# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Sneaking in from work and DAMN!! This working is really a pain!! So much I would love to comment on but can't! When I get home it takes me so long to catch up I don't have time for much else. And I am soooooooooooooo far behind on my clack downloading its ridiculous.

Not fair!!!

Please, will you prolific clack watchers put your favorites in the favorite clack thread for people like me?? Pretty, pretty please???????? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Back to what they pay me for.........

ETA: YSRN!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun tonight!!!

Edited by Claygasm

You guys are being good while I'm gone, right?

:RedGuy:

Squeee from New Hampshire!

:DoClay:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE have fun...can;t wait for your recap.

(((CG))) don;t worry...our CA adventure is in one week...EEEEEEEEEEE

Heh...look! A wanted element!

You have got to earn mockery, chick! Post a criticism of the right half of the iris of his left eye during the second set of low notes in Sterling Heights "Listen" and I'll be all over your butt like a duck on a June bug!

I think the Classics dances show that Clay is highly trainable, ya know? You position him close to you, demonstrate how you need him to move, practice a few (dozen) times to get the rhythm going just right and then let him loose and he gets 'er done, bay-bee. And when he's confident enough to freestyle his own moves, watch out!

Hey, I forgot to break out these dudes earlier: happydance.giftheater.gifhappydance.giftheater.gif

EEEEEEEEE!!! for YS [i'm not packed yet] RN.

Squeezes and a comforting cup of tea to laughn. I know just what you mean.

It's dhl7777's video and not to be missed. Don't waste a minute getting this one in your face.

Just watched it and I do love the vantage point and watching him mouth the words is priceless. I can hear him better watching this one.

So many great posts and was going to respond to them but am at work so in a hurry. I am always late for the conversation but wanted to add that I think the lyrics for LAA are subtly powerful. I also seem to recall somewhere that he said he didn't write songs because he is too literal - so my question is how would he know that unless he's tried it. For me songs can be literal, I don't like trying to figure out what lyrics mean.

Also I remember someone that went to the David Foster gala in Vancouver that Jaymes said Clay was a wonderful lyricist - so how would she know that and why would she encourage him to write a song.

I don't need him to be a song writer if he doesn't want to but I would be thrilled if he did - well, maybe depending on how they turned out. I just think LAA is an indication that he has the potential.

Finally

But the camp is Clay and I also love that he's happy and having fun with it - it's that old joy factor that I love to harp on so much *g*. this man!

This really jumped out at me. It's so good to see the joy factor is back. He really is quite resilient.

Edited by sheiladownunder

I think the Classics dances show that Clay is highly trainable, ya know? You position him close to you, demonstrate how you need him to move, practice a few (dozen) times to get the rhythm going just right and then let him loose and he gets 'er done, bay-bee. And when he's confident enough to freestyle his own moves, watch out!
Bottle...you are CMSU today! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1:

And I LOVE the Clay concert smilie---the one where the little round yeller feller goes round and round in circles!

Oh, YSRN! YEAY! :Tour3: PUH-LEEZE will you make sure that the intensity with which you do Clay tonight reflects my doing Clay vicariously through you? :imgtongue:

Wonder what he's gonna wear tonight? :RedGuy: Will his hair have continued to grow or has he cut it? Will he wear those HAWT and very complimentary vivid colors or fade away in those shitty drab, light ones? (covers butt with embarrassingly large tarp so that KAndre canNOT be all over it...) Will he thrust or shake? Jacket off or on? Will he and Angela have to jam on WTLGD? Will he slap her butt after rubbing it against his belt buckle? How low will his jeans hang? Will he have a hard on on instead of a belt to keep them from falling?

please? :Thud:

Edited by muskifest

Need help!!!

I need to know the names of the orchestras for the FCA concert pages. People can pm them to me or just post on the board. I am drawing a balnk for sterlin heights...its like jimmy something orchestra???

thanks in advance

Agh!!! I want to be in New Hampshire tooooo (this urge is how I managed to put 1,700 miles on my car two years ago...it's like I'm dying of thirst and he's the waterhole)

...of course my mood had been greatly improved by this... :medium-smiley-070:

think the Classics dances show that Clay is highly trainable, ya know? You position him close to you, demonstrate how you need him to move, practice a few (dozen) times to get the rhythm going just right and then let him loose and he gets 'er done, bay-bee. And when he's confident enough to freestyle his own moves, watch out!

yum.

( :Tour3: YSRN!)

Edited by laughn

Does anyone know a libby63?

It's missing the very beginning, but it gives a bit more of Clay's body language, and isn't as shaky. It is a masterful performance!

Yes, yes, yes! Can you feel and see how the electricity and intensity built as that song flowed along? I'm sorry to keep harping on this one performance, but I really think it was transcendent. I'm also afraid that the feeling is going to start slipping away from me as time goes by and my memories dim a bit and get smudged by Clack from other concerts.

And, hee! If you look closely at the end, you can see a glimpse of Ethel standing up getting ready to testify. "It's all good!"

Awww crap bottlecap, you made me tear up all over again! I can't help it...I've been all smoopie/yammy/hormonal, (don't mention hormonal around Clay in case a conductor's baton is nearby, k?) ever since the concert. When he clenches his fists and pounds on his knees and nearly lifts himself off the stool at the end...just freakin' GAH!!

(sorry, not doing coherent or articulate at the moment)

Well I'll testify to this too! I just can't forget (and usually the Aiken Fog would have stolen it all by now) this performance. This clack is goooood, but still can't convey just how frakking awesome that performance was. Unforgettable!! He sang that with his whole body, heart and soul.

MichiganDCATParty.jpg

OMG It's all of him that does it. That long, lanky body and the perfectly tight jeans and sexy shirt ... yeah, he's too sexy for it ... and the line of that whole picture. Just GAH and GAH, and then I'll raise myself another GAH! I'm also looking at those smooth, sleek arms. I like the furry arms, but these aren't bad at all. Very nice to look at this very well put together firecracker.

Ah, but see... if he weren't doing the campy 'party all night' arm swing/hip thrust, you never woulda got this picture. Nyah nyah nyah!! :medium-smiley-070:

*runs away, cackling maniacally*

Edited by cindilu2

Eeeeeee. I see tagalong peeked in. *waves* Don't be a stranger.

Hey Pudding, thank you so much for the correction. I knew it wasn't Hastings, sheesh that is in Nebraska, but I could not for the life of me remember Hutchinson. I was hoping someone would come along and correct me. I'll go edit my post. It is too bad I didn't know you then, but I've met you now and if he ever comes your way again, I will look forward to finding you. It was an awesome concert, wasn't it.

YSRN, you have a great time tonight. Can't wait to read your recap.

ldyjocelyn, thanks for the you tube links. That jacket toss kills me. What a dork he can be. The spirit moved him. :cryingwlaughter:

sheiladownunder I remember Jaymes saying that Clay was a great lyricist, now. Thanks for reminding me of that.

3 hours and 250 bucks later and I am done grocery shopping. Glad I won't have to do that for another 3-4 weeks. Guess what? Hubby was actually home to help carry them in. Guess he made a liar out of me.

Thanks for putting the video recommendations in one spot.

Songwriting is more work for him than natural expression, I think.

Why did I read this as natural extension? Was I using "muskifest" in the margin as a context clue?

Sweetie, unlike SOME places, we can deal with "unwanted" elements. Post what you like. We will either agree or disagree, perhaps mock a little, allow you to mock back, and then move on.

*interrupts the intelligent conversation to throw herself down on her back in front of KAndre and whisper in a husky voice.... mock me... pleeeeeeeease... mock me!! * brows.gif hapydancsmil.gif

Hey tag! If you're into domination like this, you'll fit right in. *g*

And best of all, she'll never tell you to go mock....yourself.

Wouldn't I just love to be there! My aunt and uncle have traveled from Nova Scotia for this, there only concert. A fine pair of Clay fans the two of them.....it's cracking me up that they have their brand spanking new Dell laptop with them. I'd say by now they are enjoying the buffet at Meadowbrook after scoping out their 8th row seats. If I remember rightly, the buses in Meadowbrook are behind a big ass chain link fence so I hope they figure out a way to do the bus line tonight. Though, my aunt has been to a few shows of Clay's over the years, she's never been to the buses....not because she doesn't want to....it just never worked out. I can't wait to talk to her tomorrow, the heck with her roaming charges! And I bet I'm going to get a call in a few days asking me if I'm going to be doing Florida. I always tell them once is not enough.....

I'll have what she's having.....extra helpings, please.

MOAM has been the song this time 'round that's inducing the goosebumps. I am loving it! Thanks for the recommendation of dlh7777's video. My groaning external hard drive thanks you, too. I guess it says Maxtor-bation on the side for a real good reason, eh? Just.....amazing! I can't wait to see this again in San Diego, et al.

And for the oddity of the day, it has come to my attention that Katy, Texas is outside of the Houston Community College "in-district" boundaries for residency/tuition and that my tuition for the coming year will be "out-of-district" ie., double. I cannot for the life of me figure out why, if this is the case, there is a campus IN Katy. Does that make any sense? Rhetorical.....because I know the only thing that makes sense is world domination. Interesting that the chief dominator does live "in-district". I'm beginning to wonder if I need another degree thingy afterall.

Yoohoo!!! Have a blast!!!! :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

Need help!!!

I need to know the names of the orchestras for the FCA concert pages. People can pm them to me or just post on the board. I am drawing a balnk for sterlin heights...its like jimmy something orchestra???

thanks in advance

The Johnny Trudell Orchestra

I think Sexy done left the building....

MichiganDCATbaton.jpg

This is what Clay would rather do than hear you mention about how you might be a little bloated or crampy. :cryingwlaughter:

Hmmmph. He wouldn't be making that face if *I* were playing with his baton.

MichiganDCATbaton.jpg

This is what Clay would rather do than hear you mention about how you might be a little bloated or crampy. :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter:

:scream:

I'm....

Shocked and mortified...

that I didn't get to say this first. :cryingwlaughter:

Ask me if I'd rather listen to a Clay Aiken cellcert or take my mom to pick up her glasses at Pearle Vision.

Go ahead. Ask me.

<_<:rolleyes:

And uh...KarenEh? Does your hard drive actually say Maxtor-bation? :RedGuy: That's kinda kinky....I like it. Where do you shop for such handy hard things?

Edited by muskifest

MichiganDCATbaton.jpg

Dear god! Its CLAY who looks crampy and bloated in that picture!! :scream:

I'm home in time for a cellcert!!! YAY!!

But I do have to go make me something to eat for dinner....