#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

I love him but geez. I am not taking my life in my hands to see him!

What....are you expecting to be tripped up by the grannies with their walkers racing to get to the front, or blinded by the boobs of the young fans, also fighting their way to the front?

ETA: And here we go again! Concert dates leaking out little by little and hearing from the venues before we hear from Clay! Clay! Baby! This makes planning VERY hard!

You know, I think I just come to expect this anymore. Yes, it does make planning hard, I'll grant that. But so many of the Clay Aiken fans figure out a way to attend, no matter the juggling of schedules and such. I've just learned to deal with this, I guess.

I do wonder if this actually may be one of the LAST stops of the tour, rather than the first....

the important thing is ....YAY TOUR!!!!

Give me a T! :cheerleader:

Give me an O! :cheerleader:

Give me a U! :cheerleader:

Give me an R! :cheerleader:

What's that spell? TOUR!!!! :cheerleader:

Hee, I would be happier if the first concert was announced somewhere else, - like, my back yard, heh.

I am glad he will be coming back to the east coast - I know how some people were praying we would be left out this time.

This is very affordable though, not likethe Christmas concerts.

General admission seating? At a Clay concert??? Are they insane???????
Bwah. It'll be a blood bath. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1!!!!! Clay on tour. It is frustrating the way his tour dates dribble out. I should be use to it by now. But still.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:party038: :04: :04:

How long before the griping about another east coast concert tour starts?

Well, my dears, I don't know about other boards, but at EAYOR that would be 7:11 am today. :huh: :medium-smiley-070:

I kid you not.

ETA: July 7? Day before I'm supposed to fly to Miami for a week on business....hmmmmm...

Edited by muskifest

Hell, as for tour dates dribbling out...for anyone but Clay, the first I ever know about a tour date is if I see it on my TV. Or if I'm planning to go somewhere, I look to see if something interesting is happening. I've always expected Clay's site to have the whole tour dealie way later than we could ferret it out because I don't expect interim updates from him.

And I look forward to battling in general admission! I'll put my body checking up against anyone else's! BWAH HA HAHA!

Well, my dears, I don't know about other boards, but at EAYOR that would be 7:11 am today. :huh: :medium-smiley-070:

I kid you not.

ETA: July 7? Day before I'm supposed to fly to Miami for a week on business....hmmmmm...

Hee! I saw the bitching starting on EAYOR and just rolled my eyes!

Muski - July 7th? What's July 7th? What did I miss? I thought Chattaqua was July 20th? Is there another??

I kid you not.

I figured it would start - because you know the early leakage of a single date in NY is completely indicative of the course of the whole entire tour...

On the other hand, I live in the heart of Clayland, and if the tour goes to NY, it's a pretty good bet it will be someplace in Ohio and / or Michigan, too, so I really don't have much to complain about. Yet. And I do understand the anxiety of the Southwestern and Western fans about potentially being left out yet again - I just think it's pretty early in the game to assume that will be the case this time around - but it wouldn't be the Clay Nation if there wasn't unrest in some quarters somewhere.

:fca:

... but it wouldn't be the Clay Nation if there wasn't unrest in some quarters somewhere.

:fca:

Sad but true. You know, no matter where he tours, there will always be some part of the country left out and someone will complain.

Of course, I too live in the heart of Clay tour land. Easy for me to say!

Edited by Claygasm

ETA - Couchie - you are in the land of Christmas concerts. most times. The land of no Clay would be the mouth of the Mississippi and pretty much over seas.

no angst, no angst - this is a time of joy and celebration - a summer tour. eeeee. I have to set up my plans, let those dates rip!

Fireworks-08-june.gifFireworks-08-june.gifFireworks-08-june.gif

Fireworks-08-june.gifFireworks-08-june.gifFireworks-08-june.gif

Edited by playbiller

Clay really does spoil me with his covers. I sometimes have a hard time listening to the originals again. Weird. I used to think that I usually preferred original versions over covers, but then I found out that some of the songs I thought were originals were actually covers. Like "Without You" by Harry Nilsson. Or how about "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner? I didn't even realize that "Respect" by Aretha Franklin was a cover of an Otis Redding song. I'm planning on putting together a show on my radio station playing back to back original (or first well known version) of songs with subsequent cover versions. Can be interesting to compare.

I'm looking forward to this show--please do let us know when you're planning to broadcast.

Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :club0:

:04: :balloons: :laola0: :Pogo0: :00000430: :09: :manynanas:

HEEEE...I am pretty psyched about all this!!!!

I can only justify going to one Clay show and I doubt it would be this...I am reserving it for the one where we can have the FCA party...EEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT I really like the idea of general admission. This sounds really fun and great!! we were calling for a mosh pit at one time there...hee. But I doubt this is the first cocnert.

I would like to make my bold predictions for the coming months...

There will be a third single to come out of ATDW and sent to radio. They will start playing it in April. Building up it spins as Clay go galavanting around the world for UNICEF.

He does another round of TV promos in May, this time, performing his new single on AI. I also predict he will make the rounds of entertainment news about his UNICEF trip. He will do the usual talk show round (with a visit to Tyra) and Late ngiht talk show...this time he is promoting his tour as well.

The Concert actually starts around June and ends in July.

He will sing ATDW songs and may try some new songs for his upcoming cd...It will have a few MOAM and other covers that didn;t make it to ATDW...I am keeping my fingers crossed for LAA.

He goes to asia for a few shows after the US tour...

He takes a break and they re-issue MCWL, adding AIW songs and he tours this december to promote it.

He records a new CD and its out in spring 2008...

SO it would be fun to see what actually happens. I enjoy making prediction but I don;t care if they come true or not. I just want to savor the Tour news...I can;t wait to hear the ATDW songs live!!!!

So how do y'all think he will open the concert???

I would like to make my bold predictions for the coming months...

There will be a third single to come out of ATDW and sent to radio. They will start playing it in April. Building up it spins as Clay go galavanting around the world for UNICEF.

He does another round of TV promos in May, this time, performing his new single on AI. I also predict he will make the rounds of entertainment news about his UNICEF trip. He will do the usual talk show round (with a visit to Tyra) and Late ngiht talk show...this time he is promoting his tour as well.

The Concert actually starts around June and ends in July.

He will sing ATDW songs and may try some new songs for his upcoming cd...It will have a few MOAM and other covers that didn;t make it to ATDW...I am keeping my fingers crossed for LAA.

He goes to asia for a few shows after the US tour...

He takes a break and they re-issue MCWL, adding AIW songs and he tours this december to promote it.

He records a new CD and its out in spring 2008...

My bold predictions, which I also am totally unattached to (as always--I love making them) are similar to this. I'd just add that ATDW will be reissued, with LAA and IFDKMBN on it. The new single will be .... hmmmm..... have to give that some more thought. Maybe LNM. I'll also predict that the new tour will be JBT II. Heh.

I'll also predict that the new tour will be JBT II. Heh.

I was just watching a JBT DVD last night for the first time in a long time, and I could so get behind this idea. As long as I get to see (or get Clack of) some version of Broken Wings, I'll be content.

I hope that since the NY tickets supposedly go on sale on April 2nd, we get news of the full tour sometime in the next couple of weeks. It seems like it's those subscription series locations that always get ferreted out first, and with the Clay Nation hot on the trail, I don't doubt we'll find out some more unofficial dates soon.

June and July only, Ansa? Got something against August? :P You gotta think big and expansive, babe!

Wow, so little information and so much projection - What a fandom!

1face.gif

Hee yeah well its fun to project...I am just so psyched about this. As long as Cla is singing!!!

The way I see it...whatever happens I am good....ATDW songs...new songs...CCM...country...I don't care!

Bottle...I would love it if it goes into August...but I was thinking he needs to go overseas before th fall...that would be a good time.

JBTII..that would be FUN!!!

Heh. The one from the front looks just "wrong" to me somehow. I guess in my mind the JBT = short, spiky hair.

But the picture from the back...whoa momma. Ass and hair. Mighty fine combination. *g*

JBT2? Sounds like a LOT of fun to me. I just ask for a live version of HYCA. I'm pretty simple that way.

It is on CB fron the San Diego symphony - Hmm, wonder if he will sing with symphonies behind him again - he did seem to enjoy that!

In the midst of joy, it is noce to see the predictable album is dead comments and he will be presenting his new album - whatever hapopens is fine with me, I have summer plans to make! WHen do you think he will hit Raleigh? Isn't that the official closing concert so he can have the party at his house?

Gotta see a dog about a walk - later.