#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

I've been lusting over the Houston thigh action ever since the night I witnessed it from the front row. Truly unforgettable. I agree with muski that he demonstrated what he can do in the first few shows and then made a campy stage routine out of it. But before that, he most certainly was moving more erotically from the waist down. His "party all night" from Tulsa was dynamite, before the exaggerated swinging arm action. However, I think Clay did exactly what he wanted to do with the over the top stuff. He wanted it to be funny and he made it funny.

There was nothing funny about what he was doing with his thighs in the famous rivet jeans in Houston. It was just screaming hot.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. He surely did not make those move at the CA 4 fer I saw. My, my, my that Houston move was pretty hot. :hubbahubba:

Although the exaggerated moves at the succeeding concerts were very funny, I would have loved to have seen him just that way.

Clay sounded so good on many of those songs - especially Usher. He was funny in CA, but I just wanted him to let go of the camp and sing them straight.

Which would have defeated the whole purpose of the medley. And he did sing them straight, he just exaggerated the performance aspect of them.

RE: Idol Rewind 2 - there's a new forum here at FCA with info about when it will show.

And since it's a new page, and we are talking about thighs dripping with character, I feel obligated to post this again. Someone might need to refer to the animation to see what we're talking about, and it would be a sad, sad situation if they didn't have an illustration on the same page:

AClassic.gif

Edited by Gibby

When does Idol Rewind start, and does anyone know what station it's on?

You can check where it's showing locally on the American Idol website. My Fox station showed Season One, but prempted it like lots because of Saturday afternoon sports.

I refuse to use the View New Posts button, and no amount of nagging can make me. PPPFFFTTBB! :imgtongue:

Is that the Houston concert? Cos if it is I have to confess I never noticed the Rivet at the show!!!!!

I can hardly take my eyes off of his face. I guess we all have our button pushing points and the face is it for me!

I love to study Clay's entrances into anything! It is just funny to me how he makes an entrance in so many different ways. That's how I knew immediately, when he came on stage in Long Is. that he was sick. He was just so stiff! Geesh! His body...body...what were you thinking?

I love the View New Posts button... I use it every night when I get on...

Talk about sucking up*g*

And getting on what may I ask?? Do you have one of those Giddy Up things that Kandre has? Gosh sometimes I even crack myself up!!

Edited by merrieeee

HOLY CRAP. Your post knocked something loose in my noggin. I bought wine yesterday and put in the freezer..you know for a minute to chill it...EEEEEEK. 24 hours later.....

Oooo. Wine slushy! :RedGuy:

---

I was coming to mention the Idol Rewind thread. Which I discovered via View New Posts...

But I see i'ts been mentioned... :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jamar1700

Does anyone else think it looks like he's kind of squishing the boys in an attempt to maybe scratch an itch?

Just me? :RedGuy:

I wondered if maybe something was stuck, or caught up in his boxers and he was trying to shake it loose.

**goes to check View New Posts" button to see who's talking about what where** :allgood:

Edited by Bookwhore

Does anyone else think it looks like he's kind of squishing the boys in an attempt to maybe scratch an itch?

I wondered if maybe something was stuck, or caught up in his boxers and he was trying to shake it loose.

:cryingwlaughter:

I realize this is a departure from the smut, but day-um...there is something joyous about the way the man laughs and smiles...

th_A30.jpg th_038Knoxville.jpg th_IMG_7855.jpg

On top! And I was trying to avoid the smut...that'll show me!

Edited by Mandler

I realize this is a departure from the smut, but day-um...there is something joyous about the way the man laughs and smiles...

A woman after my own heart.

*sigh*

psstt...bottle....I don't use "View New Posts" either...

**goes to check View New Posts" button to see who's talking about what where** :allgood:

:cryingwlaughter:

Now I'm just watching cracking up! There goes all the hott and sexy.

Mandler I love that last one - makes me think of his laugh - the big "ha ha ha" belly laugh he does on occasion, which I happen to think is quite hott. So, no, not much of a departure for me.

A woman after my own heart.

*sigh*

psstt...bottle....I don't use "View New Posts" either...

good lord, you two are fired!! :cryingwlaughter:

Oooo. Wine slushy! :RedGuy:

---

I was coming to mention the Idol Rewind thread. Which I discovered via View New Posts...

But I see i'ts been mentioned... :cryingwlaughter:

jamar -- good girl!

And you're right...I carefully took the wine from the freezer..the cork had popped out perfectly.... the bottle is in great condition... now just waiting for that puppy to melt.

And getting on what may I ask?? Do you have one of those Giddy Up things that Kandre has? Gosh sometimes I even crack myself up!!

Well.... now that you asked....

Naw... just talking about getting on the board - truly, my life is pretty boring...

Now this Giddy Up thing is intriguing... must see what I can find out... maybe it's time to learn how to use the search function? Do we have one of those? :cryingwlaughter: