#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

Totally understandable, Scarlett. I'll bet that was a really difficult time for you. And of course I didn't know the story when I made my post above. I hope you don't think I was directing anything at you. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks v. much! I didn't think that but it's v. sweet of you to check. *sighs in contentment at being with so many nice people*

BTW, we talked about sad songs recently. But when I'm really, really, sad or stressed or worried, listening to Clay is the best thing in the whole world.

I am right there with you Scarlett. This morning I listened to some of Clay's demos with my headset on. Just the voice and me. It was like being in another world.

Then I told myself to STOP THAT! It's some little girl's daddy, for God's sake!

Ok, that left me with a question in my mind.

Does this mean when Clay's some little girl's Daddy, do we have to quit looking?

OMG, now that is one thought that just makes me melt. Can you imagine Clay with a little girl? Wouldn't he be the best daddy? I can just see him with a little curly-haired, red-headed girl in his arms with her arms twined tightly around his neck.

I just hope she doesn't block my view of Waldo though, or I'll have to break her legs off.

Edited by Bookwhore

OT.... I have some MP2 files I would like to watch, but they don't work on my computer. Does anyone know what they are and how to convert them to MP3 or wmv? They say movie on them, but... Thanks!!!

Clay content... He's just the most scrumptilious man in the universe!

Bookwhore...

I just hope she doesn't block my view of Waldo though, or I'll break her legs off.

:cryingwlaughter:

You are BADDDDD!!! BWAH!

Edited by liney23

Yep...He always bring me comfort when I'm sad..and on an ordinary day he can just really make me smile when I listen to him.

AAIT- I will never forgive you for that Blue Bell website. Did you know they ship anywhere? $89 freakin' dollars for 4- 1/2 gallons. But the have blackberry cobbler, banana pudding and banana split...sigh. I can't even believe I've bookmarked the page for when I win the lotto -- or get my tax refund heh.

On my computer at work, the scrolling marquee screensaver says, "Hearing Clay Aiken sing makes any day better." And, yes, he does often sing on my work computer - most just where I can hear it though.

Yes, I agree.

Ahhh, couchie, you are so welcome. Glad to be of service!! Hee!

Of those Blue Bell flavors you listed, I have had the banana split, and it's good! I've almost been tempted to go to the store today and buy the blackberry cobbler one, but having to leave home to do it kept me grounded. I've been v.v. curious about the banana pudding one too - haven't had it yet. How I wish they put ALL their flavors in the pint size. Then I could have tasted everything!! It's not safe to buy that many gallons, however. Just.not.good!

Bookwhore, I've been mulling it over and really, outside of an extremely close family member being on their deathbed or just past, or something extremely major at work I didn't know about before booking the concert trip, the only other thing that could make me skip a Clay concert I planned to attend would be attending Brian Boitano's final public performance, or his shows in the final season of his career, but there should be enough lead time on both to not just have something come up. Fortunately, we're not to that point yet of BB retiring, and I would definitely reschedule the Clay show (if it were part of a tour). Very little will make me cancel my plans to attend something Clay! :DoClay::XmasRed::allgood::clap:

of course I know what a toque is..how stupid do you think I am

toque - a tall white hat with a pouched crown; worn by chefs

toque - a small round woman's hat

uh the second one? Well it's better than the first. Ok what's a toque

First let me ask you this: Do the names Bob and Doug McKenzie mean anything to you?

Take off, eh? Hoser!

I just swung by because I was out all last night (no, not Montrose. The Houston Museum of Natural Science had a preview of a new exhibit from the Shanghai Museum)

OMG OMG OMG OMG - I spent four days in that museum, I mean all day each day for four days. It's the most amazing museum ever. I stayed in a hotel where I could look at it (it's shaped like an ancient Chinese bronze vessel), so when I wasn't there I was looking at it. I'm obsessed with that museum. Totally.

Shanghaimuseumexterior.jpg

Wah! I wanna be in Houston.

Shanghai Museum website

Edited by jmh123

I just hope she doesn't block my view of Waldo though, or I'll have to break her legs off

Oh.My.God.

Bookwhore, I read this about ten minutes ago and went back to work and have been wiping my eyes intermittently every since! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: I started giggling when AAIT asked if we were going to have to stop looking at Waldo when Clay becomes a daddy, and then I got all silly and goofy and punchy when I read this...

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

And yes....there is a unique quality to Clay's voice that just gets those endorphins flowing, isn't there? There have been times I'm in the car and find myself getting into a funk about one thing or another and I put a Clay CD in the player and although the source of my pain or anger or sadness doesn't disappear, the ANGST about it does, you know? God, that man can make me drool, cry and :lmaosmiley-1: ---all in a wink of one gorgeous green eye.

I'm so his bitch.

Here's the scenario: You are standing at the gate, in Atlanta, to get on a plane to see Clay in Pensacola. Your travelling companion whom you have really only known two days has her purse stolen! She is not going to make the flight. The dilemma is if you don't get on the plane you will almost certainly not see Clay in concert but your new friend has no money, no ticket, no cell phone, no credit cards. What to do?

I got on the plane.........I'm only joking!

As luck would have it I had Scarlett's cell number in my phone and she and three others picked us up and we drove to Pensacola and saw the concert. Talk about serendipity I had only met these folks once before and I have no idea why I programmed their cell numbers into mine!

Now everyone has their priorities! Kandre had lost everything in that purse and her first concern was...yes you can guess...... the front row ticket she had for the concert and then for the blingy name tags we had made!

Kandre :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OMG, now that is one thought that just makes me melt. Can you imagine Clay with a little girl? Wouldn't he be the best daddy? I can just see him with a little curly-haired, red-headed girl in his arms with her arms twined tightly around his neck.

I just hope she doesn't block my view of Waldo though, or I'll break her legs off.

Bookwhore, good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

The Twins are in the World Series, it's game 7 and you have front row tickets on 1st base side. Clay is in concert the same night and you have front row center tickets. Which do you choose?

Boy, that's a tough one... although the Brewers have been to the World Series (sorry, had to substitute my team) and I was lucky enough to go to one of the games, so... I originally thought I'd say the WS cuz Clay does tour more than teams make it to the WS, but I do believe I'd go for Clay... hee.

I just hope she doesn't block my view of Waldo though, or I'll have to break her legs off.

THIS? Totally CMSU!!! Dang, girl... :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: keepingfaith - yum... one of his best looks ever! :Thud:

Edited by spikesmom

Bookwhore, I read this about ten minutes ago and went back to work and have been wiping my eyes intermittently every since! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: I started giggling when AAIT asked if we were going to have to stop looking at Waldo when Clay becomes a daddy, and then I got all silly and goofy and punchy when I read this...

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

Not just a daddy, but a little girl's daddy! If it's a boy, doesn't count. I'm still lookin'!!! Of course, when it's a girl, I'll still be lookin', just might feel a tad guilty about it, once in a while, maybe!!! :eusa_whistle:

Love the scenario Bookwhore gave of the "curly-haired, red-headed girl in his arms with her arms twined tightly around his neck". Just precious!!! :clap:

Edited by AnAmeraikenInTX

I went a little crazy with this wallpaper!! I made several different versions in both regular and widescreen!

wallpaper11asm.jpg

wallpaper10esm.jpg

You can find the whole collection here:

A FEW MORE WALLPAPERS

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Meanwhile - y'all went a little crazy on the board - 50 pages in 3 days!!! I'll NEVER catch up!

I might not even try!!

:XmasRed: Who's coming to DC??

Edited by cha cha trusty

It's either this one, or one very similar with the blue lighting.

thetonightshow20060915-12.jpg

ETA: Thanks ever so much for that biggun, Cindilu . I need a Lawd Jesus fan.

My favorite line that night was .... "if I actually have to MAKE the sandwich...."

Edited by keepingfaith

Oh Jeez...keepingfaith those pictures just made my heart stop, my mouth water, my knees wobble and my stomach do flip-flops. Among other body parts we'll not mention. He was soooo fine looking that night. The night of that show was the night before my little sister's wedding and I was supposed to be making nice and partying. I begged off with a headache and went back to my hotel room and watched the show. Baaaad big sister.

Here's the scenario: You are standing at the gate, in Atlanta, to get on a plane to see Clay in Pensacola. Your travelling companion whom you have really only known two days has her purse stolen! She is not going to make the flight. The dilemma is if you don't get on the plane you will almost certainly not see Clay in concert but your new friend has no money, no ticket, no cell phone, no credit cards. What to do?

Wow, that was mighty nice of you, merrieee. I don't know what I'd do.

Here's another scenario. You've just got your friend, who is in a wheelchair, settled in the handicap section right before the concert starts. You know , from watching Clack, that Clay will be entering from the back of the auditorium singing Kyrie, a not-to-be-missed event. The concert is about to start and your friend asks you to go get her something to drink. You know that if you do this, you'll miss the Main Event. What do you do?

I wish I'd poured that damned lemon freezie thing in her lap. :angry:

Yeah, but merrieeee, we still didn't miss a show! Ha!

OK, I just got off the phone with Scarlett who is blaming all you people for being too entertaining which is why she is forced, yes, I say forced to keep reading in here instead of rendering.

OK, just for her...

THIS IS A PRETEND OFFICIAL MOD (wait, I'm a mod, right?), YEAH, MOD NOTE!

RENDER UNTO FCA WHAT WE WANT RENDERED!

Here's another scenario. You've just got your friend, who is in a wheelchair, settled in the handicap section right before the concert starts. You know , from watching Clack, that Clay will be entering from the back of the auditorium singing Kyrie, a not-to-be-missed event.

Not if it was the last concert of the tour, that's for sure.

But that's just me. :eusa_whistle:

---

Oh ick. Football game. Not good.

Edited by jamar1700

pps. That TBAF sale for 24-disk CD/DVD case for $2 is very timely. I'm making it my goal to create enough DVD's to fill it up and will find a way for everyone here who buys one this weekend to get hers filled up too. PM if you got one. (uh, with Clack from JBT forward)

:sayitagain: It's not nice to tease the newbies...

I d/l Scarlett's excellent FtMyers Xvid and can't get the DVD to burn :scream: