#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Oh, KAndre! Yoo-hoo! *very sweetly* Need some help reviewing 'Yeah, Yeah?' xxx4Clay inspires me to do good and offer my assistance. You must be tired of listening to all of them by now!)You've been listening not watching, haven't you, 'cause I can't believe you missed all that/those/them!

OMG--I was just flipping the channels and came upon a really frightening spectacle on Larry King. (desperately need barf emoticon)

Ummm....are you going to tell us what it is? Please? Or are we better off not knowing?

ETA: Next item for clarification, please. Does anyone know what brand jeans those are? I really think the weight of the fabric and the draping capabilities is nice. Very, very nice.

Edited by Bookwhore

You know I really have to get out more! I don't see nuttin' in that video!!!

I see "thighs"

incredible "thighs"

moving in incredible "thigh ways"

:Thud::Thud::Thud:

merrieee, I hope you're feeling OK, because I'm with canuck. I see thighs. Nice jean clad thighs. And they move in mysterious ways [tm U2].

Guh.

What? The animation hasn't been posted on this page, too? For shame!!! Here it is, thanks to XXX:

AClassic.gif

Yeah, that's the new "needs to be posted on every page" item for this board.

OMG--I was just flipping the channels and came upon a really frightening spectacle on Larry King. (desperately need barf emoticon)

Context is good, please. Any Clay reason why you're mentioning this?

ETA: OK, just checked. Kathy whatsherface. As if I really care. No reason for her to be mentioned really, right?

Well, we've just about exhausted the food topic and we've looked at Clay's crotch for days.

We'd better get some Clack soon!!!!

Is anyone going to Neil Sedaka tribute with a video camera?

AClassic.gif

you know..this IS mesmerizing. too much. heee

October is quite a ways away... and anybody else think we'll get anything other than Solitaire? I also hope he gets to participate in a duet or a group number. No word on whether this will be televised?

Fortunately for me I have yet to watch clack from the last 4 concerts. heh.

Yeah, yeah....yeah...Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming...yeah, yeah...yeah

Looks to me like when she was all up on him screaming, she might have dropped a ferret down his pants. I need to page back and check again.

:cryingwlaughter:

Thanks, bottlecap. That made me laugh out loud, and after a long, grueling day, it was especially sweet.

The animation, well that sorta made me laugh, too. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, KAndre! Yoo-hoo! *very sweetly* Need some help reviewing 'Yeah, Yeah?' xxx4Clay inspires me to do good and offer my assistance. You must be tired of listening to all of them by now!)You've been listening not watching, haven't you, 'cause I can't believe you missed all that/those/them!

BWAH HA HA HA HA! Ooooo, giiiiiiirl, you are so funny! I ain't sharing jack! Back! Back, I say! I've got a spork and I'm not afraid to use it!

I clearly need to go back and download xxx4clay's Houston stuff - but I've been stuck on somebody's Houston American Songbook Medley at 4:21-4:24 (frankly I think you can hear the entire eHP shrieking at that point because those thighs were in touching distance).

Thighs, thighs, thighs!!!!! But also can't take my eyes of the Rivet.

Just got back from 4 days in Nothern Michigan, weather on Fri. was cold and raining, but did not stop us from going to four wineries. Bought 13 bottle of wine. At least it cleared up and was warmer on Sunday and today so we were able to bike. Fall is starting, some trees are changing colors. We were being lazy, so we only did 30 miles each day.

I wish Clay would blog, do not like it so quite. I know he has more to do then keeping in touch with us all the time. Just enjoy reading whatever he has to say

Well, we've just about exhausted the food topic and we've looked at Clay's crotch for days.

The true extent of my shallowness is about to be known...

One can NEVER exhaust the food topic and I could look at his crotch F.O.R.E.V.E.R...

What?

:eusa_whistle:

Edited by spikesmom

Just got back from 4 days in Nothern Michigan, weather on Fri. was cold and raining, but did not stop us from going to four wineries. Bought 13 bottle of wine. At least it cleared up and was warmer on Sunday and today so we were able to bike. Fall is starting, some trees are changing colors. We were being lazy, so we only did 30 miles each day.

HOLY CRAP. Your post knocked something loose in my noggin. I bought wine yesterday and put in the freezer..you know for a minute to chill it...EEEEEEK. 24 hours later.....

I've been lusting over the Houston thigh action ever since the night I witnessed it from the front row. Truly unforgettable. I agree with muski that he demonstrated what he can do in the first few shows and then made a campy stage routine out of it. But before that, he most certainly was moving more erotically from the waist down. His "party all night" from Tulsa was dynamite, before the exaggerated swinging arm action. However, I think Clay did exactly what he wanted to do with the over the top stuff. He wanted it to be funny and he made it funny.

There was nothing funny about what he was doing with his thighs in the famous rivet jeans in Houston. It was just screaming hot.

I've been lusting over the Houston thigh action ever since the night I witnessed it from the front row. Truly unforgettable. I agree with muski that he demonstrated what he can do in the first few shows and then made a campy stage routine out of it. But before that, he most certainly was moving more erotically from the waist down. His "party all night" from Tulsa was dynamite, before the exaggerated swinging arm action. However, I think Clay did exactly what he wanted to do with the over the top stuff. He wanted it to be funny and he made it funny.

There was nothing funny about what he was doing with his thighs in the famous rivet jeans in Houston. It was just screaming hot.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. He surely did not make those move at the CA 4 fer I saw. My, my, my that Houston move was pretty hot. :hubbahubba:

Although the exaggerated moves at the succeeding concerts were very funny, I would have loved to have seen him just that way.

Love the moves, every which way he decided to deliver them. It's allllllll good. Hubba hubba!!!

LynninNJ of the Clayboard capped a promo for Idol Rewind. Lots of Clay!!!

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/topic/16562

ETA: Sendspace download, courtesy of LynninNJ

Edited by cindilu2

When does Idol Rewind start, and does anyone know what station it's on?

The promo does show Clay a lot. Do you think they're messin' with our heads? Show Clay a lot in the previews so we'll all tune in, then pull the rug out from under us?

Can you tell I still don't trust Fox?

Edited by Bookwhore

Wow, I never thought of it that way. He surely did not make those move at the CA 4 fer I saw. My, my, my that Houston move was pretty hot. :hubbahubba:

Although the exaggerated moves at the succeeding concerts were very funny, I would have loved to have seen him just that way.

Clay sounded so good on many of those songs - especially Usher. He was funny in CA, but I just wanted him to let go of the camp and sing them straight.

Yes - I have finally narrowed down to the top 19 "Yeahs" - I am perfectly serious...some of my preliminary notes:

Frisco - Clay clearly knew none of the words besides "yeah". He sang those he did know well though. Even though it was just "yeah, yeah." He sings "yeah, yeah" really good.

Houston - I just frickin' love the video - he is in the club hot!

Tulsa - Clay has learned the words! Again, sounds definitely thuggish needs to be more of a playa.

Philadelphia - Clay is moving more to the appropriate playa style

Syracuse - Clay is coming closing to the club mix

I have different criteria for "Yeah" than I do for EIH.