#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

I think Clay's response was pointed and firm I guess she felt the sting of it. BUT, her reactive post is stupid. Never let 'em see you sweat is my mantra. Now self justified folks will feel even more so. Wonder if this will become tabloid fodder. Actually Idol should love it right before rewind. Maybe they'll have hot make up sex bwah.

And yep KAndre, I think she's well aware of the beating she's taken from ClayNation. But nope, she can't win this one.

Jenna - I resemble that remark hee. I spend a lot of time and energy and money on Clay. Three years ago -- way too much.Now things have balanced out and I have a little more sense. 4 DCAT, Vegas Ice show, Fifth Grader, 4 Xmas shows, 4 plane tickets

Lovethatguy, yep, last night I was thnking over the past few years and how much I have enjoyed myself. I have no regrets. A lot of times when I rail about the fandom, which I've always been fascinated by, it's such a small part that gets on my nerves. Really in the past few months I realized I didn't have to expose myself to THAT part of it and things are better Like I said yesterday, I'm almost to the just remembering the good times part of the bitter divorce. And getting to the end of that process will be on me.

And no one explifies the goodness of the fandom more than you LTG..who took in a poor waif during our Fifth Grader day and treated her like you had known her forever instead of 5 minutes.

Ooooo, KimLo just made a big mistake. In the first place, she says more than once that Clay's feels unfortunate ... I don't think Clay feels one bit unfortunate -- now, the situation was another thing and perhaps that was unfortunate, but Clay unfortunate? She needs to express her thoughts better than that.

Just too pissy for words, IMO.

Kim Locke responded and the wheels on the bus go round and round. :RedGuy:

I would say "and the Hole in the ground gets deeper and deeper".

I thought that was a poor response.

Apparently she feels that an authorization of 1 when 3 are involved, and 1 of the 3 hasn't returned your calls in two months is justified.

Doesn't work for me.

Otherwise, I basically could care less. But since she put it out there for all to see so I don't see why I can't give my opinion.

I think Clay's response was pointed and firm I guess she felt the sting of it. BUT, her reactive post is stupid.

Really. She could easily have saved face. He deflected the blame away from her onto the media, and it sounds to me as if she placed it directly on him - with a bit of misinterpretation thrown in. Not smart.

Kare-kare (oxtail stew) -- my absolute favorite Filipino food. But if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be sushi. I'm absolutely addicted.

YAY, another sushi lover. Wanna do lunch? ;) I hardly ever eat Jello (more because I can't be bothered to make the stuff than a dislike for it) but if I'm at a buffet restaurant and they have red jello, I have to have at least a couple of cubes. Yum. Except when it's mixed with grated carrots and raisins. Ewwwwww.

Ah, Klo. A most unfortunate decision on your part. But mostly it just makes me sad for Clay, because I doubt that she would have felt the need to respond in such a way if the fandom had kept it collective head over the last few days. :(

ETA: Jello is made from beef gelatin. I learned that when I tried to serve it to a friend of mine and her children, all of whom were of the Hindu faith. Glad she thought to read the ingredients!

Edited by luckiest1

Ah, Klo. A most unfortunate decision on your part. But mostly it just makes me sad for Clay, because I doubt that she would have felt the need to respond in such a way if the fandom had kept it colletive head over the last few days. :(

Amen

Neither of them would have had to reply if the fandom had kept their collective head for the past few days. Sometimes things just go away if you let them, or at least take a wait and see attitude.

Edited by atinal

I was willing to give Kim the benefit of the doubt, but her statement "if he would have returned any of my calls over the last two months" strikes me as rather accusatory. Clay's response was rather pointed, so I can see how she might have responded in anger. However, this was not the smartest way to put this whole issue to rest.

If Clay wasn't answering her calls, I find it strange that she would believe they were going to tour together. Either there has been some major miscommunication going on, or she was just a little presumptuous in going to the press with something that was so far from definite.

I just hope this doesn't become some sort of "Idols Feud" story. But I would not be surprised if the fans make it into one. Oy! Just when things were settling down...

Luckiest... contact me next time you're in LA. I live a block from a street with 88 sushi restaurants on it.

Edited by JennaZ

Jello is a brand name of "fruit" flavored gelatin - with canned fruit cocktail mixed in served as a serious treat for generations of youngsters...TASTY!

Her response reminds me that she was on track to go to law school - sticking to the letter of the law.

Technically, she wasn't wrong in what she said - but man, is it coming out wrong. And she is implying that the article shifted emphasis from "hopeful" to "more definitive" - which could also be true. But...sigh.

I know women like KLo - and knowing this fandom, people probably send her horrific crap - and then she feels unsupported by Clay (TWO MONTHS and no comment - chick, you were a booty call - Clay, don't do that) - she's gonna come out fighting - and again, there is no way for her to win.

Ah, Klo. A most unfortunate decision on your part. But mostly it just makes me sad for Clay, because I doubt that she would have felt the need to respond in such a way if the fandom had kept it colletive head over the last few days. :(

Amen

You know..here's a quetsion I ask myself - would I rather see diva tabloid stories on this or hope and pray nobody showcases the ugly side of the fandom cuz you know it's all been taken in with delight.

Jello is a sweet gelatinous fruit-flavored dessert.

It is best chock full of canned fruit, nuts, and MARSHMALLOWS.

Obviously, those of you who have negelected the marshmallow part are uncivilized fast-food eating Philistines.

Luckiest... contact me next time you're in LA. I live a block from a street with 88 sushi restaurants on it.

Hee, next time? If I ever get there in my lifetime, I'll call you. :cryingwlaughter: Heck, if I see one sushi restaurant I get excited and have to pull in.

ooooooooooo no!

I thought the hurricane had passed. SHIT!

Just when I thought it was FINALLY OVER--

KLo goes and drops a pissy bomb.

What the hell has happend to the CLocke?

I hope the Cluben is still safe.

{Im chanting "JesusIsLove" at home right now}

Is it safe to admit Ive been hiding/lurking here where the angst is still funny and the love of all things Clay still sane-- smutty, but very sane.

I refuse to leave my fandom over FANS> but I almost did.

Anyway, you guys are tearing up cyberspace here.

20 pages since I left here a day ago. I have bee trying to catch up for hours!

I had to finally skip ahead see if I could slip in here unnoticed with something trite so to get my feet wet among you all. [i am a really shy poster whos not too shy a person]

Ive been hiding my eyes from the other clay boards and all the pissing and moaning in clayland but I found you guys are able to still carry on the actual funny.

Back to unhidden lurking.

Thanks. Very much.

I'm just outraged that she quoted his blog. Rule-breaker!!

*adds Kim's name to the Bad Fan list*

Hee.

In all seriousness, I agree that she didn't address the issue as "professionally" as she could have. Of course, maybe she didn't feel all that "professional" after the last few days. It would have been nice if she could have responded without making it personal, but it's too late for that now.

Whatever.

I just hope this doesn't become some sort of "Idols Feud" story. But I would not be surprised if the fans make it into one. Oy! Just when things were settling down...

I second the Oy.

You know..here's a quetsion I ask myself - would I rather see diva tabloid stories on this or hope and pray nobody showcases the ugly side of the fandom cuz you know it's all been taken in with delight.

Man, I hope this doesn't become one of those stories that would never have been a story without fans drawing attention to it. *sigh*

Where did she post that? Gee, 2 months, it couldn't be because he had said NO could it...or perhaps because he'd been on the road that whole time.

I like Kim, always have, but this...just no. She sounds like a petulant child.

OOOOOH.....Top of the page....ooooh, ahhhh, ooooh, ahhhh....

Edited by jumpingjacks

Obviously, those of you who have negelected the marshmallow part are uncivilized fast-food eating Philistines.

Girl, at that point you are making some sort of pot luck salad and are just using the Jello to hold your sinful ingredients together.

And you forgot the coconut and canned whipped topping.

ooooooooooo no!

I thought the hurricane had passed. SHIT!

Just when I thought it was FINALLY OVER--

KLo goes and drops a pissy bomb.

What the hell has happend to the CLocke?

I hope the Cluben is still safe.

{Im chanting "JesusIsLove" at home right now}

Back to unhidden lurking.

Thanks. Very much.

No, thank you! That cracked me up.

Hi TTPax - I love unhidden lurkers! Please drop in more often.

Girl, at that point you are making some sort of pot luck salad and are just using the Jello to hold your sinful ingredients together.And you forgot the coconut and canned whipped topping.

Bwah..what's that called, ambrosia? I hate that stuff. Too many ingredients mixed together.

No, no, no - jello should only have soft squishy fruit in it, like bananas or maybe canned mandarin oranges. No hard pointy nuts, and certainly no shredded carrots. That just gives me the chills....

So is the new rule a short burst of angst and cursing, followed by prolonged food talk? Where does the smut slide into there?

Well, Kim sounds hurt and pissed...not a good place to be. What makes me sad is that fact that, as atinal and luckiest said, I don't think it would have gone down this way without the fans jumping into the mess.

Water under the bridge now...and it's a bridge Clay and Kim will have to hopefully mend, and not torch.

...and yeah bottlecap, I can see Ruben throwing his hands up and saying, 'Don't look at me!. I didn't say anything'!' LOL

Jello...beef gelatin = comes from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hooves, and connective tissues. Ummm, yeah, even with fruit and an extra dollop of whipped cream, I don't go there.