineup go quickly.

Enjoying all the CA news, photos, and recaps. I am excited that we will see Clay on consecutive Sunday nights when the show begins. :)

The Progressive Slate is in this month's Pepsi Refresh. Many thnx to everyone voting with all your ID's so we can secure the $50k Pepsi grant for the Inclusion Project in November! :snoopy:

Have a great day, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen: