# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

playbiller, you ole' stinkpot...trying to keep your birthday from us... :P;)

:00003653: :bday2: :hugs-1: So glad I got to meet you in Texas! Have a great day :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Now...Clayzorback...this just won't do:

I couldn't download musik's link for Too Lost In You

Let me try again...

I GET TO SEE OUR BOYFRIEND TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

:DoClay::DoClay:

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAYBILLER!!!!

:bday2:

Maybe I'll see you tonight!

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINA CLAY!!!!

:bday2:

Based on all the emoticons on the board, I'd say I'm not the only one wandering around with a goofy, Clay-induced grin on my face today. :lilredani:

I was actually giggling to myself when I got off the elevator after picking up my lunch and I think I scared the crap out of one of my co-workers, who now thinks I'm plotting something.... :lol:

Good Afternoon, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, CarolinaClay!I'm so glad you decided to join us here!

CaroBday.gif

Thank you for all the beautiful birthday greetings here, in blogs, PMs, email, and the special thread in CV's PSP Forum. Glad I joined, too, Cindy! :wub:

Today is also the official second birthday of the OFC! :clap:

As you know if you read the LAP & LACIE portion of my current blog, Sally surprised me with 30 movie DVD's that she recorded during the past month. I watched the first one last night, but -- er um -- have other plans for tonight! :lol:

WOOHOO for the Philly cellcert!!! :Tour3:

A special chorus to my FCA birthday partners, one known and one yet to be announced:

th_bdayparty6qy.gifPlaybiller!

So should the birthday people think of themselves as growing on people like cancer or just accept that they are very crabby?

Isn't that our sign, Play? :whistling-1:

Have a wonderful day, FCA! :lilredani:

Caro listen.gif

Edited by Carolina Clay

Happy Birthday, playbiller! :00003653:

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just a few more hours for the Philly folks! Don't use him up too badly, k? Save some for us tomorrow!!!!!!!!

:lilredani:

Happy Birthday to playbiller and the as yet unknown poster!

Is it time to go home yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttt :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: We have a Clay sighting! From OFC

Clay's bright blue beautiful tour bus arrived at 12:41, clay was sitting in the middle where the couch is, and saw his arm. and mary was sitting in the front seat next to the driver.
Edited by lickiest1

Happy Birthday, playbiller!

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clay fans ROCK..that is all!!!!!!!!! just wish Pala would let in under 21..it is an outside venue isnt it????? omigod.....I can hardly breathe!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :TourExcite: :Tour3:

muski...thank you. I really do appreciate a good eyeboink. *g*

There are days when he'll give looks like those in the montage, and I'll swoon and faint and think "OMG, where the hell did that come from?" (Today was one of them with that montage...) And then there are days when I'm just not in the mood for that, you know? Why, I can't tell you, wish I actually knew the answer. I just think there are days when I'm out of sync with so much of the fandom because I find Mr. Make-Me-Laugh sexier than anything, and I know that this isn't the case with a few people.

JMO, YMMV, and all those combinations of letters.

I'm definitely in that crowd. His smile has always done it for me. I'm going to miss the cellcert tonight, but may catch early recaps and photos if I get back from my mother's birthday dinner at a decent hour. Then tomorrow my dad is going in the hospital to have a pacemaker implanted -- so I may not be around much for the next couple or three days, but I'm here in spirit!

I'm excited today that Clay is out there getting ready for a show tonight. Even though I'm not going to be there, having seen the first three has given me a more magnanimous attitude. Yeah, sure, you don't really believe that, do you? If I could afford it I'd be there tonight .... and I'd bring Mother along for a real birthday treat.

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clay fans ROCK..that is all!!!!!!!!! just wish Pala would let in under 21..it is an outside venue isnt it????? omigod.....I can hardly breathe!!!!!!!!!!

YYAAHHHH for you and Kayla! :Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for you....

but I'm jellus. WAH!!!

OMG really???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh we will have to meet!!!and partay...so happy for you!!!

muski, just stick a fork in me because I'm done...... :Thud:

You are the woman. Thanks for reposting the link..

OMG.............I'm so happy for you. Now you better meet some FCA'ers this time. {{{hugs}}}

Can't wait to check in tomorrow and read all the Philly recaps. Oh and if any of you talk to Clay, tell him Clayzor loves him. Check to see if he is wearing any bling bling tonight. Get some purdy pictures for us. Most of all have fun.

:unsure:Upon reading that KAndre is in Philadelphia, muski looks nervously around, wondering just how far KAndre will take that city's nickname to heart before getting arrested.

And isn't "brotherly love" rather incestuous, anyway? :scream:

:blink: Oh wait....Clay ain't her brother!

:hubbahubba:

:whistling-1:

heh...wish I were there.. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wah! I'm too busy to have fun and I'm not liking it at.all!

But I got time to wish the birthday girls happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Caro, you sweet thing, you!

Happy Birthday, Play, you emoticon, animation queen, you!

Happy Birthday, ???, you little sneak, you!

birthday_dog1.jpgbdayparty2.gif