#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Yay, good news for Clay. I'm glad he's getting an opportunity to do this. He obviously loves it and damn he's good!!

Now as for Donald Trump..can I say how sick of this pathetic man. I may not listen to the idiotic immature DJs on pop radio but I do listen to sports radio and I've had to turn off the freaking radio as this male dominated bastion of chauvenism has disgusted me with their support and high praise for Trump and his "verbal murder" as Jim Rome calls it.

I just sw this post by GBB at the CH:

Dear Baby Jesus,

Please let the conversation turn to politics while Clay is co-hosting The View so he can show his very big brain.

And I so wanted to be able to post so I could add....And please let him wear very tight pants so he can show his very big Waldo! B)

Dear Baby Jesus,

Please let the conversation turn to politics while Clay is co-hosting The View so he can show his very big brain.

And I so wanted to be able to post so I could add....And please let him wear very tight pants so he can show his very big Waldo! B)

et tu Claygasm? ...another one bites the dust...Muski you are very powerful recruiter to your smutt force. :D

Dear Baby Jesus,

You mean...he's gotten over his fear of cats and will be visiting you soon to take Waldo with him? YAY!!! :P

I like GBB's idea of him talking politics....but he can show his big brain with a LOT of topics, not just politics. I wouldn't be surprised if he talks a lot about his UNICEF experiences if there's anything in the news about it at the time he hosts.

Yes I would love him to speak on UNICEF, it's mission, what'e he has done and learned. I know we like to say every thing he does gets tons of press...but TBAF, his participation in UNICEF has gotten some press, not a lot..and it's rarely picked up by hundreds of papers like say..Clay slapping his hand over Ripa's mouth. I would love the world to know what he's been doing with his time.

Ansa, I've been friends with muski for over 3 years now. I fell a loooong time ago. I am just quieter than she is with my smut. B)

And ldyjocelyn, if Clay wanted to come over to my house and borrow MY Waldo, I would be more than happy to loan him, as long as later I got to borrow HIS Waldo! ;)

On a more serious note, butterflyshine at the OFC said Rosie has talked about doing a show on autism. Wonder if this is when they would have him on. It would be a god fit.

Gee, I bet Clay'll will get a least a week's worth of buzz on ET and The Insider and whatnot over his View cohosting gig. Or at least he would if anyone still cared about him. After all, he hasn't been on tour for over three weeks now, so the general public has surely forgotten about him.... Ha Ha!

So let's see, a couple of days ago we got Clack for a new view of Everything I have from DOOL. Yesterday we got an ad from the Jacksonville Children's Chorus. Today we got the radio play of ATD and a nice DJ intro and the wordtaht Clay would be on the view - And people want more?

smileys7.gif

It would be a god fit.

You're damned right, CG...a GOD fit fo' sho' if Clay was the fitter.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you guys, come ON....It was CG's idea to name her pussy, Waldo---obviously, she doesn't need ME to smut... :P

Speaking of smut...heh

Chapter 15 is up....and...

well...

Just remember that I really don't LOOK and ACT the way this chapter might have you thinking I do. I've been told that I have a sweet, innocent voice and smile....(bats eyelashes)

really.... :unsure:

Just PLEASE...please remember that I write non-smut stuff, too, okay? :blink:

Ok would someone (Kandre) punch me the next time I go over to the OFC. Some people can never be happy about anything! Already the thread about The View news has the rotten apples showing up!! Give me a break!!! Jeez, how long did that take?[/rant]

ldyjocelyn, the Get A Life skit on SNL is one of my husband's all time favorites, and he was just describing it to a couple of our friends a few days ago.

Couchie, I know what you mean about the addictiveness of "Clack" and/or the fandom and how some seem to have more control over it than others. I will say that whoever came up with that name, was more prophetic than they probably knew at the time. Where I notice what I believe are signs of real additiction is when there is a nice steady stream of the "good stuff", to some it's not enough and it's not the real "gold" that they were used to. They also seem to need more and more to be satisfied, where at one time an appearance here and there would satisfy needs and ward off the shakes. Another similarity is when "clack" gets more scarce, sometimes the true nature of the "addict" shows up. What I find even more facinating, is those who never liked the stuff to begin with (haters) even seem to be addicted to it. I guess it's some powerful stuff.

I have been a long time lurker on a couple of popular Clay boards, and sometimes I would be reading along with the Sunday roundtable discussions, or other days when people's points of view were flying fast and furious. I was always disappointed that I didn't belong and I couldn't jump in and voice my opinion too. I was always pleased though, to read the posts by Couchtomato, KAndre, Samaticai and Institches because so often they often would express "my" point of view for me. Of course they didn't know that, but I appreciated it any way.

I am very glad now to be a part of a board where these people come to share the joy that is Clay Aiken. Now I've come to recognize and enjoy Playbiller, Bottlecap, Muski, Claygasm, ldyjocelyn, Georgia, JennaZ and luckiest1 and all the rest I see here everyday. I see a fairly common thread in the way most of us view our Clay fandom and it feels pretty comfortable.

Edited by atinal

Awww Atinal....its great that you are able to add your thoughts now too.

I guess one of the reason why we started this board is to be a meeting place for people from all over the fandom and I am really enjoying that ...

Holey Crap - I just went to the OFC - who the hell are these People? devil12.gif

Rosie is not Christian enough for him? Are they still stuck on Saint Clay and not realize that this is heresy?

Or are they just trouble making trolls? And this is the cleaned up place?

I need a bath.

On a happier note. Oh look! Someone wants to say hello to Atinal and Stitchie

misc7.gif

Edited by playbiller

What? Do you want another part of the body moving like that?

I have not downloaded the emoticon software yet, so I can't fix anything, I amjust taking what is out there and using it.

Perhaps he is being a gentleman and removing his hat while greeting.

What? Do you want another part of the body moving like that?

I have not downloaded the emoticon software yet, so I can't fix anything, I amjust taking what is out there and using it.

Perhaps he is being a gentleman and removing his hat while greeting.

hee....yeah thats another way of thinking about it...but Muski has definitely corrupted me.

I meant to tell you I love this one...seems appropos right now.

Yeppers, couchie dear...I thought so, too. :wub:

Oh...and jmh123?

Maybe he's giving head.

:o :D

and

GUUUUUHHHHHH!

God, I hope so...I HOPE some lucky beyotch is on the receiving end of such dream fodder. That mouth of his---those lips. Every part of his body just seems so.....agile, you know? B)

thudthudthud...I gotta go to bed and that's just all there is to it. :blink: