#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Windstar...what do you do with 500 acres? Damn, that's a lot of land to take care of..I may have missed the story in the 50 pages of posts this morning, because I didn't feel good last night and went to bed early.

SOmetimes I look at his shoes - they are usually interesting in some odd way - which is odd because I rarely think about mine.

What is interesting about his shoes? Well, they are so flat. When I look at my shoes my foot seems to raise the top so it os almostrounded (and no I don't have feet that are so fat!), my shoes are about half as high as they are wide, but Clay's shoes are so darned flat, that when I saw him in Frisco, I stared at his feet trying to figure out how they fit in shoes like that. Maybe they are normal in height but look flat because of the being such a large size.

Please note - I am not a foot fetishist, his are just so weird looking..

Wasn't it suggested that Clay wears his shoes a size bigger than needed? Apparently he doesn't like his toes crowded. Am I totally of my rocker here??

:huh:

Ha! I looked! I only have to finish my Tampa, West Palm Beach and Orlando (and Tulsa) recaps! I'm still ahead of you, missy!

Good girl.....keep pushing! We are talking about KAndre recaps and Scarlett pictures? Oh good, then this post makes sense. Yikes, that could have been a little smutty. :RedGuy:

By the way, I watched the Ben and Jerry's thingy on Food Network. Almost jumped up on the conveyer belt to grab the chocolate ice cream that went whirring down the line. :Thud:

SOmetimes I look at his shoes - they are usually interesting in some odd way - which is odd because I rarely think about mine.

What is interesting about his shoes? Well, they are so flat. When I look at my shoes my foot seems to raise the top so it os almostrounded (and no I don't have feet that are so fat!), my shoes are about half as high as they are wide, but Clay's shoes are so darned flat, that when I saw him in Frisco, I stared at his feet trying to figure out how they fit in shoes like that. Maybe they are normal in height but look flat because of the being such a large size.

They are very flipper-like at times, aren't they?

Ah, yes, "someone" did say that Clay wears his shoes a size larger than he needs.

Guess who?

SIMON.

Jealous twit.

ETA: Clay spoke about it, of course, but Simon did as well, only he did it in a very "mocking" way. Wish I could remember where or when... but it was either during or just after the show.

Edited by clayzedover

Toots! Sorry you weren't feeling well last night.

I can't believe I slept until 11. It was me having a life. Not used to it. wore me out. Hey Ansa, Claygasm and Muskifest, went out with Salud and her lovely husband last night. She said hi to all. After all the talk about food I decided that I wouldn't get my normal terriyaka at the Japanese restaurant but actually eat some of that stuff that you know isn't cooked, like bluefin tuna sashini and something that to my mind is absolutely disgusting, unagi (eel). Yum to everything.

I can't take my eyes off Clay either...I'm also a message board crotch watcher and it has to be in front of me...cuz normally don't even click on the links. HOWEVER, I watched RI YGAF a million times but it's just as much for the interaction between him and Ang..They were both so devilish.

Go Niners!!

I am leaving shortly for a business trip that will keep me off FCA until Wed. Dang! It'll probably take me a whole day to catch up, but I'll be thinking of you all...

Will Muski smut again... dah!

Will the food posts make us all fat/ter... :eusa_whistle:

Will the sports team of your choice win... :clap:

Will Wind explain about her 500 acres? :)

Have fun!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: Be back next week!

Whenever people talk about if he might enjoy the comments of "endowment", I always think of the look he exchanged with Kimmel when the fan was listing the things she knew about Clay and mentioned his shoe size. Good work from the camera man.

Ewwww Ick! I thought that was horrible. To this day I can't watch that without cringing. I thought Clay looked uncomfortable. I understand some people thought it was cute, but it was awkward to me.

While y'all were oooing over the face and long lean body in the Leno pictures last night, I was looking at the shoes. I love his shoes. :wub: Except for those ugly-ass sandals. But I love his tennis shoes and especially his dress shoes, and his boots get me really worked up. Remember towards the end of AI he was back home doing a radio interview and they asked him what things had changed? He was saying how when he went to HOllywood he had two pairs of shoes, black and brown. And since he'd been out there he'd bought about 12 pairs of shoes....then he said "I've become a shoewhore now." And he said 'shoe whore' in a whisper, like it was nasty, and then asked if he could say that on the radio. It was soo funny. And that's where I got the idea for my screen name.

Wasn't it suggested that Clay wears his shoes a size bigger than needed? Apparently he doesn't like his toes crowded. Am I totally of my rocker here??

:huh:

Nope, you're firmly on your rocker. He said he buys his shoes a 1/2 size larger because he doesn't like his toes to touch the end of his shoes. So I think he wears a 12 but buys a 12 1/2 or something? Or is it 13? I can't believe I don't know what size shoe he wears. That's important stuff! :lol:

Edited by Bookwhore

I did read a few pages of the "trivial" stuff going on, and didn't scroll through everything. So I'll contribute. Ice cream? Well, Blue Bell is good but my favorite brand, in my area, is Yarnells. They also have a blackberry cobbler. http://www.yarnells.com/products/yicc_product_homepage.php One of my favorites is Death By Chocolate. I only buy their ice cream when it is on sale. It runs about $4.00 or a little over for a 1/2 gallon. Mainly I buy Wells Blue Bunny. http://www.bluebunny.com/main.aspx?topcategory=1 Preferably Bunny Tracks & Peanut Butter Panic. They also have specialty "designer" ones they do during Summer. My favorite of these is their White Chocolate Almond Divinity. It is divine. On rare occasion I like to buy Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Which is a banana with walnuts and chocolate chunk concoction that is wonderful. I did make lime jello yesterday. I like to put drained canned pears in with my lime jello. I also like to take cottage cheese and put it into pear halves and serve as a type of salad.
Another ice cream I loved this year was Bassett's. My best friend (whom Clay caught staring at his crotch way back at the Roanoke catwalk) took me on a East coast food crawl for my birthday and these are some pics - no Waldo or BigRed here (tm:bookwhore, would that be be Big or Red for short? Need I ask?), non-foodies move along:

The Reading Terminal Market is awesome! I loved Bassett's Moose Tracks ice cream.(no that wasn't literal, Toots) The chocolates were to die for. We walked around and tasted many things, then we sat down with the best loot (these don't necessarily go together but individually, they're wonderful): 3 lbs of Ranier cherries (only 1 lb is in view), fresh lemonade, jumbo chocolate-covered strawberries (the box could only hold 4, half dark half white chocolate), the best bbq wings we've tasted (and we're from Texas) and a totally sublime pint of Mac'nCheese. I even had 3 pictures taken with the local celebrity pig, Philbert, who raises funds for the Food Trust. We had to walk it off in the city afterwards.

The next day we hit Dinosaur Barbeque. I loved the easy-going atmosphere. It seemed like graffiti was allowed, even encouraged, so my friend decided to participate. Didn't she pick the perfect location for it?

The day after that, we went ice wine-shopping in the Finger Lakes region. Sadly, KAndre drank it up before we could take a picture.

Scarlett I wish we had a market like that around here. It looks and sounds wonderful. All this food talk has sent me to my freezer and cupboards today. I am trying to use up all the bad stuff around here so I can start dieting again. Yes, again. Shut up YSRN. Hee I found some ripe bananas in the freezer, so I went googling for recipes. Right now I have 2 Hawaiian Banana Nut Breads in the oven. I am using this recipe: PSA!!! HEALTH ALERT HEALTH ALERT

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hawaiian-Bana...ead/Detail.aspx

I'll let you know if it is any good or not. I think if I ever make this again I will have to throw in a cup of mini chocolate chip pieces. The marachino cherries are screaming for chocolate. Now you know why I yo yo diet all the time. Oh, and on the subject of chocolate? There is no bad chocolate.

Clay certainly looked yummy on Leno that night but his head looked too big for his slim beautiful body. I almost think he looks better now with the big shoulders, the cute butt, the BHC! Well shit, he looks good no matter what he does, he's just so cute.

Clay's head look perfect to me ... but Jay Leno's head looks oversized, to say the least.

thetonightshow20060915-07.jpg

I like Leno and no disrespect intended to him but, boy. I always though of him as very unattractive. His head looks enormous in that photo.

OMG...I was travelling with the wrong people this summer..how did I end up witht he healthy eating people like claygasm, YSRN ??? HEE it was really funny cos everyone was looking for healthy side of the menu and here I was looking for just anything yummmy and fattening....

ahhhh I did love our adventures. I still loved our trip to Gayles cos we ate good and healthy and they still let me eat my huge ribs when everyone was having something with vegetables...hee

Next time you can hook up with me Ansamcw. As you can see I love my sweets.

I've always noticed that his dress shoes looked long and narrow. Flat, and sometimes pointed up like a court jester's at the toes. However when he is wearing tennis shoes, his shoes look more normal. I agree with woo lovereyes? He did say he wears his shoes a size larger because he doesn't like his toes scrunched up. I think he should scrunch his toes. *g*

I forgot I was going to tell you about my binoculars experience.

In Atlanta at the JNT 2-fer (was that 05?) We got Row A tickets and were very happy until we realized that they had set up 2-3 rows in front of us in the pit! But I had my faithful binoculars. We were on the Good News side of the stage.

FTR - I usually can't take my eyes off his face......

At one point while Clay was talking he was walking toward the right and had on the "Pants of Perfection" and I had the binoculars trained below his waist. ::clearing throat and looking guilty:: He was facing the right and I slowly panned up to his face and eyes....... which were looking right at me!! My stomach did that kind of flip like when you've been caught red-headed doing something you shouldn't! I quickly lowered the binocs but he had looked away by then. All I could do was grin! grin.gif

BTW - who wanted the cartoon with Clay? (I am drawing a blank on the girl's name!!) I think I have them..........

Waves madly at cha cha. That was me. I hope you do have the LuAnn comics.

Great job on the wallpapers and thanks for the link to the Waldo history. Nice stroll down memory lane.

Clayzorback said:

I've always noticed that his dress shoes looked long and narrow. Flat, and sometimes pointed up like a court jester's at the toes. However when he is wearing tennis shoes, his shoes look more normal. I agree with woo lovereyes? He did say he wears his shoes a size larger because he doesn't like his toes scrunched up. I think he should scrunch his toes. *g*

There are no ends to the volunteers willing to scrunch those toes for him. :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by wandacleo

:

Do you live in PA or NJ? I googled and the only thing I found out was that someone had ordered it in a case from NJ. PM me if you know where I can order some! THANKS! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I live in PA - just outside of Philadelphia. I have no idea of where to order it, but I could send some to you. PM me if you want me to do that.

Toots! Sorry you weren't feeling well last night.

I can't believe I slept until 11. It was me having a life. Not used to it. wore me out. Hey Ansa, Claygasm and Muskifest, went out with Salud and her lovely husband last night. She said hi to all. After all the talk about food I decided that I wouldn't get my normal terriyaka at the Japanese restaurant but actually eat some of that stuff that you know isn't cooked, like bluefin tuna sashini and something that to my mind is absolutely disgusting, unagi (eel). Yum to everything.

I can't take my eyes off Clay either...I'm also a message board crotch watcher and it has to be in front of me...cuz normally don't even click on the links. HOWEVER, I watched RI YGAF a million times but it's just as much for the interaction between him and Ang..They were both so devilish.

Go Niners!!

Psssst....don't tell Scarlett but] but I really like Sashimi and love sushi . I do draw the line at really squicky things like pork blood stew with pork intestines. Gawd almighty its hard just to type those words.

I'm fine today..had a bad allergy attack.

Waves madly at cha cha. That was me. I hope you do have the LuAnn comics.

Great job on the wallpapers and thanks for the link to the Waldo history. Nice stroll down memory lane.

Clayor - THANKS FOR THE KUDOS! I finally remembered the right name and you reminded me that I have always meant to make a page with all the Luann comics I collected

- so I just finished it!! ::waves madly back:: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

here's a teaser!

luann17crop.gif

Here's the page:

LUANN CARTOONS FEATURING CLAY

Greg Evans did a great job of drawing Clay. He mentions RedJetJan too - are they related?

I also have an 8x10 of Luann with Clay and soon's I find it - I'll put that on the page too! I guess I didn't name it right or something!

ENJOY!!

:allgood:

Edited by cha cha trusty

If Clay Aiken is uncomfortable and embarrassed that women are gah-gah over his remarkable endowments, he'd be the first. The man has the Humongous C, which is why, I think, he prefers a Volvo or an Audi to a Porche or Lamborghini.

Thank you keepingfaith. I just knew you and I saw eye to eye on Clay's beautiful humongous...

heh.

Clay is such an enigma isn't he. And I'm never suprised anymore that 5 fans can be looking at the same thing and walk away with 5 different interpretations. I don't think Clay makes much sport out of "waldo" heh but I did think he gave Kimmel a sly, yep 13 1/2 so you know what that means look. It made me laugh because I thought it was some sort of rare acknowledgment.

Greg Evans did a great job of drawing Clay. He mentions RedJetJan too - are they related?

ENJOY!!

I'm pretty sure they aren't. She had moderated the chat that Greg had at RHT and I think they met at some Clay function. As I remember, Greg went to something like a CD release party and had a great time.

Edited by lilyshine

Thinking back to the good ole days, when my butt was half the size it is now and my boobs (heh, I typed 'books' initially) were up where they were supposed to be, I had a fairly nice figure. And when I noticed guys checking me out, I have to admit it gave me a nice thrill of pleasure. But if a guy with whom I did not have a private relationship addressed it in a public way, like "Hey, nice rack!", I found it offensive and felt uncomfortable.

No, I doubt that Clay ever looks in his pants and thinks, "Damn, that thing's huge! I just hate that." But having a person of the opposite sex imply that he's packin' , on a national tv show, no less, I think would be uncomfortable for him. Maybe it's not. I know my DH would be uncomfortable with such attention. As to whether or not Clay is, who knows?

Whenever people talk about if he might enjoy the comments of "endowment", I always think of the look he exchanged with Kimmel when the fan was listing the things she knew about Clay and mentioned his shoe size. Good work from the camera man.

Ewwww Ick! I thought that was horrible. To this day I can't watch that without cringing. I thought Clay looked uncomfortable. I understand some people thought it was cute, but it was awkward to me.

Well, to add to the earlier discussion of memorable Clay double entendres, Clay did say during this recent tour, "ladies, size matters", although I can't remember which city it was and what the context was. To me, that's another piece of possible evidence in the "he so knows" column, although I can see where this could just be normal bawdiness, and catering to a more adult audience. Does anyone know the city and the context?

I have mixed feelings about the Kimmel exchange on the shoe size matter. I was somewhat "icked" by the observation, but given that it was made, his, IMO, "knowing" look with Kimmel was very interesting.