# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Shortyjill, I believe "sideways" video was the first way clack was seen. Go for it, it's a classic ;-)

Hooray, FCA is back up!!

Is it just me or does Clay's face look orange in that pic?

Probably just the lighting.....I hope.

Hee treenuts! Didn't break the board, I've just been busy! I've got a program to present at a library conference on Tuesday, so I'll be driving tomorrow to get there (plus a half day work in the morning!). I'm nervous about it all, and I can't take my husband with me. Wah.

Plus, I had to finish watching "Amazing Race." LOL!

I'm still in major lust with that picture from the other night. I think the orange tint is the lighting...

:GM_FCA:

54 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

75 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Love the coat. So Clay. I've never watched Celebrity Apprentice, but I hope it will bring positive exposure and maybe a few laughs along the way. My life is stressful enough without me worrying about things over which I have no control, so it's just easier for me to be an optimist where Clay is concerned. LOL Looking forward to screencaps. :)

Wish I could help with the sideways correction, shortyjil, but I have no experience with that! I have adjusted audio (using Audacity) before, but only for volume, not to fix a too-dominant base line. Good luck with it! I have solved many problems using the internet, so my first instinct these days is to query Google.

Hey, y'all. I'm 'not dead yet', as they say, but not exactly on 'the bright side of life', either. So here are some ((((hugs)))) for anything that ails ye or to celebrate what makes ye happy. Hugs are versatile that way.

New picture of Clay at the OFC..make sure you are sitting down when you log in.

Kim

I broke my own rule and have been refreshing CV all day today. Clay was involved in a CA challenge in NYC today and there are pictures. I don't believe that I am allowed to bring them over though, so you will have to go there and log in if you want to see them.

I've got an email in to couchie to see what she wants to do regarding Celebrity Apprentice sightings. We'll keep you posted on what our policy will be!

(I've seen a bunch via Openly Clay, where they've created a spoiler thread just for the show.)

I've got an email in to couchie to see what she wants to do regarding Celebrity Apprentice sightings. We'll keep you posted on what our policy will be!

(I've seen a bunch via Openly Clay, where they've created a spoiler thread just for the show.)

I thought Openly Clay was closed. Do you have a link, please?

OK, so the spoiler thread has been started. My next question: there were a bunch of tweets and reports that came out today. Should I bring those over to the thread? At Openly Clay, that spoiler tagged those too. And I'm not sure I'm going to have time tomorrow to bring them over.

Yeah bring it all over when you get the chance.

I told Ansa about Celebrity Apprentice...and she said all the teachers where she subs are fans of the show and it's the watercooler show to talk about where she is.

Wahoo! I remember last year there was video all over CNN about CA but not watching the show I didn't view them. If Clay is in any of them I'll be linking them all over the place.

Couchie, say hi to ansa for me. :hello: I miss her very intelligent analysis of all things Clay.

50 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

72 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Kim

Totally OT but I was just on the goodshop site and National inclusion Project is listed as one of the top earners! Because of people accessing stores through their site "National Inclusion Project" has earned over $16,000. So a gentle reminder that when you do your online shopping if you go through goodshop.com "National Inclusion Project" will earn more money. Think Christmas!

Thanks.........this is your public service announcement for today:)

I have my Amazon bookmark set to search using Goodshop. And since I buy a LOT from Amazon, much of that money is probably from me!

Clay's new bio is up at the OFC. It's very good, and congratulations Corabeth!

Excellent bio from Corabeth. :) Makes me kinda glad I didn't enter, my entry would have been slaughtered by hers. LOL

Has this week felt crazy for anyone else besides me? Seems like there's a ton going on. I'm even going to be gone the entire weekend between being in Detroit, seeing my boy and going to a birthday party and sleeping over. I think I'm just going to be happy being away from home for almost 2 days. :) I hope all Clay doesn't break loose again, I'd miss it all this time!

I am glad this week is almost over. It's always crazy the first week back from vacation, I guess, but this week seems extra crazy. Some issues to resolve at work, and one of my cats needed to go in for a dental surgery yesterday. He's home now, and fine, but needs to be isolated from the other animals for a while, and needs to be fed different food. Ah, the joys of 5 animals!

48 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

70 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim

Got called in to work today, at the last possible moment. Someone was working at one of our branch libraries, but ended up getting sick there, and needed relief. Unfortunately, no one else of our on-call people were available, so I'm the reference librarian, dressed in jeans, tshirt and Birkenstocks. Fortunately, I get off in two hours. Also, fortunately, my plans for the day included cleaning my house. Since I HATE cleaning...hee.

Today was supposed to be the Gala. In a way, I'm a bit bummed that it was moved, as the weather is great, and it would have been easy flying back and forth. I'm actually a bit worried about it now being in December, as I don't want to be grounded because of winter weather.

Hope Clay is enjoying his time in NYC...

47 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

69 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim