#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Anyway, here is a pciture of myself, women111.gif I am sure you can see I fit the ideal fan demographic.

I am glad to see that you are a red-head, as we know Clay is only attracted to and linked with sistas and blondes. I would miss you if we had to shuttle you, playbiller.

OMG, you guys are killing me. :lol:

The way Cookie described them…that they “seemed to stand

out a little from the gums… concerns me a little. I don’t know enough about dental work. So what does her comment mean?

It means Clay's on his way to looking like Martin Scorsese! I heard from my sister's aunt's cousin's gardener's uncle who works for RCA that Clive mandated the new teeth to help keep the grannies interested. And the grampies can join in too now that the focus is off the crotch and back on the great white north. lecture1.gif

Oh, dare I hope??

Chiclet Support Group:

chiclet_gum_adcopy.jpg

You think we have it bad? Imagine how the chiclets feel...

chicletsonown.jpg

*Do you know how many dogs there are out there named "Chiclet"? Hee.

knit.gif

now that the focus is off the crotch and back on the great white north.

Speak for yourself - I'm an old skool type of fan - the attempted introduction of "New Coke", so to speak, is not going to distract me... B)

And :hahaha: about the chiclets graphics and everything else today...

YSRN....this part of that web page got my attention:

I'm pushing 35, and it′s something that made me a little uncomfortable all my life, and I just felt it was time to do something for me, says Day, a Web editor who′s so pleased with her new look she plans to get veneers this summer. (All the better to eat with: most foods are not friendly to the prosthesis.)

PUSHING 35?!?!??!

hmmm...but the rest makes me think that this line of thinking was behind Clay's decision to get whatever he had done, done. HE wanted to do it...it was important to HIM and makes HIM feel better about HIMSELF. As much as I'm in love with his previous smile and little toofies, I'm just gonna have to suck it up... :hubbahubba: (the line forms beHIND me, women) and swallow (you mean you DON'T?) my temporary disorientation with his smile now.

And since the article says this particular device isn't good for eating while wearing, poor Claybe would HAVE to pass this option up...The man NEEDS to eat!

yeah, that too... B) I swear I can't say ANYthing around you smutters without :rolleyes:

Crap. I killed the thread with my smut...

Just heard "I wanna know what love is"---the original--while getting my soup and sandwich for lunch. It seemed so...

unremarkable.

And I don't even particularly like Clay's version all that much. I swear, though, that so often Clay ruins the actual originals for me...with some exceptions, of course, which I do believe we've discussed here...

:unsure:

Hello?

BWAHs all around. Y'all are funny today!!

And since the article says this particular device isn't good for eating while wearing, poor Claybe would HAVE to pass this option up...The man NEEDS to eat!

The stalwart FCA reps will be sure to surround his table at the Gala with our cameras to obtain evidence for ya YSRN. Perhaps we'll spot the chiclets while he's eating. :hubbahubba:

OMG!!!! FCA has gone Looney...in the best way ever...

ahhhh snark...I'm so glad to see you back...its been so long since I've seen you I didn;t think I would recognize yoyu!!! I am still a bit out of practice since I cannot keep up with the other snark masters in this board...but I am here LMAO!!!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

yup I have denied it...but I think I have to accept that I need to join chiclets anonymous....still haven;t gotten used to the new look...hopefully by the gala...I will be quite in love with the new smile...right now I am still in acceptance mode.

Crap. I killed the thread with my smut...

Just heard "I wanna know what love is"---the original--while getting my soup and sandwich for lunch. It seemed so...

unremarkable.

And I don't even particularly like Clay's version all that much. I swear, though, that so often Clay ruins the actual originals for me...with some exceptions, of course, which I do believe we've discussed here...

:unsure:

Hello?

AHHH yeah...so true....

no muski you didn;t kill the thread...you kinda distracted us with the smutt is all...

I just think Clay looks gorgeous, and so happy!

I admit I am immoderately fond of the words "toofies" and "teefies", but I'll be darned if I know why!

Hmmmm, I remember when I first got contact lenses, eleventy years ago, and ALL my relatives declared that I was Just Conceited, and who did I think I was, etc.

People really do sometimes hate it when ya climb out of your box - and it looks like there are so many different boxes, even if some of the builders are in denial.

I'm back. Were you good? It's been mighty busy according to the page count.

Unfortunately I am not waxed and buffed and shiney because my mom woke up sick as a dog this morning and we had to cancel our appointment and come home. Sigh. Life sucks sometimes.

Oh, yes, ma'am, we were good!

Um, yeppers! Really well-behaved!

You don't even need to go back and catch up! Really!

"Exemplary" is pretty much the word for us!

Except for that playbiller person.

So sorry you had to cut the trip short, and even sorrier that your mom is not feeling well.

Edited by djs111

I'm back. Were you good? It's been mighty busy according to the page count.

Rhetorical question, right? I'm sure everyone here would say that we've been good....v.v. goofy (in a fantastic way), but good too.

Quick, everyone stop dancing....

:polon::party20: :00000441:

couchie is back!

:allgood:

Unfortunately I am not waxed and buffed and shiney because my mom woke up sick as a dog this morning and we had to cancel our appointment and come home. Sigh. Life sucks sometimes.

:elephanthugs:

KAndre....'good'? You never said anything about THAT being part of the "Business As Usual WHile Couchie's Away" plan! :medium-smiley-070:

Oh...and couchie..I'm so sorry about you and your mom's bum ending to your trip. Hope she feels better. Hey! I have a spa coupon (Christmas present from hubby) at the O Spa here in town...let's go together! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

edited coss I didn't address that last paragraph to couchie and I'm not sure my little town is ready for KAndre to swoop in for a hedonistic treatment, know what I'm sayin'? :unsure::lol:

Edited by muskifest

Oh Couchella, I am so sorry for you and your sweet momma. What a burn. I hope you get to reschedule.

You are all so hysterically daft over here, I think I love you! I've got that cold too and it sucks eggs. I'd rather suck toe socks.

Hubby left a message saying he met with heads of state today. My hubbeleh. I'm so proud.

The age discussions are a riot. I want to go on the Cookie Ethel Caravansary!! Say it loud and say it proud! I remember reading in Reader's Digest an elderly gal saying that "Clay Aiken would not be safe in a rest home!"

I think he is just irresistible to all kinds of gals. I still have to get used to those teefs. I hope they won't change his face too much. I loved all the gummy goodness and the crooky tooth. (See Broads MP- hysterical)

Hugs to you all, I must make some din- wait a minute- WAHOO TO MY GIRL JENNIFER HUDSON. YEEHA!!!!!!! Remember Simon's "you're out of your league"? HA HAAAAAAA.

I wish Eddie could've won too. must to bed early to cure cold. :allgood: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OMG....look at this incredible picture from a scan of a Singapore magazine article... (clickable)

and LOOK! It's the bangs! And the chicklets! And the gummy smile! Oh...oh....oh...

th_SexySingapore.jpg

Sniff...sniff...That will make it hard to get over the chiclets...sniff...

That's the FIRST picture in a long time where I can actually kinda sorta see what you're all talking about! Hee.

Do we need to hold a "12 Stages of Grief" workshop for those who are missing the chiclet teefies? :medium-smiley-070: (BTW, djs....I love the words toofies and teefies too...heh)

But I'm missing the hair, especially the bangs. I was watching promo for the album clack (yes, there was promo for the album...Clive wasn't entirely successful in holding Clay back :medium-smiley-070: ) over the weekend, such as the Martha show. It really hit me how much that hair was so cute on him. I actually had twinges of sadness.

Ah, I'm over it now. I just know that Clay's such a chameleon, and I truly love that about him. One of the ways he can surprise us so much.

I'm gone all day today to a workshop. Boo hiss. But maybe, me being gone will be the impetus for Clay to blog, or for Clay to announce tour dates!