#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

:nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014: :nature-smiley-014:

:party038: :04: :laola0: :polon: :09: :704: :club0: :00000462: :EmoticonRingAround:

Team Clay heard the wailing and whimpering and moaning of CLayNation! Oh...Oh....Oh....I'm soooooooooooo excited...

And Kenny's coming home tonight!

He has no idea what's in store for him, does he? B)

From the Chautaqua site:

Clay Aiken

Friday, July 20, 2007 - 8:15 p.m.

He came to fame in 2003 as the second-place winner on American Idol. Since then he has released three albums, sold millions of albums and performed around the world. He will make his debut at Chautauqua with a 42-piece orchestra.

Welllll...so what CD does he have that uses a lot of strings???wellll could it be ATDW????

WOW could it be???Is it possible??? he is actually goign to sing ATDW songs???

That or his new CD will even be more AC!!!

heh

Welllll...so what CD does he have that uses a lot of strings???wellll could it be ATDW????

heh

Oh, you are funny. Heh heh heh.

I just want to do the "I was right" dance :dancing3: for once in my life, as I posted this morning about the OFC liking to put up news late in the day on Friday. I think somebody at Clique likes to hit the button right before they leave for the week-end.

Oh, how long until we get to see the new merchandise? If I order a program in the next couple of weeks it should be here by July, shouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Sorry to hit and run...but I see bottlecap sets this up.

I just have to share. This is a preview of something that Spotlightlover is working on. It's the happiest montage ever. Sleigh Ride I will pay ten bucks to any FCA person who doesn't crack a smile.

It's pure fun. Enjoy. All possible lauds go to Spotlightlover.

(hope it's ok that I shared. I'm too excited. heh)

Of course, I come back to the news I've been waiting for...

I am now doing a very dignified cabbage patch...

You mean like this? jive.gif

Yeah, so am I. *g*

Thanks for the montage link dreamlarge. He's so freakin' adorable during that song. Love it.

I'm still bouncing in my chair from knowing that I'll be seeing Clay this summer. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry to hit and run...but I see bottlecap sets this up.

I just have to share. This is a preview of something that Spotlightlover is working on. It's the happiest montage ever. Sleigh Ride I will pay ten bucks to any FCA person who doesn't crack a smile.

It's pure fun. Enjoy. All possible lauds go to Spotlightlover.

(hope it's ok that I shared. I'm too excited. heh)

Awwww! I was trying soooo hard not to smile! I need to save money for Clay concerts this summer! That ten bucks could have helped!

But alas, he's too adorable and Spotlightlover is too talented. Smile I did! :rainbowsmile:

Thanks for sharing dreamlarge!

Edited by Claygasm

dreamlarge, that's a kick! Great stuff...(and the montage ain't bad, either...heh)

COUCHIE! Your PM box is full and I can't answer your question about the freakin' San Diego tickets!

ahem...carry on...

:Morning:

So, is everybody in recovery mode from the party last night?

heh

Oh, you are funny. Heh heh heh.

I think it's funny tooo...although I suppose he could be doing a "Christmas in July" tour. *g*

Don't hit me...

I can just imagine a lot of fun times like this ahead!!!

With Clay Aiken, there's ALWAYS fun times!

Damn it, I want more news. Now. Maybe Clay will call me with the news....

CVmandj20.jpg

DO NOT POST THIS IMAGE ON THE OFC. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Damn it, I want more news. Now. Maybe Clay will call me with the news....

Actually, it sounds like it is more likely that he will write you, rather than call. Guestbook-04-june.gif

I think it is so amazingly touching that Clay is still signing things rather than getting an auto signer and that he is still going in the order that stuff was mailed to him. Extrapolating from that, if you write him now, you will get your reply, when you are dead.

Darn, I didn't want to bother him when he was on idol (especially when I heard about the elevators of mail and I just wanted him to take time to sing), so I didn't write him and I haven't moved either!

funny090.gif

DO NOT POST THIS IMAGE ON THE OFC. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

BWAH! :em0100: :hahaha::funny::clap:

Off to another weekend of soccer, folks! Will be sitting on the sidelines watching Alex and her awesome team KICK BUTT! (tmCHA)... :rainbowsmile:

Later!~

From toni7babe at the CH:

CLAY MENTION ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT!!!!

Top 10 Ten Signs Your Team Is Not Going to Make the NCAA Basketball Tournament

Number 9 -- Team gets psyched before the game by listening to Clay Aiken.

I personally think that one is funny!

Oh, how long until we get to see the new merchandise? If I order a program in the next couple of weeks it should be here by July, shouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Well, shoot...I've got one piece of the merchandise already! Haven't you seen this yet? It's for the tour this year!

claybic.jpg

And Clay tested it personally!

lighter.gif

*waves at cindilu2, photoshopper master*

(((couchie))) she is down with the flu!!!

have a good weekend muski and good luck to Alex's team....

ah march break right now...

already my room is quite the mess from little Cait...