#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

could you please send whatever good vibes, good karma, positive energy or whatever his way? This heathen would even gladly accept prayers!
Of course CG, how scary is that! Sending good vibes, good karma, positive enery, and prayers your way too! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I LOVE THE SPAMALOT PROMO!!

(I had to do a little playing around with Clay and the Professor...)

it might take a minute to load......

spamalot1.gif

Just want to say I LOVE THIS BOARD!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Here's my version of the "Clay is Human" mantra......

LONG LIVE THE CLAY!

and I also can't wait to see Clay do THIS:

spamalot2.gif

did you remember that smart, funny, witty, thing you were supposed to tell the board. Both of our memories are going. And don't forget to tell them about Alex.

Dang it, couchie! I'd forgotten all about the fact that I couldn't remember this and now I won't be able to forget that I can't remember and it's gonna keep me awake tonight!

the not remembering, that is...

Or wait...maybe it's the remembering that I forgot that will....

Oh, never mind. I forgot what I mean. :fca:

Actually, at the time we were talking about this smart, funny, witty thing I said and how I should remember to post it, I was going to get out some paper and a pencil to take notes so that I wouldn't forget, but then I thought that maybe you'd yell at me and take my writing pad away...

And that would be rude.*

:whistling-1:

* Each reader may decide for herself exactly to which of the two women in the scenario this 'rudeness' would be attributed. B)

keepingfaith..mwah! for the pics...I saw them posted on another board, but guess what? My hard drive is full and I can't download one more thing! My download manager was whirring along with about 20 things from CICH in process when things just stopped and my laptop flashed a message to me (how RUDE!) that it just couldn't take anymore! Guess I'll need to bring out the ole' external hard drive tomorrow and transfer all my DCAT stuff....

Wait! Couchie! "RUDE"! Didn't that smart funny, witty thing have something to do with RUDE? and Diane Sawyer? :blink::huh:

uh....cha cha? Do you think you could do a screen cap of that pic of Clay in the Monty Python costume? Is that...

uh...

his belt?

It reminds me of a few pix I have in a special folder in my photobucket account.....

heh.

Well when you began to whip out that paper from your pocket to take notes I gave you my best "no she didn't" stare down and you wisely decided that your memory would be enough. Unfortunately we both have swiss cheese for brains apparantly..but come on I remember the Alex thing. Tell them. it's so cute.

oh yeah ..that's what it was... it was about the Cliane. heee.

I got my coat! Yay. It's so .... big. heee

Keeping faith...thanks for the pics!!

My internet connection has been all wonky for the last 4 days. They're coming tomorrow to fix it!! Wooo Hoooo!!

I tried to catch up by speed reading here, but I'm not sure if I caught it all. Am I understanding correctly? Clay confiscated someone's bunny ears in the M&G and Clive got mad about it and now won't let Clay release a single to the radio off the unrecorded album and now Clay's pissed and isn't doing M&G's anymore?

BWAH :cryingwlaughter:

Actually, EvilClive Mandated that bunny ears be worn by ALL persons attending M&Gs and by Clay every time he appears on TV doing publicity for his new rabbit-themed CD.

Good thoughts coming your way {{{CG}}}

My internet connection has been all wonky for the last 4 days. They're coming tomorrow to fix it!! Wooo Hoooo!!

I tried to catch up by speed reading here, but I'm not sure if I caught it all. Am I understanding correctly? Clay confiscated someone's bunny ears in the M&G and Clive got mad about it and now won't let Clay release a single to the radio off the unrecorded album and now Clay's pissed and isn't doing M&G's anymore?

BWAH :cryingwlaughter:

Actually, EvilClive Mandated that bunny ears be worn by ALL persons attending M&Gs and by Clay every time he appears on TV doing publicity for his new rabbit-themed CD.

Good thoughts coming your way {{{CG}}}

Now that little tidbit deserves a definite BWAH!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

_________

I'm up, it's 5 am on the east coast. I'm up because I haven't slept yet! I think I'm anxious. It's foggy as shit outside. I am not sure how it can clear up before tomorrow morning. I also have 10 bunco players coming over tonight, and I've been trying to get all decorated this week. I getting close, but not finished yet. fca.GIF

uh....cha cha? Do you think you could do a screen cap of that pic of Clay in the Monty Python costume? Is that...

uh...

his belt?

It reminds me of a few pix I have in a special folder in my photobucket account.....

heh.

muski - you're in luck - I've isolated the image for you - and - noooooo - it's

not

his

belt..........

it's

his

SWORD.............

NDVD_004.jpg

Wheeeeeeee! How much do I love that Spamalot ad? :cryingwlaughter::wub::hubbahubba::clap:

And holy hair last night! Wow, it's shaggy. He looks so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Thanks, kf, for bringing the pictures over.

Now, where are the last batch of M&G emails? *drums fingers impatiently on desk*

CG, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers at this time. And thanks for feeling comfortable enough to share with us -- I know it's tough, but you're with friends here IMO.

and now one for ldyjocelyn ...

Morris32.jpg

Holy hell woman, you trying to KILL ME?!?!?!? He looks fantastic! That haircut is superb, and even though I know it's probably the lighting, that color is so beautiful.

cha cha, thanks for the cute gifs. That commercial is so fun.

*drums fingers on desk waiting for M&G emails like luckiest1*

OK - I am still up..... going to take a nap soon!!

I put the animations of the Spamalot promo on my web page along with the youtube clip......

and they are all HERE: CLAY JOINS SPAMALOT

We need some of THESE on this page!!

And a few more ....

Morris21.jpg

Morris23.jpg

Morris24-1.jpg

Morris25-1.jpg

Morris26.jpg

Morris27.jpg

Morris28.jpg

Good Morning Everyone,

Love his hair from last night; the color and cut are perfect!

CG Sending prayers your way; hope everything goes well!

Jamar No, I meant Rockford, that was the first time I ever went to the buses...my second Clay concert...but I will never forget Indy...hotter than heck and how long did we wait for him...2-3 hours? But it was worth it...even I got Aaron's hand and not Clay's, LOL! Good times!

8 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

11 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

24 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

35 Days (5 Weeks!) until Clay is on Broadway! :whoohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Claygasm, sending good wishes your way.

Playbiller did a great job of NJ style driving through the slush/snow/ice. We visited with brother and his family. He has very young kids so we heard all about school, hockey, fish tanks--whatever young boys are interested in. Very cute.

We left early so we got to the venue at 6:30. My SIL said all the shops would be open, so we walked around Morristown, but they weren't. Reminded me of NC in the snow, rolled up tight with a few eating places open. So instead we entered the venue and wandered around.

It was a lovely well kept theatre, definitely a contrast to the Red Bank venue, which a year and two tours later, still has the netting on the ceiling to prevent it from falling down on the audience. Despite the bad weather, which by this time had stopped, quite a few people turned out. I read on the OFC that they were about 80% sold out and thought that the bad weather prevented a sell out.

Clay was so on and just let his voice rip through the venue. I couldn't believe that he could get better than he was in Red Bank. He smiled so much, and boy is that ever contagious, I thought my face would crack and fall off smiling back. The Jesus medley was so unholy. Those low notes in OLTOB just reverberate through the room and everyone. I thought I heard an undercurrent of moans. The winter medley was so bouncy, it seemed that Clay would just lift off the pedestal and dance around the room. And so the rest of the show went without stop.

The time went by way too fast and soon it was time to make the slightly more dangerous trip home. Unfortunately for Playbiller I had a craving for ice cream with my throat getting more sore by the minute, so she also had to drive around to find a store for me to get some. Once back home, I sat ther contentedly with my ice cream and hot tea to look at my pictures and relive the concert I had just seen.

Oh, I finally was able to see that fantastic light show. :clap: Lots of oohs and aahs at the very end. The whole experience was so worth the expense and the time to rearrange my schedule.

Claygasm, I will be thinking about you and your father. Sending a cyber hug and good thoughts your way.

On my way out the door and haven't caught up yet but!!!! I just want to say to YSRN that you are one remarkable, insightful person. Someone that I would love to meet in real life and get to know. Hive Five to your posts. I'm right there with you girl. :clap:

Fear, thanks so much for your excellent recap! And that first picture is realllly cute.

To make the pictures show up on the board, just type [ img ] before 'http', and [ /img ] after 'jpg' (without the spaces). Or, you can use the 'insert image' box (below the 'fonts' box) in the reply screen.

chach, I love all of the Spamalot gifs! Thank you!

Fear, I shut off the cellcert after the concert was finished, so I've been wondering all night what exactly was happening at the end of DSIAFCD. You picture (which is totally adorable) explained it all. Love it.

Can't wait for the clack of this.

Claygasm... holding positive thoughts for your dad and the best possible outcome for both of you!!!

Any leads on what happened at the M&G? I have heard hints, but no info except that it made Clay the beloved once again instead of the railed against meany who actually set boundaries for himself... gasp!

I wonder if he is taking his hair back to its natural color so he won't have to mess with it during his Broadway run. He'll be sooo busy that he may not want to take the extra time/effort to keep it dark. I'd like to see him in his natural color.