#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Yeah, right, playbiller... I'm gonna enter an emoticon challenge with you!?! You already stomped my butt with the pod mobile! Hee.

I got nuthin' really. Just sayin' hi. I tried to read around this morning, but... ohthedrama.jpg

I'm learning to not let anyone pee in my sandbox! kuli.gif

It's frickin' freezing here - 23 degrees last night. The coldest I can ever remember around these parts. freezin.gif

Heh, ok, now I'm just makin' shit up.

I haven't read any fic in a year, muski. I think it's about time I start again, don't you? hi5.gif

Peace out! I'm gonna go try to resuscitate my frozen jade plants! peace.gif

Well people from FCA come from different Clay sites and we've noticed the same things...

People are so busy being bitter and angry and spending all their time fixating on every thing that Clay either didn't get, another Idol did get, conspiracy theory A, B or C they can't enjoy what's in front of them for more than 2 seconds. Good news go ignored. Things that Clay says that don't fit the theory are spin. Those are the pod people.

Do I think everything is peachy keen between Clay and RCA or that he had the best PR there was to have or that things could not have been handled better? No. Is it just as possible that a large company like the BMG group was just ineffective in their planning (like they are with the majority of their talent) rather than the evil CEO spends all his time coming up with ways to hurt Clay? Yes. . Do I think Clay is a wimp being led around by the hand, silenced and unable to contribute to his own career, told what to say and not to say at every turn? No. He's a strong man in a man's world with all the facts at his disposal and will do what is necessary to ensure his longevity. I won't be surprised if he stays with RCA forever or walks away next week. I also think he is a great judge of character and knows every rat in his circle, if indeed there are any. I'm certainly not about to be upset on his behalf based on stuff I have no knowledge of.

Maybe I need to put this in the FAQ hee.

Beautifully said!! I just had to quote it again. Pod People come up with the wildest mental contortions to justify their theories, such as if MOAM is seen on Valentine's displays at a couple of Target stores, it's an evil plan to cause people to think that Clay has done nothing since 2003, and simultaneously depress ATDW sales.

:whatutterclaptrap:

They don't seem to realize how over the top they seem. Instead, they think they are the "true fans" who know what is really going on, and they are watching out for Clay's best interests. And, yes! they end up devaluing Clay as a performer and a man without realizing it.

Here, optimism is not regarded as delusional thinking.

:pod:

I think I coined the term--at least I was using it before I joined up here. (See location <----) I called them Pod People because it was like previously sane people were taken over by aliens in the night, as in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. It got really, really bad when I was off the boards for a couple of weeks while I was moving, and when I got back on, it seemed like my whole board had been taken over.

So cool to see more folks posting, and yay for my goomba Divayenta's arrival!!!

I looooove that picture, bottlecap. It makes me want to misbehave so I can be punished.

Well I detoxified and got all thoughts of the evil media mogul Rupert out of my head. :badpc:

Then my husband turns on FOX, a channel that I never watch, and who should be on it but Jeff, the Greensboro blog guy. He was smiling to show his dimples, what a great guy, and reporting on pussycats. :kotz0: I yelled no and grabbed for the remote. Fortunately Mr. Fear really wanted the football game on CBS. :dancingnana:

:sickyet:

Mellow once again and I don't hate Clive. :EmoticonRingAround:

Before "24" started, I happened upon "Reba" - the one with Kelly (Clarkson not Ripa...) guesting. She was pretty good - very cute and goofy-funny (which is what I think she was supposed to be). I kept thinking what a cute couple her character (also named Kelly) and Clay's Kenny would be! THey would be happier than a kitten chasing a leaking cow! :rainbowsmile:

Edited by Claygasm

I was just watching "The Virgin Queen " on Masterpiece Theater and young, dastardly Lord Essex who is seducing Elizabeth has the same hair as Clay , but with tights. Yeah, you get the picture, that hair, stubble, a leather bodkin, a codpiece and some tights and that guy kissing the palm of your hand and tasting your fingers. I am not fanficcing- just reporting the scene from the show. I'm not obsessed or anything (/ except NOT) and could totally understand Bess' infatuation with the pretty young lord. Especially if he looked like the guy in the new CH banner. It's the KarenEh young Civil War general head shot. Clay could've been in "North and South". I just have a thing for costumes. Oyez! :medium-smiley-070:

And check out Brandi's latest montage over there, too tired to figure out how to bring over. Hottest shots of Clay to baum-chicka-baum music. I recommend she do Part Two to the "Shaft" soundtrack. Sorta fitting and all. What a man, what a man , what a man , what a man, what a real fine man.....was that En Vogue or Salt 'n' Pepa?

Off to bed - baum, chicka, baum chicka..... love to all.

I was just watching "The Virgin Queen " on Masterpiece Theater and young, dastardly Lord Essex who is seducing Elizabeth has the same hair as Clay , but with tights. Yeah, you get the picture, that hair, stubble, a leather bodkin, a codpiece and some tights and that guy kissing the palm of your hand and tasting your fingers. I am not fanficcing- just reporting the scene from the show. I'm not obsessed or anything (/ except NOT) and could totally understand Bess' infatuation with the pretty young lord. Especially if he looked like the guy in the new CH banner. It's the KarenEh young Civil War general head shot. Clay could've been in "North and South". I just have a thing for costumes. Oyez! :medium-smiley-070:

And check out Brandi's latest montage over there, too tired to figure out how to bring over. Hottest shots of Clay to baum-chicka-baum music. I recommend she do Part Two to the "Shaft" soundtrack. Sorta fitting and all. What a man, what a man , what a man , what a man, what a real fine man.....was that En Vogue or Salt 'n' Pepa?

Off to bed - baum, chicka, baum chicka..... love to all.

Oh gah yeah...highly recommend it...

funny and hot at the same time....

I was just looking at old pictures...and I sure am loving the Lord Byron hair...so much more than any hairstyle...

brandi's montage

Holy shit, Ansa! That third pic in your post is obscenely erotic. Tyra's workin' on him in that pic, no doubt...

whoa. just whoa. :hubbahubba:

oh I knew you would appreciate that last one.

As you can see by my newest avie, I'm so easy. Clay...he just makes me weak. and...

:scream: :medium-smiley-048:

God, I look at a picture like this and my imagination just...

I mean, it doesn't really take all that much imagination when a woman looks at a picture like that, does it?

If she's still drawing breaths, that is.

yes I did...called my hubby clay when talking to my MIL....it was ignored by both of us...but how embarassing is that..

OMG..heee wait, you were talking to your mother in law and you referred to your husband, her son, as Clay? heeee Does she know about one Mr. Clay Aiken? And ya'll just pretended that didn't just happen. heee.

I absolutely loved Scrpkym's pictures from this tour. Loved them.

JMH - Yep I think you did coin the term.

Now I need to go calm down from that eppy of 24. Just one long adrenaline rush. I normally can't stand that much violence but I don't know Jack is kinda like a cartoon character to me, the road runner or something. I did have to look away a lot tonight though. But I can't wait for tomorrow.

mnm02.JPG

Don't he make you :rainbowsmile:

and swoon just a bit?

dc4clay03.JPG

testing

I think we're back. I noticed TWoP was giving me that same error last night and they are still down. That is also an invision board. They fixed it quickly...20 minutes. Now if I had only slept in my room rather than fallen asleep on the sofa in the living room I would have heard Ansa's SOS much earlier.

testing

I think we're back. I noticed TWoP was giving me that same error last night and they are still down. That is also an invision board. They fixed it quickly...20 minutes. Now if I had only slept in my room rather than fallen asleep on the sofa in the living room I would have heard Ansa's SOS much earlier.

YAY we are back!!!!

OMG..heee wait, you were talking to your mother in law and you referred to your husband, her son, as Clay? heeee Does she know about one Mr. Clay Aiken? And ya'll just pretended that didn't just happen. heee.

yup she knows I gave her MOAM before and they know about my FCA. But I try not to be OTT...really compared to a lot of people my Clay activities and expenditures are very minimal...yet, it still seem crazy to me... :allgood:

Sigh love the pictures...

I am sorry I never got inot 24...its sounds like a great show. That is usually my Hubby's fave.

Right now I am impatiently waiting for Heroes....just one more week...EEEEEEEEEEEEE

so will people be checking out the Golden Globes...we can chat about it if people are interested. Keeping my fingers crossed for Jennifer hudson.

Heh, I guess I'm just an odd duck. I watched the British movie "Cracker: Nine Eleven" last night on CBC (I luuuuurve Robbie Coltrane), and this week I'll be paying close attention to the Canadian Figure Skating Championships. Go Jeff Buttle!

Damn, I left my printed list of emoticons at home...

Woot! I have the day off today! Girls have the day off! We're going to breakfast at our favorite mom and pop type place! Then I'm gonna write, dang it! Don't have to entertain out-of-town guests! Don't have to clean the house 'coss hubby and I did that Friday! Don't have to pay bills 'coss ain't got no money to do that!

Yeppers, gonna go get some fattening biscuits and gravy and then sit my fat ass down with my laptop---hey! Maybe I'll take my laptop to the coffeehouse and be cool---yeah, that's the ticket! I'll sit in a dilapidated armchair next to a worn out bookcase and sip my latte while I write about Clyra.

:lightblub:

Oh, yeah.... :allgood:

Well I rather have foggy than the current freezing temperatures we have...

its so cold I currently have 3 layers of clothes...brrrrrr

need soemthing to warm me up....hint muski hint.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Question: Isn't there some site somewhere where you can find out what format radio stations are? I seem to remember it from back in the day, but don't have a clue what it is. I thought I would find a station in my area to listen to and see if by some weird chance they play ATD.

Saw Paula on R&K today - No I don't watch, was channel surfing for something to watch during some crap I had to do this morning. stopped when I saw her. It was very odd because the interview was in progress, Regis was asking aquestion when suddenly they went to a screen that said "Live with Regis and Kelly" Regis is talking and suddenly his voice trails off and after about 90 seconds they are back to the show and they are just introducing Paula and she is waliking out - I wonder if this was taped and shown out of order - the sitting before the intro? Really odd. rolling6.gif

Oh well.

Ok for Muski, enjoy your day off. sex019.gif

Geez, Ansa gen125.gif, we are having the weirdest winter, it is goingto be in teh 60's here again, breaking yet another record for warm.

Here is something that Claygasm can do to cheer up eatdrink048.gif

I have to go out now, the dog is giving me one of those looks like get off the damn computer and go out already!

Edited by playbiller

Question: Isn't there some site somewhere where you can find out what format radio stations are? I seem to remember it from back in the day, but don't have a clue what it is. I thought I would find a station in my area to listen to and see if by some weird chance they play ATD.

Yes.com maybe?

Here's another suggestion to cheer up Claygasm....I just read this article on Askmen.com---It's an old one, written evidently when Clay and Kim Locke were still sharing a house! But man...it's so refreshing...Here's a website by men that comments and gives rankings on various celebrities...gives an "Intro" "Comments" and "Biography"...

This write up--circa 2004?--is very, very positive and respectful of Clay and it's soooooo heartwarming to read, even with its occasional inaccuracies---

Want to feel all schmoopie and proud of our guy? Read this---be sure to click on the "Comments" and "Biography" links for the extended post....

AskMen.com

Yes.com maybe?

Thanks YSRN. That's not it, though. I did find it - finally. It is Radio Locator. Anyone know what kind of format Adult Hits is??? The station I listen to in the car, which says it has no format, is listed under Adult Hits.

Muski - Great find! Them were the days! *sigh*

Here's another suggestion to cheer up Claygasm....I just read this article on Askmen.com---It's an old one, written evidently when Clay and Kim Locke were still sharing a house! But man...it's so refreshing...Here's a website by men that comments and gives rankings on various celebrities...gives an "Intro" "Comments" and "Biography"...

This write up--circa 2004?--is very, very positive and respectful of Clay and it's soooooo heartwarming to read, even with its occasional inaccuracies---

Want to feel all schmoopie and proud of our guy? Read this---be sure to click on the "Comments" and "Biography" links for the extended post....

AskMen.com

Muski, you might not want to click on too many links from Askmen.com, because some of their later stuff is pretty crappy toward Clay and his fans.