#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

:helloogreen: Hi back at ya, NCDonna!

:bitch: This will come in handy....

:lies: :breakpc2::scream::fooling: These are great!

:finger: Why do I especially like this one???

Well poo! I had to edit because it said I had too many emotions!

So here is the second part of my post!

:pod: THIS may be my favorite!

And after venturing into PP land, this will come in VERY handy! :fca:

Or maybe this one.... :drugsneeded:

Oooo! Muski! Here's one for you! :givemebeer:

:pod:

Somebody stop me!!

Don't look at me. I'm going to have fun with all these....

I really like this one at the moment...

:garfieldodie-grouphug:

Anywho....it's my husband's birthday this weekend, and we just got back from this: :giantpopcorn: and this: :drinking71: We went to see "Night at the Museum." Just to show that I can connect almost anything to Clay Aiken, there were two times during the movie I was reminded of him. At one point, one of the characters says that something could be "problematic." I was immediately reminded of Clay saying that during his last Kimmel appearance. And then, at the end of the movie, they played "September!"

Welcome Divayenta!

OK that's enough for this weekend LOL... weeeeeeeeeee back to listening to Merry Xmas With Love. I plan to have my recommendations tomorrow.... before midnight!!

Great...I'm gonna be the last one, I know it. I was planning to have mine done by the end of the week. Sowwy in advance....

You know what we need here? A pretty picture of Clay....

lookingatyou.jpg

Diva and I were talking today and decided that when Clay is middle aged, he's going to be so freakin' hot. He might be balding and maybe even have a spare tire...but he'll be sooooooooo freakin' hot. All grown up and self confident and self assured and self aware...all satisfied with the turns his life has taken and how he's dealt with them...all willing and good at applying all the lovemaking skills he acquired from the various lucky bitches who got to contribute along the way....all happy about and wonderful at being a husband and father (if that's what he wants to find)...

Oh...and he'll still be able to make women slide off their chairs when he opens his mouth and sings to us.

Lawd Jesus.

I've done gone and got myself all worked up over a balding middle-aged married man with kids who has a big belly---just because he can sing purdy and make my girly parts tingle.

yeah....that sounds about right... :hubbahubba:

Oh...and he'll still be able to make women slide off their chairs when he opens his mouth and sings to us.

I just hope the chairs women will be sliding off won't be wheelchairs! :em0100:

BWAH!! Could be...heee. As long as that voice ages gracefully I could care less about the rest of him... well slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

Thanks for the pictures.... none of the sparkly blinky things compare to him!

ETA" hmmmm I never had an avator... I need to make myself one too

One of these days I'm going to have to learn to use those emotee thingies!! :lightblub:

Hee I think I did!!

Now if I could just learn to Avatar! Is that some kind of flying people? Oh me bad that an aviator*g*

Edited by merrieeee

Lawd Jesus.

I've done gone and got myself all worked up over a balding middle-aged married man with kids who has a big belly---just because he can sing purdy and make my girly parts tingle.

I'm quoting myself because I went to walk the dog right after I wrote this...started thinking about it and realized that---except for the sing purdy part---I had just described my hubby! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

although I must say....he has his own inimitable way of using his..er...voice...in other...er...expressions of...er... :medium-smiley-070:

heh....

We went to see "Night at the Museum." Just to show that I can connect almost anything to Clay Aiken, there were two times during the movie I was reminded of him. At one point, one of the characters says that something could be "problematic." I was immediately reminded of Clay saying that during his last Kimmel appearance. And then, at the end of the movie, they played "September!"

Heh, a group of us went to see Pursuit of Happyness the other night, and I sat between my daughter, Lindsay, and her friend Lisa. I wasn't even through the opening credits yet before I was laughing under my breath. Lindsay hit me and knew exactly what my problem was....someone had a last name with "Clay" in it somewhere. Heh, I have such a one track mind. And then somewhere during the movie there was another Clay reference, I think a song from the JBT, and Lindsay started laughing. And then BOTW and Lisa hit me and started whispering. We are soooooo :giantpopcorn: bad. But it was a really great movie!

I love these two, and think I might be using them frequently:

:asking02: :asshole:

This is about how I feel when I venture outside of these walls lately:

:mixed-smiley-011: :fca:

And I think this is my new motto:

:andthetruth:

Although this is much more fun:

:pod:

Edited by luckiest1