#16 Veins flowing with personality, thighs dripping with character.

Couch Tomato

Next thread title poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Do you ever get the idea that people who declared to love Clay unconditionally, have conditions?
    • Thing is, you can't live someone else's life for them. You only get your own.
    • Oh, the humanity!
    • being yourself is the coolest thing you can do.
    • Cool melts in the warmth of anything real.
    • Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!
    • CLAY SERVED UP WITH SOME CHOCOLATE AND JELLO.
    • "Harder! Harder! Faster! Faster!" "Gimmee more!"
    • It was so much more simple when it was only about love.
    • You can't legislate intelligence
    • One of the things I admire about Clay is his ability to keep on doing the backstroke while everyone else is in the 500m Freestyle
    • I hope he's counting and nibbling on his toes
    • Good Morning!! I love that Clay Aiken dude!
    • There is something excruciatingly and wonderfully manly about that man---yet all the while painfully gentle and tender.
    • I'm confused and concerned, Clay...BLOG ME!
    • Whew, it is over. That was DECON 5 averted big time.
    • Now back to the normal nuttiness. laugh.gif
    • "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

clayzorback... OMG... that signal... I am dying here! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: Are you sure that's not too subtle? :cryingwlaughter:

My take on the Kimmel/CD signing. He did know and did his usual good acting job. How he can keep a straight face on some of the funny stuff he does is amazing to me.

Does anyone know where I can find the fan video of Clay crossing the street from Virgin to Kimmel that day. I love that and can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Oh gosh, it's too early in the morning to come up with something good. "Big Red" is what comes to mind immediately, but that's not very clever. I'm just thinking Clay's a natural redhead. And it's big. And Big Red is a cinnamon flavored chewing gum, and Clay has cinnamon-y breath, according to some reports, and....ah well, forget it.

:cryingwlaughter: Honestly, I don't ever look at Clay's crotch except, for the waldo pictures and clack when it is pointed out. When I see him live I never leave his face. Honest to God. I couldn't even tell you what he is wearing half the time. I never watch anybody else on stage except Clay. I might give them a look see or a quick listen, but I'm on Clay's face watching everything he says and every word he sings. :Thud:

Well I'm all conflicted about our row H seats in Omaha. That will be far enough away that I'll want to use binoculars, but close enough that he could see me using them. And I don't want a repeat of Greenville.

Honestly, I had no idea that he could see into the audience. I had the binoculars trained on him all night, and it appeared as though he were looking right into them, but I thought "Nah, he can't see me, it's just coincidence". And then he called me on it and I wanted to crawl under my seat.

Edited by Bookwhore

I did read a few pages of the "trivial" stuff going on, and didn't scroll through everything. So I'll contribute. Ice cream? Well, Blue Bell is good but my favorite brand, in my area, is Yarnells. They also have a blackberry cobbler. http://www.yarnells.com/products/yicc_product_homepage.php One of my favorites is Death By Chocolate. I only buy their ice cream when it is on sale. It runs about $4.00 or a little over for a 1/2 gallon. Mainly I buy Wells Blue Bunny. http://www.bluebunny.com/main.aspx?topcategory=1 Preferably Bunny Tracks & Peanut Butter Panic. They also have specialty "designer" ones they do during Summer. My favorite of these is their White Chocolate Almond Divinity. It is divine. On rare occasion I like to buy Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Which is a banana with walnuts and chocolate chunk concoction that is wonderful. I did make lime jello yesterday. I like to put drained canned pears in with my lime jello. I also like to take cottage cheese and put it into pear halves and serve as a type of salad.
Another ice cream I loved this year was Bassett's. My best friend (whom Clay caught staring at his crotch way back at the Roanoke catwalk) took me on a East coast food crawl for my birthday and these are some pics - no Waldo or BigRed here (tm:bookwhore, would that be be Big or Red for short? Need I ask?), non-foodies move along:

The Reading Terminal Market is awesome! I loved Bassett's Moose Tracks ice cream.(no that wasn't literal, Toots) The chocolates were to die for. We walked around and tasted many things, then we sat down with the best loot (these don't necessarily go together but individually, they're wonderful): 3 lbs of Ranier cherries (only 1 lb is in view), fresh lemonade, jumbo chocolate-covered strawberries (the box could only hold 4, half dark half white chocolate), the best bbq wings we've tasted (and we're from Texas) and a totally sublime pint of Mac'nCheese. I even had 3 pictures taken with the local celebrity pig, Philbert, who raises funds for the Food Trust. We had to walk it off in the city afterwards.

The next day we hit Dinosaur Barbeque. I loved the easy-going atmosphere. It seemed like graffiti was allowed, even encouraged, so my friend decided to participate. Didn't she pick the perfect location for it?

The day after that, we went ice wine-shopping in the Finger Lakes region. Sadly, KAndre drank it up before we could take a picture.

Edited by Scarlett

Chocolate....The best dark chocolate is made by Schafenberger (spelling is probably wrong). Move on you say!

Waldo...how in the world could he not know, he's been trying to keep it/him from escaping for years and hasn't been successful. Even it you weren't a waldo watcher to begin with how in the world could you not become one....It's just sooooo big and out there.

Clay certainly looked yummy on Leno that night but his head looked too big for his slim beautiful body. I almost think he looks better now with the big shoulders, the cute butt, the BHC! Well shit, he looks good no matter what he does, he's just so cute.

liney23...have you looked for the clip at clackunlimited? They usually have everything. Oops, is it o.k. to mention them here?

Scarlett..do you all eat Philbert after the ceremony?

Waaaait a minute - y'all dragged that bottle of ice wine all over upstate New York - and WE drank it in NYC! With some more mac 'n cheese. and dessert. And yes, this was right after we had dinner.

And she forgot to mention that that was their SECOND hit on Reading Market - because we got the Philly cheesesteaks (sans bread - those Philly people are strange) and chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate cover almonds (to die for) and chocolate coconut things and something else chocolate covered that I ate in the car and the first cherries and I swear to god home grown tomatoes and then they took me to the airport and told me they would just get the wings for breakfast.

Y'all might get the impression we eat a lot.

That's because we do. We have to keep our strength up in case Clay needs to come to our hotel room. That's our story.

Clay certainly looked yummy on Leno that night but his head looked too big for his slim beautiful body. I almost think he looks better now with the big shoulders, the cute butt, the BHC! Well shit, he looks good no matter what he does, he's just so cute.

Clay's head look perfect to me ... but Jay Leno's head looks oversized, to say the least.

thetonightshow20060915-07.jpg

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I didn't go back 50 pages, but I read quite a bit and brought some contributions to topics already past.

First, a repeat of some newbie greetings I just added in the Meet and Greet thread. Welcome trophywife, gbmifan, Stargazer, Cotton, and xxx4clay! We're glad you joined us. :clap:

My new OFC and Carolina On My Mind blog features SmartyPantsSuz's "My Favorite Things (SRHP)" montage. Suz also provided the 12 photo grids for the 240 stills she used. All double-click takes the grids to 1024 pixels, and here is the first one:

th_1SoMany.png

MFT Grid 1 - Clickable

Here's the scenario: You are standing at the gate, in Atlanta, to get on a plane to see Clay in Pensacola. Your travelling companion whom you have really only known two days has her purse stolen! She is not going to make the flight. <snip>

As luck would have it I had Scarlett's cell number in my phone and she and three others picked us up and we drove to Pensacola and saw the concert. Talk about serendipity I had only met these folks once before and I have no idea why I programmed their cell numbers into mine!

Now everyone has their priorities! Kandre had lost everything in that purse and her first concern was...yes you can guess...... the front row ticket she had for the concert and then for the blingy name tags we had made!

Merrieeee, now that is a fantstic CA fan story! I'm glad Kandre had her priorities straight. :lol:

keepingfaith -- thnx for the 9/15/06 memories from the Leno Show! You gave me the perfect excuse/reason to look up some graphics from that night. Here are two clickables, one by Cindilu2 and the other by Amazing_CA:

th_Cindilu_purple.jpg th_ACA_Leno1.jpg

Clickables by Cindilu2 and Amazing_CA

I lost a ton of stuff when my computer crashed last spring. Only photos/graphics that I have posted are in my P/B account -- but I shouldn't complain since that's five huge folders worth. :eusa_whistle:

Cindy, I thought you did something with the blue background/standing shot, but I can't find it. A great way to spend a Sunday morning -- perusing CA photo files! :)

ChaCha, I really like your new wallpaper in all its versions. Can you PM me the photographers? :clap:

Render, Scarlett, render!!! :scream:

Hubby and I just watched "Holiday" on dvd---Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black---fun movie...

Muskifest, I agree -- "Holiday" is a great little movie. I really enjoyed the scenes Kate Winslett's character encountered with the movie composer and the elderly Hollywood writer. Loving Jude Law goes without saying, and I thought he and Cameron Diaz were great together.

I'm just watching him sing.

I. am. AAAnottalking.gif

Me, too, JaMar! :lol:

Here's another emoticon from Sally. The creator must know Gadget Man Clay: Gadget.gif

The waiting continues in Texas, and I'm not so sure the baby will wait until Sept. 27. :)

Hope y'all have a very special day! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif

It may take hours to read everything but if you scroll too much you'll miss some really funny stuff planted smack in the middle of mundane shit!

I just went over to the sports thread to give the USA Women's Solheim team a big ol Hooray for a good win. Alas, no golf thread in there so this is probably a very lonely post. All the European ladies were so gracious to the USA....great show of sportsmanship.

do you all eat Philbert after the ceremony?
Sadly, he was bronzed.

Waaaait a minute - y'all dragged that bottle of ice wine all over upstate New York - and WE drank it in NYC! With some more mac 'n cheese. and dessert. And yes, this was right after we had dinner.

And she forgot to mention that that was their SECOND hit on Reading Market - because we got the Philly cheesesteaks (sans bread - those Philly people are strange) and chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate cover almonds (to die for) and chocolate coconut things and something else chocolate covered that I ate in the car and the first cherries and I swear to god home grown tomatoes and then they took me to the airport and told me they would just get the wings for breakfast.

Y'all might get the impression we eat a lot.

That's because we do. We have to keep our strength up in case Clay needs to come to our hotel room. That's our story.

Which reminds me, where's that recap? I think our deal was that I'd put up the clips of the shows you've recapped. *heh, now I have an excuse* :medium-smiley-070:

Clay's head look perfect to me ... but Jay Leno's head looks oversized, to say the least.
Oh...... you meant that head. Oh.

Carolina Clay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving. Really I am. You guys are as addictive as Clay Aiken. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

whenever Jamar and I embark on a Clay journey, her first words to me, even before hello, are "Do you have the tickets?" followed by "Do you have the binoculars?"

I'm just watching him sing.

I. am. AAAnottalking.gif

I believe you, JaMar :28:

I never notice what's going on in Clay's crotchal area until someone brings it to my attention. :29:

Scarlett, Reading Terminal market really is a great place. I used to go there often. Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by duckyvee

Scarlett..you let a little bronzing stop you? Tsk, Tsk.

Thank you penis deity, thank you for the oversized head!

OMG..a KAndre recap with Scarlett pictures. Can't get any better than that. Any time soon?

Edited by Toots

OMG...I was travelling with the wrong people this summer..how did I end up witht he healthy eating people like claygasm, YSRN ??? HEE it was really funny cos everyone was looking for healthy side of the menu and here I was looking for just anything yummmy and fattening....

ahhhh I did love our adventures. I still loved our trip to Gayles cos we ate good and healthy and they still let me eat my huge ribs when everyone was having something with vegetables...hee

Duckyvee said:

If the Phillies were in the World Series.... I'd skip Clay

Hard decision. Do you mean actual Philly tickets to the World Series or watching it on TV? And are you talking about the first game or the 7th game? See? See? I'm prevaricating already! What can I say...it's CLAY!!!

Scarlett asked:

Especially if he calls it something else. Waldo's only been in use for 4 years. What if it's been (insert suggestion here) his whole life?

Like Gonzo?

Jamar said:

That said, I'm just not much of a crotchwatcher myself

I can smut on the boards but when I see Clay in concert, I can't take my eyes off his face long enough to look anywhere else, he's just that beautiful to me. Or what Clayzor said:

When I see him live I never leave his face. Honest to God. I couldn't even tell you what he is wearing half the time. I never watch anybody else on stage except Clay. I might give them a look see or a quick listen, but I'm on Clay's face watching everything he says and every word he sings

Yep, that's me.

Bookwhore, I can see Clay kicking a Waldo doll off to the side. I don't think he wants to go there, especially if kids are in the audience. At least not so blatently. I think he's more into innuendo and subtlety than outright dick references :lmaosmiley-1:

Clayzor, what happend to the Rebels board?

Scarlett, is that Reading Terminal Market in Reading PA?? Because if so, you were 45 minutes away from meeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Count me in with those who see nothing but Clay's face when he's on stage. I can't tear my eyes away to look at anything or anyone else!!! GAH!!!

I love my sports but even if the Vancouver Canucks were in the 7th game of the Stanley Cup, I'd have to say "Adios guys - good luck!" - "I'm Rather Be at a Clay Aiken Concert"!!! Just can't imagine anything short of tragedy keeping me away! Gah! Slurp! Whimper! sigh.... I've been fortunate to attend many big sporting events and I've loved them all but I've never had the high of seeing Clay "live in concert" - nothing has come even close!

You guys eat on your roadtrips??? :cryingwlaughter: Next, you'll be claiming you slept too!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

WooHooo - top of the page!!!!

oops

Edited by canuck2010

bignate2007091116396.jpg

I think it was the end of "All is Well" That would do it!

Caro - check your PM's! Thanks for reminding me - I have added credits to my page as well!

As for Chocolate - I had some delicious handmade chocolate-covered peanuts and raisins, and the woman said she used Merkin's chocolate. Does anyone know about it? I want more!!!

Waldo?? You think Clay had never heard of THE LEGEND OF WALDO?

:hubbahubba:

Edited by cha cha trusty

Which reminds me, where's that recap? I think our deal was that I'd put up the clips of the shows you've recapped. *heh, now I have an excuse* :medium-smiley-070:

SHIT Sweet! I'll get on it RIGHT NOW.

Ooooh, you think you're slick missy!

SOmetimes I look at his shoes - they are usually interesting in some odd way - which is odd because I rarely think about mine.

What is interesting about his shoes? Well, they are so flat. When I look at my shoes my foot seems to raise the top so it os almostrounded (and no I don't have feet that are so fat!), my shoes are about half as high as they are wide, but Clay's shoes are so darned flat, that when I saw him in Frisco, I stared at his feet trying to figure out how they fit in shoes like that. Maybe they are normal in height but look flat because of the being such a large size.

Please note - I am not a foot fetishist, his are just so weird looking..

As for Chocolate - I had some delicious handmade chocolate-covered peanuts and raisins, and the woman said she used Merkin's chocolate. Does anyone know about it? I want more!!!

I use Merkin's chocolate to make chocolate covered pretezls, rasin clusters and to dip one side of butter cookies in at Christmas time. It's good for make at home candy, but I don't think they sell bars or anything. It comes in little discs that you melt. I get it at a local farmer's market.

Speaking of farmer's markets, shady, you asked about Reaing Terminal Market. It's in Philadelphia. Sounds like it should be in Reading, though.

Edited by duckyvee

I forgot I was going to tell you about my binoculars experience.

In Atlanta at the JNT 2-fer (was that 05?) We got Row A tickets and were very happy until we realized that they had set up 2-3 rows in front of us in the pit! But I had my faithful binoculars. We were on the Good News side of the stage.

FTR - I usually can't take my eyes off his face......

At one point while Clay was talking he was walking toward the right and had on the "Pants of Perfection" and I had the binoculars trained below his waist. ::clearing throat and looking guilty:: He was facing the right and I slowly panned up to his face and eyes....... which were looking right at me!! My stomach did that kind of flip like when you've been caught red-headed doing something you shouldn't! I quickly lowered the binocs but he had looked away by then. All I could do was grin! grin.gif

BTW - who wanted the cartoon with Clay? (I am drawing a blank on the girl's name!!) I think I have them..........

Edited by cha cha trusty

I use Merkin's chocolate to make chocolate covered pretezls, rasin clusters and to dip one side of butter cookies in at Christmas time. It's good for make at home candy, but I don't think they sell bars or anything. It comes in little discs that you melt. I get it at a local farmer's market.

Speaking of farmer's markets, shady, you asked about Reaing Terminal Market. It's in Philadelphia. Sounds like it should be in Reading, though.

Do you live in PA or NJ? I googled and the only thing I found out was that someone had ordered it in a case from NJ. PM me if you know where I can order some! THANKS! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Especially if he calls it something else. Waldo's only been in use for 4 years. What if it's been (insert suggestion here) his whole life?

Moby Dick

just think about it... :whistling-1:

Waldo story...for those of you who have heard it, because I've told it a million times, just keep on scrolling. It was during the IT and I was separated from my group and sort of hanging around hoping I'd spot someone I knew. I thought to kill time I'd strike up a conversation with a group of women standing near me who were also waiting outside the venue. There were 5 of them, all dressed in black t-shirts printed with the words 'Where's Waldo?' on the back. I casually asked them what board they were from and they looked at me like I was nuts. I clarified and asked what Clay message board they posted at and they all said they weren't online. Then I asked about the shirts and the Waldo remark, and this one gal said, and I'll never forget, 'Everyone knows about Waldo!'

I remember thinking wtf? Is there a Waldo newsletter published somewhere?! Which if there was, I'm sure muski would be editor-in-chief and would have let us all know where we all could subscribe and stuff.